[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest evie544

Poor GHS. Hope she recovers quickly. To have three stitches on the inside of your mouth -- it must be difficult for her to even open her mouth to eat. Poor girl. Drivers should learn to drive properly.

I sometimes wonder why do people drive if they were to put the lives of others in jeopardy.. Do they not get enough rest/sleep?

If they're too drowsy at the wheel they should just let another person drive, instead of risking the lives of others.

LMH is such an kind soul to have stopped his car to send them to the hospital :)

I agree that the cast members and crew shouldn't be driving, but they have to in order to get from location to location. Taking a taxi would be costly and cause a stir. Plus it wouldn't fit the cast member, her stylist, her manager, and all the other people that travel with them so they would end up spending more money. It's not the driver's fault. The whole crew is probably just as tired as the cast, but someone's got to drive. Just because they work behind the scenes, don't disregard their feelings. For all we know, they get less sleep than the actual cast.

Guest tppwendy

Thaks for share link.

F4 do not sit together. I saw Kim Bum ask Kim Jung to sit together, but maybe KJung thought that chair's not enough for 4 guy, so he sit another chair.

Why does Huyn Jung sit far from Min Ho, u notice that, dun u???

The MC 's so funny, she tall, hahaha, and crazy.

And I really envy of her

Gosh...it's so creepy that these automobile accidents keep on occuring to the main stars of BOF beginning with KHJ in Jan 2009 where his car crash with another car at an intersection on his way to filming location. Luckily he was not injured...then KJ got with a car accident, followed by LMH...then earlier in Feb 2009, KB car was hit from behind on his way to location, although he had a backache, it wasn't that serious...and now GHS turn...Ifthink it was quite bad considering she 12 stitched altogether around her mouth area. I'm sure she must be on drip or how else can she take her food. Hopefully all these accidents were genuine, not some foul play

Guest ml_87

Thaks for share link.

F4 do not sit together. I saw Kim Bum ask Kim Jung to sit together, but maybe KJung thought that chair's not enough for 4 guy, so he sit another chair.

Why does Huyn Jung sit far from Min Ho, u notice that, dun u???

The MC 's so funny, she tall, hahaha, and crazy.

And I really envy of her

no, i dont think that HJ noticed that he sat far from MinHo.it's just small thing. watching the baesang clips, i see that MinHo, HJ, and Kim Bum are really close.

i think the sofa is too short for all of them. i have never watched a drama that the cast is so close like BOF. maybe, they' at the same age. so it's easy to make friends^^

Guest F4fan

I don't think KHJ consciously sat that far away from LMH. They do all seem to get along really well. I would love to see them do another "talk show" but with GHS. The dynamics change. I felt bad that KJ was left out of the long couch. Its seem such a metaphor of his role in the drama.

I think we have to give credit to GHS and LMH who set the tone for this production since they are leads. How they act and treat the other cast members and crew can affect the shoot. It helps that they seem to all have friendly and accommodating personalities. Also, at the start they were without egos.

Guest kje_chocolate

I'm sorry but anyone remember which pages had the lyric of I don't know anything but love, the song of Hye Sun in ep.15

Because I can't find it..

Please help me

Thanks so much :rolleyes:

Guest xsilentangel

I was browsing a Korean clothing website and I found Jan Di's dress that Jun Pyo bought for her!

http://www.zipia.net/Shopping/GoodView.asp?Gserial=353972

I think Jan Di looked better in it :) but I am definitely biased LOL!

I'm totally a JP/JD shipper too and I seriously don't understand why people are mad at JP. He obviously doesn't care for JK the way he cares for JD. And man Min Ho is soooo good at becoming his character, what I like the most about him are his facial expressions and body language. You can see in the preview the way he looked at his fiance like its soo not a look he would give Jandi when he's "in the moment" haha it's like that blah...."I'm just going to kiss u so u shut up and don't tell my mom any sob stories kiss". lol I'm just mad at the fact that he does that "grab face" kinda kiss that he always does....it's so delicious...there should be a limit on deliciousness it seriously makes girls jealous

I'm a Jun Pyo and Jan Di lover too! LOL Lee Min Ho is the perfect Jun Pyo. So handsome and hot but also clumsy (LOL those long legs!) and cute haha. He always looks so cool and collected but inside he's really a shy and warmhearted guy. I hate seeing him so hurt right now, he must be really frustrated with his mom. The end of episode 16 where he threw his cellphone down, it hurt me to see him like that :(.