[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest marjorie<3

hi hi,

just wanna share something with u gals...

remember Jandi made cookies for Junpyo supposedly for his birthday? she didnt managed to give it to him

personally and it's via Jihoon passed it to Junpyo the next day after his birthday party?

i went back to check out the taiwan version and saw a clip of this in YT:

pity they didnt make a cute version like the taiwan's otherwise we'll see a cute Junpyo jump on Jihoon's bed,wakes him

up with his nonsense and Jihoon eat his cookie...kekeke

the korean version did this one but not in the cookies Jihoon bite the chocolates Jandi made for JunPyo thou in a dffrent approach or shall we say dffrent style for that scene ^^ i guess bcuz Jihoon is jealous of what jandi is givin Junpyo at least he have a share of it hehehe

Guest doremii*

From what I hear, Jun Pyo will lost his mind in ep.20 and 21

I don't know what happend ^^

ugh. I hope not.

That means there'll be the Umi girl, and I can't stand her. If you guys already dislike JK, just wait until Umi comes into the story

Thanks for the info...but really? That is too early!!! They should have it towards the end of the show like EP. 23 and 24. I don't want this amnesia thing to last too long. We just had some JD and JP scenes, is the PD that heartless to separate them again. Nowadays, I think he is.

Really?

OMG. The PD has nothing more to put into the drama?

Lost his mind? It will take 2 eps at least and we have another 2 eps to deal with the Evil Mom

So..JP and JD only have 1 ep to make up..and etc..

It's boring and :tongue2:silly..

Guest t1ff13 izZ m33h

YES YES YES!! 200% YES!

HER VOICE IS HELLA Annoying

SHES A WITCH and a word that rhymes with WITCH.

after she knew that junpyo and jandi liiked each other, she still clung onto junpyo, and even worse, she clings onto jandi too like she has no feellings about whats going on between them right now.

and the way she LIED about JK and JP's "historic first night" , wow i wanted to punch her in the face.

no wonder she didnt have any friends before, she has "no brains, no manners" and basically possesses no human-like qualities which makes her "monkey girl".

... come to think of it, what did the monkey ever do wrong? poor monkey.

and to think of it, shes really NOT good at anything. except maybe fighting/martial arts so yea, way to be a big mean bully.

omg and she touched junpyo's (hot hot hot HOTTTTT sizzling) abs like 2 times.. for like 10 seconds each time!! wtf and then she slapped his butt too.

thats called a death wish.

and if she clings onto his arm one more time, i swear, i'll throw her off

im already pissed shes breathing the same air as him -___-*

and im really pissed right now that she has that necklace. the J<3J kissing star necklace that belongs to jandi.

UGH!!!!!!

and did i mention she has REALLY bad taste in swimwear?

HAHA YOU MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD REALLY! Yes, her voice is the most annoying thing ever. And her swimwear is awfully ugly :[ sad to say! I also don't dig her hair either.

Guest Banana Peel

Oh noes :(

How could they?!

It's worse enough that JK has to stay till the next few episodes!

but why thee unnecessary happening?!

I seriously do not know WHAT GOOD will come out of having this scene.

:tongue2:

--

After reading all the hate posts for JK,

when I was watching today's episode,

I felt less hatred towards her. lol. I guess it's because I'm expecting to hate her from all the viewer's reactions.

I mean, yes, her voice can be a bit annoying (although I personally find her voice okay)

But her little actions make me laugh. Like in the beginning of today's episode,

when she's all running off going 'I cant hear you~' I found that oddly hilarious.

i'm just going to say one thing about episode 18, because it was by far the most ridiculous/most random episode we've had so far and that's saying a lot since there were so many episodes that were just as ridiculous....

Jandi should give up her dream to become a doctor and become an artist.

Guest lemonsorbet

do you guys think that it's possible that if they decide to do the whole 'amnesia' arc, instead of introducing a new girl for jp,maybe they'll keep JK in as the girl? for me that made more sense, just because we havent heard anything about anyone being cast for that part..

:wacko: maybe im just going crazy hehe

nonetheless im so happy we see more of jd's spunk back :)

Guest ml_87

Really?

OMG. The PD has nothing more to put into the drama?

Lost his mind? It will take 2 eps at least and we have another 2 eps to deal with the Evil Mom

So..JP and JD only have 1 ep to make up..and etc..

It's boring and :tongue2:silly..

me, too. the amnesia is uki to me. but there's so few romantic and sweet scenes of JP-JD. oh, why the PD cant even realize that fans want more JP-JD :wacko:

@ lemonsorbet: it's impossible, guy. if Jk likes that, she will be boycotted ^^ i think that the amnesia will come in episode 21. and of course, next week, we'll know who is that girl. like YJ's 1st love, we only knew the actress a week before the episode launched^^

btw,

do u guys know the song when JP cried about what happened to JD's shoulder problem at the pool. i'm sure it's in OST 2

Guest purpledoll

I actually like the amnesia plot cos then we get to see JD pursuing JP. And I think JK is super cute. She is exactly like JP that is why they are both attracted to JD.

Actually I dont mind about amnesia but I worry about JH.

I think Pd should focus on two things: how Jandi will make clear everything with JH? Will she finally realize that he deeply loved her, as much as JP?

We expect that she will do it as soon as possible so JH will not get hurt anymore

I can not stand JH continues comforting Jandi and finally give her back to JP. The third time..OMG

It's too much for him

Poor JH.

Anh the Evil Mom? How they will fight her?

^^^^ I am actually thinking that too. Weren't there rumors that we will see a wedding in episode 20?

I just have the funniest idea..haha.. what if JP is just pretending to have amnesia? With the help of F3 and

hopefully JK, they trick JD into believing that JP will actually marry JK, since JP has forgotten evrything..haha

Haha, just wishful thinking..the amnesia arc is probably the most annoying plot to me..so I hope they will

just make it into a prank (just like the hospital scene) or better yet just forget about and just focus on

giving us more JOONDI moments!

Episode 18 was the typical monday episode..It was quite noticeable that they were contraint with time.

The transition between scenes were poorly done, that's understandable to me though. Plot wise, it would;nt be BOF

without inconcistencies. Probably the most random scene in this entire series was Woobin's failed suicide attempt.

I had a "what the heck" moment at that time.LOL..I appreciate that the PDs are actually listening to what the fans

want, but isn't it too late to start a new plot now, when there are still a lot of loose ends, plot wise? Just my opinion...

I really liked the temple scene, especially what the monk told JH. I mean we all know that the monk meant that

JD will fix the gap between JH and his granddad. It's just interesting that it can be interpreted differently and I think JH

interpreted it literally. I just hope that won't totally change JHs loyalty to JP.

Why is JD not even looking hard for the necklace, when she almost died looking for it?

Guest ml_87

I think Pd should focus on two things: how Jandi will make clear everything with JH? Will she finally realize that he deeply loved her, as much as JP?

We expect that she will do it as soon as possible so JH will not get hurt anymore

I can not stand JH continues comforting Jandi and finally give her back to JP. The third time..OMG

It's too much for him

Poor JH.

Anh the Evil Mom? How they will fight her?

abselutely agree^^ how JD responses to JH properly so that he will not feel so hurt?

no much time left and now a bunch of things needed solving: JH's love, ma ma kang's objection (the wedding), Jp's amnesia, YJ-GE relationship, Woobin's storyline, deal with ma ma kang again. -> 6 episodes for all these. and just the final one for JP-JD, OMG, i hate it :tongue2:

@ pinklover27: i dont find it a sudden transition of woobin's scene. it's better than some previous episodes. JP leaves the resort in his car and the film moves to the bridge's scene with a lot of cars are running and we see woobin stand there.

and about JD, she backs to the find the necklace but what she saw is absolutely a shock. how would u feel when u see your bf... with another girl? of course, u will forget everything. i'm sure, even when moving to a new house, she still cant stop thinking of it. oh, guys,. it's reasonable ^^

@ snowy22: the truth game is cool! i love the way JP and JD still link to the other.

but i dont think that what they said about korean fans is right. how can they leave the maid arc. ha ha ^^

I just read from chinese forum, they say korean fans are going to collaborate and decided not to watch today's episode and they hope today's rating will fall. They said that yesterday's rating is high because EOE did not air yesterday and temptation of wives episode was far too long so no choice got to tune in to BOF. koreans fans are worried that PD nim might be mistaken that yesterday's high rating was because of last part jaekyung and junpyo which falls on the bed and the swimming pool scene.

script leakage for the truth/dare games for epi 19, pls ignore it if you hate spoilers.

ps: may not be reliable just for sharing purposes.

Those who did not answer the truth, must kiss the person who asked the question.

yijung ask jihoo , other than Min Seo Hyun , will you love other women?

jihoo smiled at jandi, i like to try it long ago.

yijung: well is not that hard..

jihoo kissed yijung.

jihoo asked junpyo: the person you loved is tired, will you let go of her?

junpyo: No, i will grab hold of her and give her happiness.

junpyo asked jandi : during the highway, is that promise still valid?

jandi : No. that person doesn't exist right now.

ps: the rest i don't really know how to translate, quite confusing. :P

Guest F4fan

It's too much for him

Poor JH.

Episode 15 in the drive back from JP's birthday party was pretty clear to me. She knows and unwilling to accept more. I thought it was pretty clear to JH too since he didn't push it further when she cut him off from confessing more.

And if she can reconcile JH with his Grandfather, then it resolves the monk's words about her making him a family.

Guest gglover

did JP call yi jung "hyung" or was it just "jung"??

seems like JP would not called anybody hyung........ but it did sound awfully like it.

Guest xx-outsider-xx

123: the actres CANNOT help the vocal cords she was born with.

4: i dont understand how ANYONE can consider her jandis rival when junpyo has been pining ONLY for jandi this whole series.

5: she clings onto junpyo cause she likes him. shes not afraid to show her feelings unlike MOST of the people in the drama. but she IS a bit pushy.

6: junpyo kept chasing jandi. and although jihoo isnt chasing he knows that jandi doesnt want him.

7: i find many endearing thing about her actually. her karaoke scene. her gondola singing scene. her friendliness. her open mindedness about new things. her chicken feet scene. the list goes on.

8: about the chaebuhl background, of course we dont see anything. shes only been in three episodes. but in macau we see her speak three languages. she can cook, as we see from this episode, and the foods she made are NOT easy. she knows martial arts. and i dont get how right off the bat you see f4 as smart. WHERE in the series do we see them act smart? these are all boys that were lucky enough to be born into rich families. two of the four having a special talent which has NOTHING to do with money.

--she has no friendships like she said, because shes been all over the world. no CLOSE friendships, but im sure shes had friends. Plus, I dont see how she wanted to be friends with jandi just cause of joonpyo. they met in macau, then they met at college campus. BEFORE she knew jandi had any relation with him she says "Lets be unnie-dongseng"

--when you help somebody, do you seriously ask them their name? What are the chances youll ever see them again? when you help someone are you playing hero? and about the bodyguard thing. she knew she could handle him, so she did it.

its like how fangirls REFUSE to believe their fav idols get surgery cause it would make them less perfect or something. seriously. they got surgery big whoop. but this is off topic.

anyways i dont want people to think jaekyungs PERFECt, cause she's clearly not. she's rather clingy, and pushy, and there's a slight hint of desperation, but whatever. i like her more than i hate her.

I think i want to give you a kiss (or maybe not?) :blush:

No offense, but I just find it amusing how people have been going all-out NO to jaekyung. I think people have not been seeing this character objectively. I'm the first (or among the firsts) to admit that she isn't perfect. But she's not THAT bad a person. Jandi isn't perfect either. You guys have A LOT to complain about Jandi during her slumps, right? For JK, i think this is her 'slumps'. She's probably not her true self right now. Once she learn to let go of Junpyo, I'm sure she's a very sweet girl. I want her as best friend. She's very caring. I'll make sure I'll tell her loud and clear who my boyfriend is beforehand, then she won't make her move. With this regard, she obviously falls hard for junpyo loooong before she realizes who the girl junpyo loves is. But some things or some feelings cannot be undone automatically as easy as turning the switch or as simple as hitting the brake. At a very early stage, yes maybe you can. but i think she has fallen too deep even before she realizes it. She's not superwoman like some may be. She needs time. If you know the phases towards accepting reality, there's a stage where you are in denial. At this stage, she tries to block anything that may hinder her, while continue to pursue. You gotta give her credit for trying (at which point i'm sure she'll realize it won't work but tell herself "at least i tried so i have no regret"). It's not like Junpyo is someone else's husband (heck, he's her dang fiance~). So I think it's fair game, thick-skinned or not. You know how in some drama you just wanna knock the girl's head for being soo passive. JK is a refreshing character to me. and seriously, by a korean drama standard, she's the tamest third-wheeler ever, second only to Jihoo (this guy is just amazing. i want him as bestfriend too~). hehe.

I just read from chinese forum, they say korean fans are going to collaborate and decided not to watch today's episode and they hope today's rating will fall. They said that yesterday's rating is high because EOE did not air yesterday and temptation of wives episode was far too long so no choice got to tune in to BOF. koreans fans are worried that PD nim might be mistaken that yesterday's high rating was because of last part jaekyung and junpyo which falls on the bed and the swimming pool scene.

that would have been the PD's wrong interpretation of it...

if the high rating has nothing to do with other drama no-show or too lengthy, then it's BOF Joondi moments.....not the last scene of JP/JK!!!!

but then i think the korean fans shouldn't think that the PD is so lame...... unless he really is.... :w00t:

Guest xxxmeeshell

is it just me or does the new OST kinda sound like goongs

iono but like in random parts they play this song that sound

like goong anyways i love it :]