Celebrities And Their Weightloss! Wow What Transformations!

Guest singerchick

Guest rinnie_chan

Ariel Lin looks gorgeous (:

And I find Charlene Choi'S smile really pretty :D

Jolin looks so skinny :/ ...

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lidomochi

jolin looked prettier before.i cant even recognize her now.shes way too skinny.ariel lin so much more prettier when she lost some weight.

Guest puchaa

He Jie was cute before but her after made her sooo pretty. Jolins fine before, her slimmer face looks awkward. And Ariel looks prettier too. DIdn't know she has a chubbier face before It STarted With a Kiss drama.

Guest PrincessAyra

Ariel looks the best after the wieght loss. She looks more mature which I think is good.

Jolin looks scary. I'd have to agree with what rain_sadtango said.

She looks like a transgender now. I used to be her fan but now o.0

Guest asiansoul

honestly, most of them look better and far healthier before they lost weight. personally, i think some of them didn't just lose weight. they probably had some surgery done too. all with the exception of ariel lin. she looks amazing after the weight loss.

Guest xSimplySweet

^ same here! lol.

i honestly think ariel lin looks the best in the after section.

jolin looked way better before. she almost looks like a skeleton now.

Guest apolline

huang yi had cosmetic surgery recently i think

he jie looks nice. i like her hair colour, a bit darker would be nice

Guest xiaoxing04

i like cecilia chung better before her weight loss..

jolin was more attractive when she looked healthy..

i think ariel looks better now actually..her body's just right for her height and she still looks healthy enough...

Guest eunbit

charlene was pretty to begin with, so not much change.

really shocking to me are is He Jie and Ariel; they went from super-round, big faces to tiny and sharp!!!!! really astonishing.....

and everyone is saying that jolin looked fine in the beginning. actually, she was chubby when she debuted, and losing weight (a little after Castle, ie,) made her look much prettier. But i agree that she is getting a little too thin..... and while it's definitely not responsible of the press to report on her weight-loss details (role model image?) it doesn't seem like a lie that she's dropped to 35 kg. there are lots of girls in TW, HK and China who are less than 40 kg.

Guest danceplaylove

dude most of them look younger now! and ariel looks really pretty now, and she doesn't annoy me haha

Wow, some of them look perfectly normal before (no need to loose weight in the first place) and a little too skinny after. But, some of them look good.

Patty Hou and Ariel lin look the best/prettiest after (they even look younger, especially Patty Hou) :)

most of them looked fine before... kinda sad that they lost weight because of the media pressure... because some are way too skinny now.

they look really really pretty though.

Guest hunny

Most of them looks good after losing weight, especially Ariel :) i must say she looks amazing..

some are a lil too OMFG, like jolin and joey.

Archived