[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest juneforest2000

woah! in WOObin's language...yo!yo!yo! take it easy

I don't think they are going to cancel the show, like you said they are almost close to the end....

I just think that they are discussing whether to extend the show or not

and I don't want to be mean to the person who posted about BOF being cancelled but please get your facts straight, provide an article so as not make the people here run AWOL!.......................

Hi,

I am cool here, dun worry :)

Just that if there are cancellation from BBF it will really hurts me and many others as well as the casts cos they hv REALLY PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORTS despite them SUFFERING BOTH PHYSICALLY(e.g accidents, lack of sleep etc...) AND MENTALLY( death of friend, injuries, viewers comments etc...) It's really devastating.

Your comment on "I don't want to be mean to the person who posted about BOF being cancelled but please get your facts straight, provide an article so as not make the people here run AWOL!......................." is absolutely right to me. I hv to asked those questions cos BBF casts hv been thru a lot while shooting this drama and ppl like us are out there praying and hoping for the best, therefore a statement from an unconfirm facts really does make ppl feel the tension especailly just after the death of JJY.

Guest nyatto

Hi,

I am cool here, dun worry :)

Just that if there are cancellation from BBF it will really hurts me and many others as well as the casts cos they hv REALLY PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORTS despite them SUFFERING BOTH PHYSICALLY(e.g accidents, lack of sleep etc...) AND MENTALLY( death of friend, injuries, viewers comments etc...) It's really devastating.

Your comment on "I don't want to be mean to the person who posted about BOF being cancelled but please get your facts straight, provide an article so as not make the people here run AWOL!......................." is absolutely right to me. I hv to asked those questions cos BBF casts hv been thru a lot while shooting this drama and ppl like us are out there praying and hoping for the best, therefore a statement from an unconfirm facts really does make ppl feel the tension especailly just after the death of JJY.

HI SMALLER FONT PLEASE :D

moving on, +1 at how jd doesnt end up comforting jp throughout the night, fail! but irregardless, yay for long amiss jd + jp scenes :x

Guest kje_chocolate

oh, the rumor is really shocked. guys, pls read more carefully. a lot of BOF fans will get angried and disappointed right away ^^

my favorite scene:

JP is sleeping like a child holding a toy in his hand. so cutie!!

but the way he sleeps is so lonely ( i guess this scene also shows that he can sleep becauz he has the gift JD gave him in his hands), and did u guys notice. he even has bad dreams:( poor guy!

however, with JD next to him, he can sleep easily and deeply !

oh, that's what love means :) Jp doesnt feel lonely anymore when Jd's beside him ^^

I really love this scene so much too, cutie Jun Pyo

49b538a6d9431_f.jpg

Guest ziemah

I love episode 18! finally more Joondi happy moments! :D But i kinda hate the ending! OHMMG~ jae kyung is seriously irritating. :fury: PLEASE~ i dont wanna see her anymore after episode 19! pretty please!! :rolleyes:

Guest disonelady

OMG! one of my favorite ep. hahaha i can't wait until the last episode but i think i'll probably cry too... T.T no more BOYs over flower.. ahhah omg!

Guest smilestarz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0mjr0kBiTQ...feature=related

duno if this was being posted.. hye sun unnie was rank first for the 'unusual ranking of the pretty childhood stars'~

she was indeed as cute nn pretty as before..

she looks totally the same now nn when she was young..

Hyunjoong was rank 17th

kim bum, 13th

and

min ho, 4th

all 3 actually look about the same as when they were young..

pretty babies.. lols.

credit: youtube-Soshilovefan

Guest Cherryness88

Gosh.. YJ can't do pottery again.

Felt so sad when he was talking with JunPyo and said:

"a swimmer who can't swim anymore; a potter who can't do pottery anymore..."

Oh.. poor him..too much drama

The father issue, the brother issue, the first love issue..

oh brother...

Ga-eul .. you gotta help this boy.. he has quite a huge amount of emotional baggage..

Even though, in the beginning i found some stuff in JK similar to JD like standing up for herself and stuff,.. but lately, she really is getting on ma nerves..

Woman, GET OVER IT!

"Love is just something that can't be forced"

Guest ethopia

http://img17.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viewimagen.jpg http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2003/viewimagen.jpg http://img156.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viewimage.jpg http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8601/viewimage.jpg http://img22.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viewimagey.jpg http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/8426/viewimagey.jpg" "http://img172.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viewimagei.jpg http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/8374/viewimagei.jpg "http://img24.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viewimageesi.jpg http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3921/viewimageesi.jpg http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viewimageecl.jpg "http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5568/viewimageecl.jpg http://img10.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viewimagee.jpg" "http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/663/viewimagee.jpg" "http://img11.imageshack.us/my.php?image=viewimageywx.jpg" "http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6169/viewimageywx.jpg"

OMG!! KHJ gets cuter and cuter by the day... he's so flawless... my heart is starting to waiver... :sweatingbullets: ... LMH or KHJ :phew:

heheheh.. tnx for sharing!!

havent watched the episode yet.. ill wait till 19 comes out and i will watch it!

Guest nyatto

Hi, :ph34r:

I try, cos long sighted cannot c too well before and after I type, afraid of typo errors, that's y usually I made bigger fonts, easier for me to find my mistake. Sorry if it hurt your eyes.

lol hi!

you could use the preview function to proofread your posts if you're to skim your post, anyhoo im sorry in case i came off anal-ish earlier :x

in related news; thanks for posting the ddls + torrent for ep 18! this has become a routing for me on mondays and tuesdays ._.

watch ep on yt > waits for hq version > grabs > reformat to mp4 for ipod > rewatches at work the next morning > downloads (by then) posted (hopefully :x) hd version for "safe keeping" > waits for tuesdays ep

/rinse + repeat :D

i'm really getting sick of all the "people-placement" that they're doing with this drama by having up-and-coming actors come in and out of the story. there's not even enough time to develop the main/supporting cast. i know these random people are supposed to help develop the plot and the characters, but seriously the main cast spend more time w/ these random characters than w/ each other. you can totally tell the production company got paid big bucks by management agencies and is just using this drama to try to advertise as many young stars as possible. [/rant]

Guest Yvonne

I love the song playing when JP went to the swimming pool!!! I sure hope it'll be in the new Ost.

Anyone know who sings this song? And the name of it? Thanks!!!

Guest ethopia

"Love is just something that can't be forced"

sorry to cut ur post short .. my bad :D ...

remember 1st epi or is that 2nd epi?... well remember that JP forces JD to like him.. like dressing her with all the luxury, then

he forces kisses at JD at the park (where JH plays the violin), and there was something else (but i forgot hehe) .. anyway

my point is that JP is as annoying as JK to JD.. but their difference is that JP is "not" that "super" annoying... like he did

everything to win JD's heart (which he did!!).. by showing her his sweet side ~~ waiting for her on their 1st date, decorating

the park with lights, helping the family make kimchi, saving her from the kidnappers and snowstrom.. just to name a few~~..

and i think JK is a little too late to come into JP's life.. coz his heart is already given to JD.. he doesnt see anyone else.. in

his eyes he only sees JD!!... gyaaaaaa.. sooo sweet!!!! (minus the fighting and bickering heheh.. but hey even the fighting

JD misses it~~ it was revealed when she made the video message for JP)... :);)

Guest flower pot

WARNING: MAJOR JAEKYUNG RANTING AHEAD SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

(This review is meant to be humorous so take it with a grain of salt...)

It's that time of the week again and we all know what that means...

It's another BOF day and it's time once again to share my thoughts regarding the episode that was shown tonight, albeit in it's unsubbed glory when i only rely on my powers of deduction and a few spoilers to fully comprehend what the actors are saying... (what can i say? There's no excuse for being an addict...)

Thanks to lyptika's kind heart (Bless her!), i was able to watch tonight's episode only a few minutes later than those on streaming did... So this recap is not just brought to you by me but by lyptika as well and by the letters Y, R, S, P, M, O and J for You're Really Starting to richard simmons me Off Jaekyung...

Let me start this recap with a word of advice to monkey girl..

151001140_L.jpg

Monkey Girl, when a normal hot blooded male who's supposed to be your fiancee' looks at you as if you're a pariah even if you rub your scantily clad body all over him... BE ALARMED...

That reaction is NOT normal and maybe, just maybe there is still a logical part of your stubborn head where you can get it in that guys who tell you that they're not INTO you may be meaning just that and it is not a secret code for "I FIND YOU SO LOVELY, THAT'S WHY I WILL TELL YOU THIS UNFEELINGLY AND MEAN THE OPPOSITE..."

Reality check... that meaning might only be your interpretation and you might just have had that understanding from a part of your brain that is labelled "WISHFUL THINKING" otherwise known as "DREAM ON..."

I also want to tell you that even if you cover your ears and start speaking in Parseltongue like some far removed descendant of Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter... there is no way that THAT can change and with that act, you've only managed to show how much of a brat you can be...

No respect from me there monkey girl... no respect at all...

Aside from that, how could you have called Jandi a friend and lied straight to her face about your illusion of spending the night with Junpyo? I could have forgiven you at first when you had no inkling at all about their real relationship and you were just being your normal, tactless self.... but now that you have a vague idea that Junpyo is Jandi's ex... you have crossed the line and you just turned into a total pinkberry who hurts a friend and causes her unhappiness...

Oh wow! With Friends like you around, i might not need enemies... HOW LUCKY... (i'm being sarcastic here just in case you still need some explaining coz you seem to be a little slow on the uptake most of the time... which is by the way, another thing that irritates me about you...)

Please take note also that there is a fine line between trying to change your beloved's mind about accepting you and being DESPERATE... Stalking him everywhere he goes and doing things for him like calling him Husband or fixing his food for him or lying down on his bed even if he OBVIOUSLY does not appreciate it, sadly falls into the category of the latter...

You seem like a decent girl, you came from a good family and you're pretty in your own way... Somewhere out there, i'm sure there is a masochist who can appreciate your nasally grating voice, your penchant for eating jumbo ramens which can feed a starving family for days by yourself and your oh so attractive virtue of being thickfaced...

Can't you just look for that man and start sacrificing for Jandi as a friend as early as now? I promise i won't be as mean if that happens...

However in the spirit of being fair, i truly give you an A for effort for being resilient and for trying so hard... emphasis on TRYING HARD... Man, nothing really fazes you nor humiliates you... not rejection in any way, form or kind or a refusal that is sooo obvious that the only thing lacking is for it to be shoved down your throat... NOSIRREEE...SUPER!

Why don't you try a career in selling insurance? I'm sure you would be top seller in no time! Or better yet... why don't you drug Junpyo and torture him into liking you? I'm sure he'd appreciate that... SUPER!

2reqmxh.jpg

And Junpyo, Junpyo, Junpyo... why is it that everytime i steel myself against you and tell myself that i've had enough of your self-pity and wallowing in your Jandi deprived moments, i still can't abandon you?

There's just a pushover chord in me that you touch with your abundance of flashbacks and recollection of times gone by that sometimes i marvel at your photographic memory...

There was something inside me that just wanted to shout IN YOUR FACE when you learned about Jandi's injury and i admit that the JunDi butterflies inside my stomach did a little flip when you once again broke down beside the swimming pool...

CRY, JUNPYO, CRY... (on second thought DON'T since it just makes me want to comfort you...hehehe!)

And it's about time you did something in order to get Jandi back... Your moments together for this episode might have been short but just seeing you two together in one scene is enough to bring a smile to my face... (NOW... KISS TORRIDLY and MAKE OUT... i mean MAKE UP...)

rlg600.png

Moving on, I'd be saying this for the first time, but i was thinking maybe Jihoo needs to be given something else to do... Let him play the violin once again or conduct an orchestra or rest his cheeks against posters on a bus stop like some crazy obsessed stalker but please do not give him more free time to spend with Jandi... Honestly, the more that Jihoo gets to know her and falls in love with her, the more he breaks my heart...

Heaven knows that my JunDi ship is desperately trying to stay afloat despite the recent going ons but the more i see Jihoo with Jandi, the more i wish that i can do a King Solomon and split Jandi into two so that Jihoo and Junpyo can get a piece each... Jihoo deserves Jandi as much as Junpyo does and it just frustrates me to no end how in the end, he would still not get what he deserves...

When i see Jandi and Jihoo together there's just a cold place in my heart that was left with the JunDi breakup that suddenly gets warm and toasty and PEACEFUL...

If this was the real world and Jihoo was real... I have no doubt in my mind that his name would have already been sent to the Vatican for canonization or otherwise to the producers of THE BACHELOR for a possible stint... wehehehe!

(Who among you here squealed like a fangirl when he held Jandi's hand and waited for her in the library *me jumps up and down while raising my hands*)

151001143_L.jpg

As for Jandi, Hurrah for getting your spunk back and going all Womens Lib on Junpyo's butt for this episode... The time for getting all sappy and teary eyed is over and it is time to fight back... you gutsy girl, you... (I still wished that she kicked him out of her house and poured the ramen all over his head but her answering Junpyo back with her usual sarcastic wit is enough for me right now...)

However, sarcastic facade aside, there is no denying that we, women are suckers for love and despite the heartbreak that Jandi went through at Junpyo's hands, i was still very touched when she kept him company while sleeping and put that blanket over his sleeping form... (Oh the discipline of this girl... if my Boyfriend was as hot as Junpyo and it's obvious that he's still into me, i would make an excuse to Kang San about delivering newspapers in the middle of the night to BUSAN perhaps and spend the night getting cozy with him... wehehehe!)

PS: Jandi, No need to drop your fork when JaeKyung tells you how she spent the night with Junpyo... Now's the time to act... don't get sad... GET EVEN...

I would love to see you get down and dirty with Junpyo, make a video out of it and send it to Jaekyung while giving a blow by blow account of how much Junpyo enjoyed your sexy time together...

Maybe then Jaekyung's blood pressure would shoot up to 200/180 and she'd pop a vein and that would be the end of her story (or at least get her to shut her trap up...)... PUAHAHAHA!

Other Comments:

* WTH? Don't we have enough angst in the show that even Woobin turned emo? I love him when he's funny so give us more of that PD... I know that there are some complaints about him getting almost zero airtime but please don't just do a lame subplot just because you want to give in to the clamor of the fans...

Give me back Woobin with his chicken feet and Oh Yeah and dorky dance and leave all the emo moments to the F3...

I, however thought that he was absolutely hot during the bar fight scene so i am drawing a truce with that scene you made of him wanting to jump off the bridge in exchange for that...

* Loving the second OST to bits i swear!

* I adore the pottery making session recollection of Yijung with Eun Jae... how i wish that it was with Gaeul but that scene was totally cute... (Why oh why does the F4 have such sucky lovelives?)

* Thank God Mama Kang decided fly away to focus on the family business this time, instead of giving all her attention to ruining her son's life... Is there anywhere written in future scripts where she is involved and a plane crash would happen? Episode 19 perhaps? Please Lord let there be one... hahaha!

I hope tomorrow's episode would have more JunDi Lovin'... It's about darned time...

Guest chiara

This thread is surely going too fast.

Have these been shared?

The F4 fanmeeting pictures with Japanese fans.

390307f418.jpg

390307f403.jpg390307f413.jpg

390307f404.jpg390307f415.jpg

390307f406.jpg390307f407.jpg

390307f410.jpg390307f405.jpg

credit as labeled

I'm too lazy to put everything, more pictures can be found here: http://www.east-01.com/20865.html

P.S. flower pot, your reviews are always funny! Thanks for your hilarious comments and they are so true. I hope JanDi can really hear you about that getting even thing with JaeKyung, then we can all chant and yell 'manseh!' here.

Guest ayoepan

flower pot, as usual I love your review...

Totally funny and I'm laughing hard while reading it

Thanks girl ^^

Guest shamien7

WARNING: MAJOR JAEKYUNG RANTING AHEAD SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

Let me start this recap with a word of advice to monkey girl..

Maybe then Jaekyung's blood pressure would shoot up to 200/180 and she'd pop a vein and that would be the end of her story (or at least get her to shut her trap up...)... PUAHAHAHA!

I hope tomorrow's episode would have more JunDi Lovin'... It's about darned time...

Voila! Your rant word of advice is MAGNIFICIENTE!! SUPERB!! I'm luvin every bits of it!

*Still standing up and clapping*

Now I absolutely hate JH cos he always hide things from JD and from his best friend JP. first why didn t he said in Macau that JD was arm hurt and couldn t swim and spare them all the heartfull breakup and then in this episode hiding the fact tat nothing happened between JP and JK

he become selfish and greedy and I hate that...

Well....I dun exactly said he's selfish or greedy....first of all in Macau have u forgotten how cold JP treated his F3 friends. He even refused to see any of them, they even had to conspired with JP's assistant and cornered him into meeting them. Then they only managed to talk rationally for a couple of minutes before they started arguing and in the heated of the argument YJ blurted abt JD can't swim anymore. As for JH not telling, he didn't even got chance to say anything more after that. JP was very convincing when he told them he's over JD and even then JH went to see him requesting as a favour for their long standing friendship (well to me he's more like begging) JP to meet JD once before she leaves. It really wasn't approriate to tell him abt injury.

Abt JH not telling he saw JP left during the nite bcos he didn't really know what's going on. Jandi never tell him what she saw, did she? And JK didn't outright say she slept wif JP, did she? JH was a little bewilder when JD suddenly drop the spoon.he was blurr abt the morning conversation.

But I guess during the trip JH has confirmed JP's real feeling for JD. I think he's now has assured that whatever has happened in Macau was not of JP's own free will. I think he now understood that JP was force to do what he did and his mother is using JD to control JP. And I think that's why JH retreat and return to his Garfield habit.....find a corner and sleep.

As for the ending, after listening to Hyun Joong radio interview, altho he said he doesn't how the story going to end, he did say that in the original story, JP ends up JD and JH will go back to SH....tada happy ending for everyone cos I'm sure this Korean version won't be any different.

bravo bravo excellent essay writting from flowerpot!! you have done well for your review for episode 18 of BOF. i will give you a grade A!! omg i nearly fainted when i read your comments and laugh so loud that my parents almost wake up in the middle of the night... pheww nice one. i think episode 19 preview is out maybe someone can translate into english.. it seems all of them which includes F4 , ga eul and jaekyung all gather at jandi house to play true or dare games..

V

V lol springfiry you are darn fast, thanks!!

reading those spoiler, i'm headache right now..who should i choose if i'm jandi. Jihoo or Junpyo. i don't care.. i want those two freshboys at the same time, can i? lol

Guest Cherryness88

sorry to cut ur post short .. my bad :D ...

remember 1st epi or is that 2nd epi?... well remember that JP forces JD to like him.. like dressing her with all the luxury, then

he forces kisses at JD at the park (where JH plays the violin), and there was something else (but i forgot hehe) .. anyway

my point is that JP is as annoying as JK to JD.. but their difference is that JP is "not" that "super" annoying... like he did

everything to win JD's heart (which he did!!).. by showing her his sweet side ~~ waiting for her on their 1st date, decorating

the park with lights, helping the family make kimchi, saving her from the kidnappers and snowstrom.. just to name a few~~..

and i think JK is a little too late to come into JP's life.. coz his heart is already given to JD.. he doesnt see anyone else.. in

his eyes he only sees JD!!... gyaaaaaa.. sooo sweet!!!! (minus the fighting and bickering heheh.. but hey even the fighting

JD misses it~~ it was revealed when she made the video message for JP)... :);)

I also agree with you in that part!

JP kinda forced his love to JD when she didn't wanted... but in a best way.. because she had a "crush" on JH.

She couldn't have loved JH because it's not something that happens just because a person is nice to us.

What i want to say is... JP was persistent. People should be persistent in love but they shouldn't force another person to feel the same way they do.. It just doesn't work that way.

Plus like you said.. JK is a little too late... He already has someone that has his whole heart and there's nobody else than her.

Even though they fight and bicker all the time their relationship is like that. The best part of fighting, is making up! hehe :D

For a person with the personality like JP I think it's not very easy to admit his own feelings. Which he only did, towards JD. And more proof than all the commoner dates in trying to adapt to her life, to make her comfortable in his lifestyle, fight with his mom... and so.. When he left to Macau, he did said: Wait for me. Saranghe. Geum Jan Di.

Oh gosh... those words.. gonna stick in ma head foreverr!! :blush: