[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest christiane

Episode 19 Written Preview

Translation included under cut.

"Jun Pyo yah. The person I love is having a tough time because of you ... Will you let go?

"You ... other than Seo Hyun ...will you be able to love someone else?"

the first phrase might be from JP mother and the second from JP to JH during their game on the GE room..it is just a guess from me but it make sense for me cos whoelse could say that to JD..let it go ..I don t think JK could say those words cos I still have fate on JK to be able to come back to her sense and let go..and for the other quote, JP could ask it because he wants to concurn that JH can t love another woman than the first one he loved and the same for JP..he can t barely let JD go .

Guest windoze

Episode 18 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 18. I take no credit for any translation works. Why did viikii sub so fast today?

http://rapidshare.com/files/207237647/bof18.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: finiafi, arenita87, asukitta, bita, champong, ilovetsukasa, jkimx6, kimster, littlepearl, Mariemerong, Pandora, seprienna, seulhj, snowcookie, Teksu

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - somebody suggested GOMplayer which has a keyboard shortcut '<' and '>' to move the subs a little.

I haven't watched ep18 yet...

BUT, i love the spoilers! JOONDI interaction!! ^_______^

I have to say though, i didn't start to feel the negativism of Jae Kyung until i saw the youtube thumbnail of the last part to ep18. :lol: She's still trying to pursue Joon Pyo??.. Or maybe because i'm reading everyone's "comments" on Jae Kyung that i'm beginning to sway that way too. lol~ but really, when is she going to join forces with Joon Hee, Ga Eul, and F3?! Ep19... it seems? The Truth Game~~ that's not the same as Truth or Dare.. :unsure: (I'd sure love some intimacy from Joon Di in that game, but i doubt it. I'm expecting some hardcore honesty and expressing of the heart instead.. :sweatingbullets: ).. I can't wait to watch ep18-- i have this thing for Joon Pyo's crying scenes. And i especially love it when he thinks about Jan Di. :rolleyes:

Wootwoot! Woo Bin air time. I really don't mind if his story seems like it's being randomly placed in. Any longer and he won't be having a story. -_- So i'm all positive for our Prince Song.^^

For the written spoiler of ep19, I'm thinking...

"Jun Pyo yah. The person I love is having a tough time because of you ... Will you let go?" -Ji Hoo (or is that too much confession on JH's part?)

"You ... other than Seo Hyun ...will you be able to love someone else?" - Joon Pyo (or one of the F3s...)

Alright.. i just stopped by to see the spoilers and i probably won't get to watch it until tomorrow night along with ep19. :( But thank you all for the wonderful spoilers............! *^^*

Guest shamikha

Episode 18 Soft Subs

Here are rapidshare softsubs for episode 18. I take no credit for any translation works. Why did viikii sub so fast today?

http://rapidshare.com/files/207237647/bof18.richard simmons

Source: viikii.

Credits: finiafi, arenita87, asukitta, bita, champong, ilovetsukasa, jkimx6, kimster, littlepearl, Mariemerong, Pandora, seprienna, seulhj, snowcookie, Teksu

Note: since this is a bootleg rip its unsynched - somebody suggested GOMplayer which has a keyboard shortcut '<' and '>' to move the subs a little.

Sorry to cut you,but can U reupload to Mediafire .cause Ikept getting error.... from rapidshare. Thanks..!

I also agree with you in that part!

JP kinda forced his love to JD when she didn't wanted... but in a best way.. because she had a "crush" on JH.

She couldn't have loved JH because it's not something that happens just because a person is nice to us.

What i want to say is... JP was persistent. People should be persistent in love but they shouldn't force another person to feel the same way they do.. It just doesn't work that way.

Plus like you said.. JK is a little too late... He already has someone that has his whole heart and there's nobody else than her.

I'll add my 2 cents to this discussion also: Let's not forget that JK started getting really persistent and began exhibiting her stalker techniques AFTER JP clearly told her: (1) the right man is out there for you, but it's not me; and (2) I like someone else. Although I wish he would have said something stronger such as, "Like? No I don't LIKE someone else. I LOVE someone else." Hah! Take that annoying girl with the annoying voice.

JD of course yelled at JP and told him she didn't like him. But then, did she really? She seemed more confused than anything else. Plus, although JP knew that JD had some sort of feelings for JH, he was also fairly patient with JD. Remember in Macau when he tried to kiss her and then he told her not to make him wait too long. So, yes, JP was also a steamroller, but he had more finesse and strategy. JK is just a stubborn stalker with a really annoying voice.

And to add to what someone else posted about JK not adding anything to Shinhwa's image, I totally agree. I've said this before, but all she has going for her is her parents' money. And her parents seriously messed up with raising her, never even bothering to teach her basic manners or teach her about her future role in her parents' business schemes. Seriously, I think we can safely agree that most choebul parents know that their children, especially daughters, will be used to secure and expand the family business. So at least make your daughter presentable. She flat out admits that she was never taught to call before you go over to someone's house. Doesn't matter that she's going over to her "fiance's" house, she should still have some basic manners.

Guest flower pot

Let me just give my two cents about Jaekyung...

I have no issues with her falling in love with Junpyo... she is as innocent as innocent can be and she was only set up by her parents for this arranged marriage and it is under no fault of hers that she did fall in love with her designated fiancee' because of course, let's face it... WHO WOULDN'T?

My issue is her friendship with Jandi... given that when she first met Jandi she had no idea that Junpyo is her exboyfriend... now that she knows, she must at least take a step back and take time to think about what she wants to do instead of meeting her and pretending that everything's fine and dandy and in the end, hurting her even more in the process (I bet the break up is awfully hard for Jandi and the fact that HER boyfriend is SUDDENLY engaged to a girl that she LIKES... doubly more so...)... If Jaekyung really looks at Jandi as a friend... she would think about her feelings and somehow cater to it too in order to protect her... but it seems like she's clutching at straws and trying her best to make sure she gets Junpyo... Friendship be damned...

However, If i were in her shoes and i really feel that Junpyo is the man that my heart beats for... I would probably pursue him too but i will CUT all my ties with his ex as a friend now that i know the situation... I won't go around visiting her house or telling her make believe details of a night that never happened as if we're best pals... just because i want her to stay away... I will fight fair and square... and i can only do that if she's not my friend... instead of me betraying her trust knowingly...

I would not take this route and think otherwise, if they have been friends for a LONGGGGGGGG time... However, they only got to know each other fairly recently...i bet that there's a lot about Jandi that she does not know yet and same with her (heck! She does not even know that Junpyo was Jandi's boyfriend for some time...)

Sure, i might have a little regret about letting the friendship go but if Junpyo is the one that i really desire, it's a sacrifice that I have to make...

Guest Badboyz

Lol

Monkey's reaction at the pool was completely random...

Plugging your ears and going psycho?? Wth is that??

What were the writers thinking??

And that suicidal scene was pretty random also...

I'm guessing that was added at the last minute as a dedication to Sunny....

Guest fio209js2

Lol.. today's episode was.. interesting.. I agree a lot with what flower pot had to say.. but yeah.. :(

Guest Feelings

Hi does anyone know where i can dl hq eng hard subs from? Thanks

HQ subs will be released by WITHS2 shortly. :)

be on the lookout cuz we're working hard. ^^

Guest s0y0un*

Lol

exactly what i wanted to say lol

i was like wtc? it doesnt fit in

Guest dalili

I really don't know what to say for this episode, there was some parts that made me jump up and down but others where it was hard for me to watch.

I just hate seeing GJP hurt :(

Lol

what suicidal scene?

yea that was so annoying when she startted going all crazy

Is it just me or did Woobin's story seem a little out of place? He was fine for the previous 17 episodes and then BAM! he turns all emo. I don't even understand what he was complaining about. Can someone please explain??

i think it was cause there are so many netizens complaining that WB doesnt get any lines.

and since all other f3's get their own story, woobin needed a story too haha

Ok, it took me 3 hours but i finally finished reading the last 30 pages cuz i was travelling D:

First of all..

Rip to Jang Ja Yun

very bad news she was to young and this..

i think this drama is cursed :sweatingbullets: ....all the cast had car accidents then one of extra cast had suicide...hope no more bad news till the end of the drama..im tired of hearing bad news everythime i surf online.

I totally agree with you.. somebody curse this drama

because of it high ratings?

Thx to those who PM me with kind words.

As some of you already aware, I am quitting Soompi.

Originally I planned to quit after last ep of BOF airs on 31 Mar but several from this thread had complained to MOD that i was "sarcastic and controlling, picking on who posts what and where" and the MOD PM me to "tone down", so my departure fr Soompi shld be welcomed news to the complainants.

I know this thread will continue strongly bec there are so many fans and supporters. I take the chance to express my thanks to the several good posters, esp the Korean contributors and the tech savvy ones who shared HQ vid and pics, who made my job easier when I was running this thread.

Hey.. THANKS A LOT FOR ALL UR JOB

i know its kinda late but

if u see this thanks thanks thanks

WARNING: MAJOR JAEKYUNG RANTING AHEAD SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK...

(This review is meant to be humorous so take it with a grain of salt...)

and by the letters Y, R, S, P, M, O and J for You're Really Starting to richard simmons me Off Jaekyung...

Let me start this recap with a word of advice to monkey girl..

I also want to tell you that even if you cover your ears and start speaking in Parseltongue like some far removed descendant of Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter... there is no way that THAT can change and with that act, you've only managed to show how much of a brat you can be...

No respect from me there monkey girl... no respect at all...

I hope tomorrow's episode would have more JunDi Lovin'... It's about darned time...

Flower Pot u make me laugh so so so much! the part about voldemort drive me crazy xD but i agree with u wth with the monkey!! <_< i hope the pd finish with this fiancee arc soon i cant see the monkey more!!

Pff! today episode im going to see it with english subs now but about the things i see live..my 2 cents..

YJ getting hurted and all that..WHY???!!! it has NO REASON TO BE!! we was so happy with his pottery.. in the manga.. did soujiro lose his tea master skills? NO!! but..i speculate.. that GE learning pottery >_> maybe she make him happy with that and we will see a lovely soeulmates ending :D just my dream

then.. JH, yeah he is so cute blah blah blah but im tired of seeing him with JD doesnt he have nothing else better to do? i want my JoonDi moments now ¬¬

then.. WB storyline.. YEAH PD WE WANTED WB STORY...

BUT THIS?? A EMO WB??

no thanks! give me back my happy yo yo boy~

JP looks so cute and loveable when he was sleeping with JD bdai present :) i get shocked with him when yj told him about jd injury D: but that help him to remember WHERE HE SHOULD BE!

and JD..if i was JD & i were looking JP sleeping i would kiss him like he does in ep5 when she was sleeping..

Well.. i hope tomorrows episode

give me back my JoonDi moments,

kill the monkey or send her to space.. so so so far from JP

give me a lovely soeuldate

and return to me my yo yo happy boy~

Edit: wb emo moment was a dedicatory to sunny?

wow it explains it all..

Guest chayeh

I just wanna share my thoughts about tonight's episode. Spoilers alert !!!

This episode was great, interesting but seriously weird !! I like the fact they put the Jun pyo neigborhood story, i didn't expect that because in the taiwanese version, it's after the maid episode.... I'm so happy to see more cute scenes of the favourite couple JD- JP.

But in the other hand, so many weird scenes:

- WooBin trying to commit suicide.. it came so suddenly, we don't know exactly why it turns out like that. Okay, although i love the fact that Woobin is having more scenes so more words, what the hell is it supposed to mean? I'm expecting some explanations tomorrow^^

- YiJung suddenly lose his pottery skills. I know, it's sad but do the PD really have to make so dramatic? I mean, he lost his first love, and has been pushed to be the next big heir of his parents' company... And on the other hand, when JP came to see him and asked him what exactly happened, when YJ told him about JD cannot swim again, JP was more considering JD than him !! Okay, JD is his lover, but still YJ is one of his bestfriends !!! Shouldn't JP show more compassion for YJ, and not only worry about JD?

- JH's character begins to crack me up. The PDs make him so pathetic: can't confess but still there for JD... As a JD-JP lover, i started to fed up with him because JD spends more time with Sunbae than with JP. I know, JP has a fiancee, and we all know also that JD can never be with JP until his mom's agreement. However, i still think there is something lacking...

- JK's character. She has been there for so long time, when will she leave? The ending scene was so annoying to watch ^^

- The edit of the scenes. So many awkward moments and scenes not related at all.

Okay, after this, i'm still enjoying this drama so much thanks for the story and the characters (the maid episode is gonna be so great, looking forward tomorrow). Also, i know the all cast and staffs have been under much pressure that can be "justify" some lacking things.They did a great job, despite the hectic schedule and all the sad things occurred recently.

I would like to praise GHS for being so professionnal despite her injury, she looked like great and healthy in this episode, maybe it's been shouted before the accident.

But if i wasn't a soompi member, where i read all the breaking news about this drama, and then watch this drama without any doubts about the accidents happened to the filming, i would seriously think about the competence of the PD's...

Sorry for the long post, i don't usually post comments, have been a silent reader for a while, but after this episode, i needed to take out all my opinions of this drama so far !!

See you tomorrow!!