[MANGA/ANIME] Ouran Koukou Host Club

Guest tifachan

Guest kcee

ZOMG! I watched the first episode today! IT'S DA BOMB!

^ im with you marzyu86, MORI <3<3<3<3!!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kyandi

I loved this anime so far. It's shoujo done right. It's funny how Tamaki gets all flustered when he sees Haruhi dressed as a girl.

Guest tifachan

Lolsz. This reminds me of Hana-Kimi with the crossdressing- but of course, it had the sucky ending. :T But ne waysz!

Omg. Episode 04 was sooo random with Renge's obsession with Kyouya. xD

Guest Aki

^

Yeah, I think the SIM game with Kyouya in it was freaky.

I love the twins. :lol: They're my favorite.

I didn't know there was an Ouran thread until now... :lol:

Guest tifachan

I started the thread a month ago since the manga/anime doesn't seem that popular. ^^ I didn't know it would get this much responses. :P

Guest tifachan

Aah! I watched it todaY! It was hilarious (as always)! But I think they could've done better by not editting it to make it so different from the manga. :T

Guest sueko

yay::i watched ouran host club today...the show was so cute-----> :blush: I luv all the guys there... :D

Guest tifachan

Did you guys see the way that Mori's always saving Honey in that episode? xD That was funny.

Guest Aki

^

Yeah, that was so cute!

I personally loved the twins in this episode. They were so cute as little kids and holding hands. Their past is rather sad though.

Guest tifachan

In the manga, there was nothing ab a past. So I guess it's a pretty interesting take in the anime. :]

Guest goodvibrations

This series is great. Hilarious out-of-the-normal action sequences, eccentric characters, odd turn of events; I love it all *____*

My favorite character is Kyoya. haha. He stays so levelminded and calculated. Tamaki is a beautiful fool, another great character. hahaha. His bumbling love for Haruhi and paranoia of black magic cracks me up. Hunny totally screamed 'Momiji', same hairstyle, same personality, same voice actress. XD

I liked the twins' development in the 5th episode. Oh man, they're so strange and quirky. :3 Their past wasn't so much that it was sad, but more of a preclude demonstrating Haruhi's importance in their lives and revelation of their own individuality.

Sassy anime. 8D

Guest Je_sais

How many volumes are there? Is the manga finished already, meaning not the translated but overseas one?

I watched the anime too...but some of their voices don't seem to be right. I think Tamaki's voice and character reminds me too much of Morita from the anime version of Honey & Clover.

Guest simpleandpink

Episode 6 is my least favorite episode X_X There weren't a lot of cute or funny moments.

Guest bleh

That's right! I also thought that Tamaki's voice should sound more delusional and princelike. You know the seiyuu that does Narumi-sensei in Gakuen Alice (Akira Ishida) would be perfect for Tamaki!

The seiyuu that's currently doing the job isn't so bad either after listening to him for a while, but I still think Akira Ishida would be more fitting as Tamaki; he would sound more sexy. XD :w00t:

Guest azuGurl

Sounds funny... somehow it reminds me of perfect girl revolution? I think it's the group of bishounens and the one girl...

Archived