Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

usagi-ayumi

Vampire Knight Second Season

Guest amydien

^^ the voice actor for zero looks pretty hot.

^haha I think so too! Im a Kaname fan, but everytime I see Zero's seiyuu I kinda get swayed :lol:

-edit-

*realizes something* How come Kishio Daisuke (Kaname's seiyuu) wasnt promoting 2nd season with those two? O_O

could it be.....*jumps into conclusion* spoiler to the ending?

.....nooooooooo!!!.........*slaps self*

i love vampire knight just finish ep13 yesterday I WANT MORE >.<

dam have to wait for oct to come

i love zero he soooo hot but i feel srry for kaname coz he do stuff for yuki

I just watched the whole first season in one session, meaning i stayed up all night ;D

this was so good, one of the best

i didnt know this was just a released anime, so cool

&yes the voiceactor of zero looks hot... it fits, he also did tamaki from ouran <33

usually they look.. ordinary, huge turnoff when you see the actual actor when youre already fallen head over heels for the voice :sweatingbullets:

cant wait till october, i think i;m going to read the manga!

yay, im excited for this .. i really enjoyed watching Vampire Knight ^^

and they shouldve made season 1 longer too .. oh well (:

I hope the second season is beyond 13 episodes.

We can always hope - but japanese series usually only have a limited number of episodes per season :( I wish there were more too.

I cannot wait for the second season to come out! I'm always updating myself on the manga - still waiting for chapter 42!

If the next season is going to be about Yuuki and Kaname's past life, when will they continue the current story that's happening in the manga? Or perhaps the second season will be like the manga where is has some flashbacks of the past, but also keeps the present storyline going. Here's hoping!

Dunno how long it'll be though, if Season 2 plans to complete covering the whole manga series- the manga isn't complete yet, so maybe if it comes to an end before October the anime might cover the whole of VK? It would depend on the manga not being too long, though.

Vampire Knight is already done with its first season?

I have a question for those who follow the manga. Do you think the animes adaption will be faithful in following the manga?

Vampire Knight is already done with its first season?

I have a question for those who follow the manga. Do you think the animes adaption will be faithful in following the manga?

first season of vampire knight is done and the anime (in my opinino) it won't adapt from the manga because they cut alot out and decide to put in fillers and there was one filler that i liked that didn't happen in the anime btw

I'm waiting for this :DD

Haha I've been reading VK from manga.. and the first season of the anime is.. somewhat boring since I sorta've knew what would happen.

I like the sound of the second season though haha.

yes, thank god it had a 2nd season, i already read the manga online, see the first season, and can't wait for season 2 to come out, thanks for the tips. :)

An okay series... I've only watched the first few episodes, but I haven't finished yet -kinda skimmed to the last episode. It's funny and somewhat dark. But I don't really like Yuki... she's weak and naive. Zero's story is more interesting. However, the anime has been dragging his problems a bit too much.

I won't mind checking out the 2nd season, after I fully watched the first. :sweatingbullets: