Celebrities And Their Weightloss! Wow What Transformations!

Guest singerchick

Guest singerchick

WHO DO YOU THINK LOOKS BEST AFTER?
These celebrities have gone through some major weight transformations. Some of them lost the weight gradually, while others succumb to media pressure, while others had to lose the weight in a matter of weeks for roles in dramas.

These celebrities were never "fat" to begin with, so losing so much weight must have been pretty hard on the body.

Sources vary on the amount of weight lost for each star, so if you want to offer a correction on weight lost for a respective star, feel free.

Who do you think had the best transformation?

Before (Left) | After (Right)

Charlene Choi

Weight lost: Unknown

charlene1rr3.jpg

charleneku7.jpg

charlene3he5.jpg

charlene2yi5.jpg

He Jie: Lost weight after criticism for her weight from the general public after her debut and during her time on the "Super Girls" singing competition.

Weight lost: 20 jin (~ 22 lbs)

hejie1tj8.jpg

hejiepb5.jpg

hejie2tj1.jpg

hejie4xp7.jpg

hejie5ci0.jpg

hejie3aq5.jpg

hejie6tl3.jpg

Betty Huang Yi: Had to lose weight for her role in the drama "Jia"

Weight lost: 20 jin (~ 22 lbs)

93425543ps2.jpg

huangyi7jh5.jpg

haungy2ivb7.jpg

huangyi8dv6.jpg

huangyi2tp5.jpg

huangy1idp4.jpg

huangyi3li9.jpg

huangyign1.jpg

huangyi5ca7.jpg

huangyi6ub5.jpg

Cecilia Chueng: Lost a majority of her weight when he was a spokesperson for a sliming product

Weight lost: 24 jin (~ 26 lbs)

cecilia10fu3.jpg

cecilia9fc4.jpg

cecilia6tt4.jpg

cecilia0ux1.jpg

cecilia1sh4.jpg

cecilia7pl9.jpg

cecilia2dh0.jpg

Patty Hou

Weight lost: Unknown

pattykl8.jpg

patty5im9.jpg

patty4jp2.jpg

patty3uq2.jpg

patty2yt2.jpg

patty1oc0.jpg

Ariel Lin: Had to lose weight for her role in drama "Legend of the Condor Heroes 2008"

Weight lost: ~ 18 lbs

ariel5qh5.jpg

ariel4dn5.jpg

ariel6dl6.jpg

ariel3qx3.jpg

arielxz4.jpg

ariel1eq1.jpg

Jolin Tsai: Lost much of her baby fat during her transition into her "Castle" album, however recently she's continued to shed pounds.

Debuted at 48 kg (106 lbs), went as low as 35kg [ ~77lbs] (according to some sources).

jolin6cn0.jpg

jolin1dd5.jpg

jolin0ul3.jpg

jolin4dk8.jpg

jolin3df7.jpg

jolin5xz9.jpg

Joey Yung

Weight lost: 10 kg (~ 20 lbs)

joey1ji2.jpg

joey3vl6.jpg

joey2mp8.jpg

joeyou8.jpg

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -xuxu-

to be honest I think most of them look better

maybe because now we take better pictures?

but they were still pretty before.

wow... they all still look great... just don't lose any more weight then that..

the only one that I couldn't really recognize is Patty Hou, after all the weight lost... she looks like a totally new person... with no surgery done to her at all...

Guest rain_sadtango

wow, are those photos of ariel lin recent? She looks stunning! esp in the first photo. She def looks skinnier compared to her ISWAK days.

Jolin looked so much prettier before her weight loss. Her facial features are so large (eyes, nose, mouth) that they look really strange on such a small face. And I can't believe the media reported her weight dropped down to 35kg...how could she weigh 35 kg and s till be alive? seriously........ :wacko:

Guest forever.young

they were all really pretty to begin with and didn't NEED to lose weight..but they all look better after losing weight.

with the exception of Jolin

Guest puffparty

I think Ariel Lin looks really pretty :D

Jolin was never really fat to begin with..

most of them look better.. I guess. xD

Guest Hiatus

I think Ariel looks grest after her weightloss =] I mean.. she looks prettier my friend kept telling me she looks like a guy.. when she was chubby and now she looks so pretty after she lost weight

Guest lovefool

all of them look better...but jolin needs to stop losing the weight!!! And all of them actually should stop at where they are now because they look really nice in the after pictures.

Guest tecktonik/

LOL it's funny how you say "WOW WHAT A TRANSFORMATION" but they still look the same. Their jaws just look sharper.

Guest ANJEE<3

they all pretty much don't look that different, they all gained a more pointier chin and a slimmer face.. not too much difference

most noticable is ariel though

Archived