[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tifachan

Sounds funny... somehow it reminds me of perfect girl revolution? I think it's the group of bishounens and the one girl...

So true. Lolsz.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tifachan

Episode 07 wasn't as funny as the manga, but, we got the point. :] Honey's actually skilled in judo. Lolszz. xD

Guest simpleandpink

Episode 8 was pretty funny :lol: More sitting in the corner for Tamaki :)

"Good Job Haruhi-Papa!"

Oh, that was so cute, near the end. Cuter than in the manga, but it was really rushed x_x all that shoujo-ness and slow-motion hugging...lol...

And the S&M part, "He made me do stuff without me knowing <_<" Genius, haha....

Guest kcee

^ AHHhh i know!

I love the faces they make, everything about it is adorable and hilarious <3.

Pretty touching near the end, but yeh that ended pretty quickly haha. Still good still good ^______^!

Guest usyagitntn

I love Ouran High school host club too!! ( my what a long name^^; ) I have both the anime and manga. The anime is surprisingly good (I've had bad past experience with good manga turning into sucky anime ... but I love this anime) I always laugh so hard at every episode, love it. Sometimes there are things in the manga that when turned into anime seem so much funnier. I remember like one scene in one episode when Renge first appeared , she called Tamaki by all kind of names and he was like "stabbed, stabbed, stabbed" and then the slow motion thing, i like that scene in the anime better than the manga, it was really hillarious!!

The anime is slightly different from the manga too, like how Renge now starts appearing in almost every ep in the anime, but she's pretty funny though, and in ep 8 the mansion belongs to Kyoya instead of the Nekozawas', that creepy guy Nekozawa is pretty funny though :lol:

Guest tifachan

^Omggg. I would've loved it if they added Nekozawa in there. T___T Cause then they'll discover that he's actually like, half foreigner or something. Hahaha. xD

Guest litoxshortaii

i watched the first episode today.. it was so cute! does anyone know where i can download this anime (preferrably NOT through bittorrent)?

Guest katsukix

I just finished epi8 and it was hilarious XDXD

I laughed so hard and i screencapped a lot while watching it.

I heart Tamaki =D He's the crack.

Guest =>c#0Col@t3*~pArFai+*

Started the anime today because of this thread~

I'm on ep. 8 and waiting for the next one~ ^0^

The twins' homo scenes are the best! haha~

This anime reminds me alot of fruits basket though <33333

Guest Blu_Velvet_Sea

ohh I love this anime!!! i am on episode 9, but haven't watched the sub version yet!!

^_^

Guest tifachan

Episode 9 hasn't been subbed yet. ><

But you know what I don't like about the anime? Renge is always popping up and always "straight-to-the-point". :T It isn't that funny ne more whenever she comes in- she's more of a nonsense character for me. xD

Oh wait... SHe comes it to EVERY episode now. ;-;

Archived