Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rebby

[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Guest llRegina_1ll

puahahaha I laughed so hard too when JP and that woman were gibber gabbing haha~ the lady was foreign so she was saying the only korean words she knew..

Chinese woman: "Bahng gahp seum ne dah" "Nice to meet you" "

JP: oh Nice to meet you as well..

CW: "Oppa"

JP: laughs

CW: "Sah Rang heh yo" (I love you)

JP: *surprised* "I love you? who did you learn that from?"

they laugh and CW says "i dont know"

then the chinese woman says something random in Chinese that JP can't understand

JP: "I have no idea what she's saying" (while continuing to act as if they are having a pleasant conversation ^^)

CW: continues to say something in Chinese...

JP: smiles and says " I cant think of anything to say"

NOw that's some good acting ^^

HAHAHAHA ^^*

I think too.

Minho Oppa so cute. i love you,oppa >_<*

Guest lilcuteeguh

I was browsing a Korean clothing website and I found Jan Di's dress that Jun Pyo bought for her!

http://www.zipia.net/Shopping/GoodView.asp?Gserial=353972

I think Jan Di looked better in it :) but I am definitely biased LOL!

sorry that i cut ur post above ^^

lol! that hamburger dressed that GHS wore cost 48 US dollar? no way... such a rip off! but haha..it actually does look pretty fine for her role!

ps: do you know any other clothing site? :]

Guest XiahxTiffany

where can i watch the interview that replaced episode 17 today?

i heard its really funny or something

and also when is the second OST coming out!?!!

i really cant wait for the acoustic version !!! :)

Guest webby

people on dc inside said the ratings dropped today, and EOE overtook it. i was laughing at a fan who mentioned that a lot of guys in the army may watch the drama becoz of hyesun. and is that the reason why the F4 special ratings dropped...

March 02, 2009 TNS Media Ratings (National)| (Seoul)

EOE 25.9, 27

BOF (F4 special) 21.8, 22.4

The F4 special ratings however, is the highest ever amongst specials. Article below:

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

^ Well it is a special instead of an actual episode. Specials always tend to be a bit lower in ratings..

I guess we'll just have to see when the official ratings come out.

But the ratings for today don't really matter much to me - what matters is that our cast is getting (some) rest out of it.

Guest F4fan

So I was watching one of my favorite episodes (Episode 4) and I noticed that at the airport before she lefit for Paris, SEH said to JD to "not forget her request/favor."

Did we ever find out what the favor was? It must be related to JH. Did she ask JD to be there for him because she couldn't?

So I was watching one of my favorite episodes (Episode 4) and I noticed that at the airport before she lefit for Paris, SEH said to JD to "not forget her request/favor."

Did we ever find out what the favor was? It must be related to JH. Did she ask JD to be there for him because she couldn't?

She asked JD to make JH laugh again ... right at the end of Ep 4

Guest funkindagirl

Geum Jandi isn't exactly THAT poor

bof1_20090302_seoulbeats1.jpg

Exhibit A: Marc Jacobs Miss Marc Bag

In episode 15 of 'Boys Over Flowers', Jandi was seen sporting this cute Marc Jacobs Flat Hobo bag while touring Macau. Thank god she only lost her wallet in that trip and not this bag which retails at 178 USD.

bof2_20090302_seoulbeats1.jpg

Exhibit B: Eley Kishimoto Ostrich Cardigan

In that same episode, Jandi wore this adorable cardigan en route her flight back to Korea. I am huge fan of Eley Kishimoto and I totally flipped when I saw her wearing this. The cardigan was chosen by Vogue as one of its must-have for Fall 08. It is only available in the U.K and costs 200 GBP (yes, pounds).

bof3_20090302_seoulbeats1.jpg

Exhibit C: Colonize Hoodies

And let's not forget the numerous Colonize hoodies that she wears around as her house clothes. Sure it looks casual but Colonize, one of the leading streetwear apparel in Korea, is a tad bit pricey; each hoodie costs anywhere from 106-120 USD. And as of last count, she's got three of those.

This wouldn't be such a big deal for non-fashionistas out there. But a brand conscious country like South Korea can spot a Marc Jacobs bag a mile a way. Especially if it's in HD. Because of this, viewers are requesting the show's co-ods (style coordinators) to fix these discrepancies on Goo Hye Sun's character.

Well, it's too late for that now. The show's got a few more epis left before it ends. Nonetheless, it will be nice to see Jandi in 'real people' clothes. I don't think my heart can bear the envy if I see her in another signature item.

Photos: MSN Korea, Vogue, GlamourGiftGuide, Colonize

Credit: seoulbeats

LOL...these prices are crazy! I love the hoodies JD wears but seriously the price of them is ridiculous...i would never spend that much on such a simple jumper even though the design is cute.

Never heard of Colonize before, but I wonder if its so expensive just because you've got celebs like Big Bang and SNSD wearing them, or if they were always such a ripoff. lol.

And I cant believe the cardigan is £200...I dont think its that particularly special.

I swear Im going to go hunting for it when I go shopping this weekend. Just to see if its really true. lol

March 02, 2009 TNS Media Ratings (National)| (Seoul)

EOE 25.9, 27

BOF (F4 special) 21.8, 22.4

Oh thats actually extremely high for a special so BOF still did really well!

Especially to be nearly as high to a normal episode of East of Eden.

Guest XiahxTiffany

^

lol but those arent supposed to be expensive in the drama i think

its probably her actual clothing or someting

but yea she does wear extremely expensive stuff 0_0

Guest F4fan

She asked JD to make JH laugh again ... right at the end of Ep 4

Must have been the end of Episode 3, then. Thanks.

JD's clothes:

She has a mix of expensive and inexpensive clothes. She also wears plaid shirts.

I have to say that I really like her red coat that she wore on their movie date. That was really cute with her white hat.

I am not a fan of the cardigan. I think the ostriches scare me. However, I liked how she paired her yellow dress with a yellow headband.

Guest kchia26

Can someone explain how the ratings work? In Happy Together JH said he guessed the rating to be 21% for the 1st epi but the rest of the crew got it right because they guessed it would be closer to 14% and that 21% is hard to achieve.

I'm looking at the ratings at http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Boys_Before_Flow...Episode_Ratings

How is it BOF got to No 1 on 01/26 with 19.5% and climbs all the way to 33.2% and is still No 2? I know EOE is not no. 1. Which drama is? And why is BOF's ranking always compared to EOE and not the drama on the no.1 spot

Any clarification about this ranking system would help :)

Geum Jandi isn't exactly THAT poor

bof1_20090302_seoulbeats1.jpg

Exhibit A: Marc Jacobs Miss Marc Bag

In episode 15 of 'Boys Over Flowers', Jandi was seen sporting this cute Marc Jacobs Flat Hobo bag while touring Macau. Thank god she only lost her wallet in that trip and not this bag which retails at 178 USD.

bof2_20090302_seoulbeats1.jpg

Exhibit B: Eley Kishimoto Ostrich Cardigan

In that same episode, Jandi wore this adorable cardigan en route her flight back to Korea. I am huge fan of Eley Kishimoto and I totally flipped when I saw her wearing this. The cardigan was chosen by Vogue as one of its must-have for Fall 08. It is only available in the U.K and costs 200 GBP (yes, pounds).

bof3_20090302_seoulbeats1.jpg

Exhibit C: Colonize Hoodies

And let's not forget the numerous Colonize hoodies that she wears around as her house clothes. Sure it looks casual but Colonize, one of the leading streetwear apparel in Korea, is a tad bit pricey; each hoodie costs anywhere from 106-120 USD. And as of last count, she's got three of those.

This wouldn't be such a big deal for non-fashionistas out there. But a brand conscious country like South Korea can spot a Marc Jacobs bag a mile a way. Especially if it's in HD. Because of this, viewers are requesting the show's co-ods (style coordinators) to fix these discrepancies on Goo Hye Sun's character.

Well, it's too late for that now. The show's got a few more epis left before it ends. Nonetheless, it will be nice to see Jandi in 'real people' clothes. I don't think my heart can bear the envy if I see her in another signature item.

Photos: MSN Korea, Vogue, GlamourGiftGuide, Colonize

Credit: seoulbeats

LOL...these prices are crazy! I love the hoodies JD wears but seriously the price of them is ridiculous...i would never spend that much on such a simple jumper even though the design is cute.

Never heard of Colonize before, but I wonder if its so expensive just because you've got celebs like Big Bang and SNSD wearing them, or if they were always such a ripoff. lol.

And I cant believe the cardigan is £200...I dont think its that particularly special.

I swear Im going to go hunting for it when I go shopping this weekend. Just to see if its really true. lol

You are right, those prices are crazy. Believe me you can be poor but have a sharp fashion sense and thrifty at the same time.

Question - don't they have thrift or bargain stores in Korea? LOL :rolleyes: , (When I travel, that's one of the first things I look for in shopping, drastically cut prices sales and thrift stores, you will be amazed at the fantastic deals you can get doing this). They showed her mom and her at a sale one time, but the items they got left much to be desired. JD in light of her "financial situation", should have repeated her clothes in one form or the other, I don't see that here. Being the creative person that she is, combos could with the old /familiar outfit can work. The PDs can try that instead, with what has already been done. They can also show a "new side of JD" , fashion sense JD, that part is somewhat retrievable.

Well its water over the bridge, it gone bad already. To be honest, I prefer JD in a regular jeans, funky T-shirt and sneakers, that way she will appeal to everyone more. PDs use this style when she starts college at least.

Guest betchay

Special F4 talk show ratings TNS Nationwide 21.8%

Not bad :rolleyes:

hope someone will sub the F4 special, really want to know what HJ said. pleasssssseeee

Guest XiahxTiffany

21.8% for the special F4 talk show?

thats not that bad at all

probably it decreased because people were disappointed like i was :(

but o well eipsode tmrw?

Guest XiahxTiffany

thats the question im asking lol

i really dont know if there is going to be an episode this week thasts why im asking

but i really hope there is one

puahahaha I laughed so hard too when JP and that woman were gibber gabbing haha~ the lady was foreign so she was saying the only korean words she knew..

Chinese woman: "Bahng gahp seum ne dah" "Nice to meet you" "

JP: oh Nice to meet you as well..

CW: "Oppa"

JP: laughs

CW: "Sah Rang heh yo" (I love you)

JP: *surprised* "I love you? who did you learn that from?"

they laugh and CW says "i dont know"

then the chinese woman says something random in Chinese that JP can't understand

JP: "I have no idea what she's saying" (while continuing to act as if they are having a pleasant conversation ^^)

CW: continues to say something in Chinese...

JP: smiles and says " I cant think of anything to say"

NOw that's some good acting ^^

hahah i've always wondered what people talk about when music plays over a scene..but yeah that was some good acting there but anyway what the Chinese girl said in his ear was "Do you understand what I'm saying?" in Cantonese lol which is funny 'cause obviously he wouldn't know haha.

and are they showing a new ep? i thought they're not done filming one of the episodes...