Celebrities And Their Weightloss! Wow What Transformations!

Guest singerchick

Guest Shortyyy126

.....why must food be so freaken delicious?? i wanna lose weight too. T_T

a lot of them look better now, except for jolin. she looks a lot better before her weightloss.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doofus9

all of them look better afterwards. not sure if its overall weight loss or a much slimmer face. but wow they look so much better, and i also think its the hair and makeup

Guest Brianna<3

They all look a lot better (well except Jolin b/c she looks so tired and old) after the weight lost. This is the thread I will be coming to when I'm tempted to pig out. Their features look so sharp. I want! No more junk food for me. THough the sad thing is that their before pic is like my after pic (my target). They were not even fat to begin with.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crystallizedtear

I agree Ariel does look prettier, but she was pretty and cute before too.

A lot of them didn't really need to lose weight, like Jolin or Charlene. All of them look younger with the babyfat. :3

charlene (the first one) didn't really go on a diet whatsoever. she fell really sick and lost a lot of weight. she wasn't fat to begin w/. cecilia cheung looks amazing! i think she looks 10x better skinnier :X

Archived