[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest shamien7

Sorry all! Didnt mean to create any ruckus. I was only asking...i cant remember where did i read that...mayb i bump my head or sumthin...sorry again! :o Lets enjoy tonite episode! :D

:EDIT:

i really tired of this...they are using such sweet lovey dovey song for JP/JK....n those JP/JK moment together...

i rather watch 1000x of JD/JH moment!!!! I HATE YOU PD NIM!!! hjdsbdgydutybdfwodmw

Guest JAMIECHOI

No, I don't think the netizens boycotted tonight's episode. :)

I'm so tired of the JK/JP, JH/JD scenes. I want to see more of JP/JD!!!

my GOD, i think i should just wait for the whole damn drama to air and watch the whole series later because the recent episodes have been utter disappointments.

i was hooked on this show for the couple beginning episodes, but now it's just sad because the story/scenes doesn't seem to flow. everything from the slight change of character personalities to the totally random and unnecessary scenes is slowly making me loose interest in this drama. (WHICH i don't want because like i said earlier, i was absolutely infatuated with this drama!) sad.gif

anyway, i guess all i can do is cross my fingers and hope that the PD/writers get a wake-up call. unsure.gif

You said the words right out of my mouth!

Guest krcoffee

I'm so impressed by the recent episode's ratings! (: :D GOod job..

okay.. right now.. i'm guessing JD and JH will develop a love relationship and JPwithJK...NOT!

hopefully next few episodes, these will erase and return to the original love pattern.

Guest Ms. Shin-Go08

Hi Eveyone! I love boys over flower, but right now I'm not happy with the Jihoo and JanDi story. If JanDi is supose to ended up with Junpyo, How will we know that they are meant to be togetherwhen the pd keep show Jihoo, always coming to the rescue of JD. I want JD and JP line to develope more so when they do come back together, It's believable. Also wanted to ask, Does anyone know who sings pitiful heart and my love song from boys over flower?, thank you so much for any help or respone

Guest coolbeauty1610

Anyone who is willing to summarize the whole episode tonight? Hehe.

yes, plz...or some quick highlight plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....tks a lottttttttttttttt

Guest ktvfan

my GOD, i think i should just wait for the whole damn drama to air and watch the whole series later because the recent episodes have been utter disappointments.

i was hooked on this show for the couple beginning episodes, but now it's just sad because the story/scenes doesn't seem to flow. everything from the slight change of character personalities to the totally random and unnecessary scenes is slowly making me loose interest in this drama. (WHICH i don't want because like i said earlier, i was absolutely infatuated with this drama!) :(

anyway, i guess all i can do is cross my fingers and hope that the PD/writers get a wake-up call. :unsure:

I feel the same way. The beginning episodes were so refreshing and jam packed with action, glamour, energy and fun! It was unlike any other Korean drama (or even Taiwan or Japanese drama) I've seen. It really stands out at first. Now it is "disappointing" because the first few episodes created such high expectations and since Macao it has become your typical weepy draggy Korean soap. Still watchable, and still fun at times, but (personal opinion) no longer at the same level. I still watch it, but not right away, and I don't have withdrawal symptoms any more.

Guest nyotista

i'm looking for the Infinity Challenge BOF parody with Eng subs! couldnt find it :( - anybody knows wher ei could find them?

Guest lovelyAichan

^ Here you go ^__________^

[ENG] infinity challenge - boys before flower parody

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRqcnVunxfQ

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksdXiLZ52NQ...feature=related

part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy3ZJE3r_dU...feature=related

part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOw_IL9PvFc...feature=related

part 5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALrT_hJtycI...feature=related

part 6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oljeIMtZMJU...feature=related

All credits to EzaSendoh1 in youtube

enjoy B):lol:

Edit ~~~ I really can't wait for tonight episode !!!!! miss Joondi love sooooo much T_____T

Guest heosuautit

e19: heartbreaking episode!!!

still no JD-Maid story --- JK is still there!!!

unfinished Soulmate story :blink:

My favorit scences:

- crying JH

- truth games

OMG - i hate mrs KANG.

Guest lucky_moon

i tried that one, but sadly there's no subs at all :(

It has subtitle but u need to click on the CC button to turn on the caption..

Guest shamien7

Can someone plz tell me if monkey is still there? Is she still gonna be in ep20?

Im so tired of hating and despising her...my hatred toward her already beyond my limit....i cant bear watching her with jp anymore...TT_TT

Guest kriza_09

What did Yi Jung say that made Ga Eul so mad at the dining table?? You go girl ---

He was asking his dad if his dad wants to borrow Ga Eul... (literally 'should i lend her to you') just like what his dad did to his previous girls...