[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Episode 19 Written Preview

★ 19부 ::2009년 3월 10일 화요일 밤10시 ★

“준표야. 사랑하는 사람이 너 때문에 힘들게 되면...보내줄 수 있냐?”

“넌...서현이 말고 다른 사람을....사랑할 수 있을 거 같냐?”

진료소를 뛰쳐나온 지후는 북받치는 설움에 빗속을 정처 없이 헤매다 뒤따라 나와집 앞에서 기다리던 잔디품에 쓰러져버린다. 밤새 지후를 간호하는 잔디는 가슴이 먹먹해지고 그 시각 옥탑방에서 잔디를 기다리는 준표의 마음은 타들어간다.

가을의 데이트 제안을 받아들인 이정은 다른 여자들 틈에서 가을을 불편하게 만들며 상처를 주지만 그의 아픈 속내를 알게 된 가을은 애처롭게 이정을 바라보는데.

한편, 준표의 소재를 알아챈 강회장은 준표를 가택연금 시키기에 이르고 잔디의 옥탑방에 찾아가 지후, 우빈, 이정 앞에서 잔디에게 참을 수 없는 모욕을 준다.다음날 잔디를 위로하기 위한 F3와 가을의 ‘러브하우스’ 옥탑방 개조 이벤트가 벌어지고 준표를 집에서 빼온 재경까지 합세하여 흡사 MT를 온 듯한 화기애애한 분위기속에 시작한 한밤의 진실게임은 터질듯한 긴장감을 가져오는데.

*19부 예고영상은 준비중입니다. 이점 양해바랍니다.*

Episode 19 :: 2009.03.10 :: Tuesday :: 10PM

"Jun Pyo yah. The person I love is having a tough time because of you ... Will you let go?

"You ... other than Seo Hyun ...will you be able to love someone else?"

After rushing out of the clinic, Ji Hoo is filled with sadness and wandering in the rain aimlessly, and wandering about he comes in front of Jandi and falls into her arms.

At night, Jandi who nurses Ji Hoo is brokenhearted while at the same time Jun Pyo endlessly awaits Jan Di at her rooftop room.

Lee Jung who accepts Ga Eul's date also makes room for other woman which makes Ga Eul uncomfortable and hurts her but aware of his real state of mind Ga Eul pities Lee Jung instead.

In the meantime, aware of Jun Pyo's whereabouts, Kang Hee Jung (His mother) forces him under house arrest and turning up at Jan Di's rooftop room she offers an unbearable insult to Jan Di in front of Ji Hoo, Woo Bin & Lee Jung. The next day, the F3 comforts Jan Di and have a Ga Eul 'love house' rooftop room re-organization event. Jae Kyung and Jun Pyo join forces at his house and similar to the lighthearted atmosphere at a youth gathering they start to play the 'Truth Game' to break the tension.

nat (moonangelkioku) from hydkorea@LJ

Guest allywally21

omg. i totally lol-ed reading this. YOU ARE HILARIOUS!! i totally agree with you too with the whole woobin-eemo business... BUT! i SOO loved how he had a scene all to himself... kind of. and i love the f4 friendship. priceless... =) few of us are so lucky to experience this level of friendship, don't you think? =)

and with jihoo, poor guy. with this episode, i'd be happy if jandi ended up with either jp or jh. who cares~ they both love her, no? =) (just kidding. it wouldn't be a kdrama if that happened... but then again, to leave jh all alone kind of sucks too no? wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if he went back to macau and spent his days with that one guy?! haha! my goodness. aside from min seo hyun, he's probably the next in line for who-loves-you-more-jihoo?!)... and WOW! kim hyun joon is soooo cute! that haircut suits him WELL

WARNING: MAJOR JAEKYUNG RANTING AHEAD SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

(This review is meant to be humorous so take it with a grain of salt...)

Guest ethopia

flower pot.. tnx for the summary... ur the best!! now im inkling to watch epi 18... but no no no.. i have to wait for

epi 19 so that i can watch it 2 in a row ehehehe... tnx again.. i ll wait for ur next summary/review :) AJA!!

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Don't hate JK too much. She's probably doing what Jihoo did to JP in season 1 (minus the earlier part, of course, when she was still reeling with pain from the rejection). To kick some sense into that thick curly-haired head of his. Argh, JP I love you but you are really slow. You should just say whatever's in your heart to the relevant persons and spare you and your other half all the unnecessary heartache. You are being played for the second time by other people (1st jh then jk) just to get you all riled up and spit it out loud. Dang~ slowpoke. I really don't mind JK and her wiles. It's a good test to see how far Junpyo can handle temptation. hahahah. Man is a man after all, and he's a young, hormonal one at that. If he passes this test, i think i'm gonna respect him and will definitely restore my faith in the male species. lol.

WARNING: MAJOR JAEKYUNG RANTING AHEAD SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

(This review is meant to be humorous so take it with a grain of salt...)

It's that time of the week again and we all know what that means...

It's another BOF day and it's time once again to share my thoughts regarding the episode that was shown tonight, albeit in it's unsubbed glory when i only rely on my powers of deduction and a few spoilers to fully comprehend what the actors are saying... (what can i say? There's no excuse for being an addict...)

Thanks for sharing your funny thoughts flower pot . JK is as thick-skinned as they come. There's actually a book entitled "He's Just Not That Into You." Maybe we should send her one, compliments of Soompi ....ha...ha...ha.... My sister bought that book and she told me about it. Frankly, women don't need a book to know whether a guy is into them or not. We have our god-given 6th sense and gut feel to guide us.

Guest ethopia

Episode 19 Written Preview

Translation included under cut.

Episode 19 :: 2009.03.10 :: Tuesday :: 10PM

"Jun Pyo yah. The person I love is having a tough time because of you ... Will you let go?

"You ... other than Seo Hyun ...will you be able to love someone else?"

WOOOOo.. intense intense :crazy: .. wat do u mean "GE love house".. does it mean that GE suggested that one.. woo this epi

will be the breaking point.. i mean F4 plus JD, JK and GE!!! wow!!! i wonder wat will happen... chaos!?? :blink: .. truth game

will reveal all the secrets of love and pain hehehe.. cant wait.. tnx for sharing!!

Guest allywally21

*DANG can't delete this post...* sorry. i didn't know it was uploaded the first time i clicked "reply". doh.

OMG! jun pyo is freaking adorable in this episode!LOL

btw! i loveeee the song when jandi finding books at the end! i heard it somewhere before!

Guest doraezzz

OMG! jun pyo is freaking adorable in this episode!LOL

btw! i loveeee the song when jandi finding books at the end! i heard it somewhere before!

yeah u r rite. me also feel that jpy is getting cuter and cuter as the epi goes by maybe cause he some what mature with the epi?

Guest shamien7

Truth and Dare game??? and JK will be there? Thats just great! <_<

Owh, owh! maybe flower pot suggestion, that JD/JP crazy makeout...they should just do it front of JK!

We all know how stubborn that monkey girl is, so save the video...just do it live! :phew: Muahahah!

p/s:re-make epi10 kiss plz!! :w00t::lol::w00t:

Guest flower pot

^^^shamien7... if they will indeed make out in that truth or dare game... and Jaekyung was there... I bet Jaekyung would trivialize it once again and pretend that they're just playing a joke even if they're practically doing tonsil hockey in front of her... Tsk...tsk... the girl just does not get it even if we put up a billboard in a highway about it...

Thanks to all of those who commented on my post! Glad that i was able to bring a smile to some of your faces... Heaven knows we need it coz we've been deprived of the BOF sense of humor that we all love for quite some time now...

Looking forward to episode 19 tomorrow... :)

Thanks for the spoiler text... But question? Who asked whom to give up? In the first line, was it Jihoo? What i just don't understand is this line... "Other than SeoHyun can you love someone else?" It seems like it was Junpyo who was asking that? or did i just misunderstand?

Guest kdramafan08

I haven't watched episode 18 (I'm still downloading it), but I can see that JK is a very common (and VERY NEGATIVE) topic...

I think we should just think of it in a different way - If it were the other way around and JP did end up falling in love JK, would we also hate JD if she decides to not give up and still pursue JP? I think one of the posters (sorry I wasn't able to take down your name, there are SO MANY POSTS already! :) ) was right in that JK is pretty much a female version of JD, and can be just as stubborn as him. She's in love with JP (and apparently, her first love too), and I think no person in her shoes would not even try to find a way to win his love in return.

I think JK's lying to JD at breakfast was not so much an attempt to just hurt JD but an attempt at making JD give up on JP so that she'll (JK) still have a chance to win JP's heart.

That being said, I really hope that JK finally realizes that she's never going to get JP and just accept being only a friend.

Can't wait for the ep 18 english softsubs! It's so much better watching the hi-def version. For now, I'll just have to guess at what they're saying!

Go BOF!

Thanks guys! Glad that i was able to bring a smile to some of your faces... Heaven knows we need it coz we've been deprived of the BOF sense of humor that we all love for quite some time now...

Looking forward to episode 19 tomorrow... :)

Thanks for the spoiler text... But question? Who asked whom to give up? In the first line, was it Jihoo? What i just don't understand is this line... "Other than SeoHyun can you love someone else?" It seems like it was Junpyo who was asking that? or did i just misunderstand?

YJ asked JH that question, JH asked JP the second question.

Guest inaho

dammit I'm so excited for tomorrow's episode

dang! its truth or dare and basing on the spoiler it seems like

JH and JP are sizing up one another

if I were JD I would be screaming like there's no tomorrow or

maybe thank the heavens for the two hunky dories fawning all over me....

kya!!!!!!!!

Is it just me or did Woobin's story seem a little out of place? He was fine for the previous 17 episodes and then BAM! he turns all emo. I don't even understand what he was complaining about. Can someone please explain??

Guest inaho

Is it just me or did Woobin's story seem a little out of place? He was fine for the previous 17 episodes and then BAM! he turns all emo. I don't even understand what he was complaining about. Can someone please explain??

his got some lone time sh** going on at the bridge man......

it was a surprise.....to me too.....

I thought he was with YJ or something but he isn't...

his obviously thinking deeply about how all of them came together

and how they are right now, facing a lot of adversities and amidst all of that

they are still friends.....

---

sh**= mini cooper????

didn't know that...ahahahaha

Guest mjhaners

wer could I download BOF with subs? thanks.

I've been following this thread but this is the firs time that I'm psting

Guest jeniko

well,I think he was ashamed of himself because his mafia background , I think people reject him and he doesn't feel the fit with the others F4 so he doesnt wanna be a burden for them-.