Celebrities And Their Weightloss! Wow What Transformations!

Guest singerchick

Guest suicidal_glamour

i have to that they look prettier now, but it wasn't like they were morbidly obese in their before pictures.

however, i think jolin looks best with a more rounded face? i dunno, but she looks too skinny now days

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one thing i noticed is sharper face after the weight loss also all of them look better. maybe more confidence? anyways the pressures of being skinny. maintaining skinniness is difficult too.

i think ariel lin looks the most changed or prettiest after the weight loss.

Guest Aireia

Jolin Tsai down to 77? Are you kidding?

But most of their facial features look more mature now. They're much prettier after the weightloss but they were still pretty before.

Guest xdeathberry

Oh wow. I think Ariel Lin looks SOOO much better XD

And I think it's kinda sad how celebs. lose weight 'cause of the general public calling them fat :(

Guest MizJudge.d

I don't really see any significant change. Maybe their weightloss's due to stress, most asian celebs do shed pounds after they debut cuz of work activity, pressure...

Guest xl0v3juicy

Wow, they all look so much better now! Most of them went from round faces to much more defined/sharper faces! So pretty :).

Patty Hou looks the most different! :blink: . She even looks younger... she's like a whole new person.

Guest ☆婉宜

Wow. Amazing. Jolin wasn't even fat in the beginning. Ariel Lin and Patty Hou looks better than before. The face shape totally changed and it's sharper.

Guest XTINE__

A lot of them weren't even fat to begin with.. they just had bigger faces than they do now. But in all honesty, I think most of them DO look better now. The difference between the before and after pics is that their faces are so much smaller and more elongated!

I think Ariel Lin looks sooo good now!! Her eyes were already big from the start, but now, with the weight loss, they look even bigger. I'm excited, can't wait for her new series!!! :D

Guest Dreamss

whoa jolin lost so much weight

and ang shes 77 lb now?!

well grats to the stars that lost weight, but i hope they lost it in a healthy way lols :][

Guest j'dore*

a lot of them look good, but jolin looks scary w/ all that weight loss. anyhow a lot them have a sharper jaw lines than before.

Guest mintpanda

hejie3aq5.jpg

the top two is the most significant change out of most of them

everyone else looks better, but jolin tsai looks like she's starving. 77 is the like the size of my 10 year old girl cousin. she's healthy skinny.

Guest walkrunfly

I don't even know who half of these celebs are but thanks for the thinspiration! LOL!

But I must add, I think some of them look better when they were chubbier. It gives them a good "wholesome" look.

I ran a couple of miles today and did all that work out junk but the chocolate in the cabinet was calling out my name. I was upstairs and it kept calling me to the point where I had to walk down many many steps. I regret it now. LOL. *Slaps self* SELF CONTROL IS WHAT I NEED!

Why must our mothers put the cookies and sweets where it's attainable? They should just lock that in a safe! GR....-_____-;

Guest Mintaka Orionis

These women were fine before their weightloss...Now they just look 'molded into something the entertainment industry finds acceptable'.

Archived