[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest confessionD

Torrent Link Ep18 [Ental]:

http://www.box.net/shared/35vq5dgq5d

Thanks for the link :)

I am wondering why the date scene of YJ and GE which is in the official preview is not in today's epi. Would it be in tomorrows?

And seriously, JK is pissing me off. She should just lay back after knowing JP is in love with JD. :sweatingbullets:

Guest boraah

Yep, she did but (because doumyouji alredy dumped her that nite) after that she went to makino apartment and told her the truth.

(its funny how shigeru climbed in like a thief :lol: )

This shigeru version really is a pain in the 'back'...she lingers for too long. shes annoying like hell. shes nothing but pain!!!

If theres anyone I can smash like a roach rite now...its u! :ph34r:

I remember LMJ said JK gonna help JD n JP to be together again...but no thanks plz!! U'll do them (n us) the most wonderful favor if u just get lost :angry:

You know what? they never really completed that scene with Jandi and JK at her apartment. She told lil' bro to get some tea, and that was end of scene. I wonder if they had that chat... but the PD is making it look like they didn't. Why else would she be there?.

Thank goodness this ending is for a Monday's episode. Imagine it ended this way on Tuesday and we have to wait one whole week... :tongue2:

On a happy note, Maid's arc tomorrow! At the end of the preview for epi 19, Junpyo was saying "personal maid?" right? His expression is so funny!

Guest Yvonne

Could any kind soul please give us a brief translation of the conversation between JP and YJ at YJ's working place? In regards to the reason that JD is not swimming?

I would truly appreciate that! Thank you so much in advance!

cute_girl thank you so much always for providing the links to the ental bt seed! Thanks!

Guest NicaT

3 sweetest moments of episode 18:

1) When JP slept while hugging the pink soft toy with curly hair à la JP :P

2) The ramyun-scene, where JP finished everything, which made JD's brother startled and JD pissed off xD

2) When JP made a scene about the bug crawling in his room. JD came over to 'save' him. And then he asked her to stay until he'd fallen asleep. <3

And ONE thing I hate about episode 18:

That monkey-person JaeKyung! How thick-skinned could one person be?!?! Uuuuurrrgghh!! JP had rejected her soooo many times, and everytime she just comes back as an even bigger pain in the anus! :crazy: One symptom of a spoilt person is that he/she never accept rejection. JK is major spoilt!

... and her voice is still bugging the life out of me! JP, president Kang or someone, please kiss her so she can shut up!... I don't mind anymore

sorry, I go really emotional after the last scene of this episode... <_<

Guest boraah

Thanks for all the quick spoilers!

However, I am once again upset knowing the fiancee arc is still going strong...*sigh* and that our golden couple scenes are slim to none when compared to the fiancee and JP.

Why is that really? It wasn't like that in TW ver. and Japn ver.?! And in both previous mentioned versions, both "Shigeru" told "Tsukushi" almost right away. She totally gave up after what happened in the hotspring.

So thanks to this version, we see it dragged out...which is totally unnecessary. *sigh* :anger:

I'm assuming that JK told Jandi the truth during her visit at her apartment, and JK is doing now is testing JP. We'll see it in episode 19 hopefully.

Guest charingerz

how can jk lie on jp's bed with the secretary there..i thought rich girls behaves,,normal nice girls

don't do that.you don't go lie on someone's bed when there is an older person around.

so rude of her when jp already ask her to get up...she is really too much.....and to pull jp towards

her even jp is shocked....spoil the mood of the whole episode..

could you please translate what she said while lying down in bed. also was she wearing jandi's necklace?

Guest ml_87

OMG, i forgot sth. when Jk visits JD's house. absolutely they have a chat, a serious chat becauz JD told her brother to go out (so she and Jk can talk). but of course, the PD makes it like there's nothing next. in epiosode 19, we will see what Jk told JD (he he, certainloy, what happened that night) ^^

I love tomorrow's episode ^^

Guest coolbeauty1610

There is a chance that BOF might get cancelled prematurly....

what did you say? why is that? is it coz of the board st they received complaints??? oh plzzzzz noooooo...it is so unfair...a lot of dramas have those kind of things, why does it happen to BOF???? maybe someone is jealous of high-rating of BOF thennn...

Guest F4fan

Whaattt?? Their ratings are pretty high.

----

I know folks want to see Woobin but that scene on the bridge kind of hit too close to home with what happened this weekend. They really should have taken it out.

Guest doraezzz

why? it there something up? i tot they are lengthening the epi.

Guest lucky_moon

can you share with us the source for what u said.. :)

Guest honeypia

I hope not... I mean they're halfway done and has been receiving so much attention. Alot of people would definitely bombard KBS if this happens. LOL.