[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest susamirain

Well i agree with that point , to us who have watch the previous BOF versions , we all know the ending. I suppose since this is for Koreans , its possible that the PD wanted to create a scenario of anticipation between who JD will chose since technically everyone will have a favourite side to chose from , it gives hope to each side i guess since technically the ending has no been filmed(and cast in stone) . But like you said , its sad for JH to be forever so involved with JD-JP matters , so close to the one you love , but yet unable to be together to her. This is what makes this version different , JH is more involved with JD and her problems unlike other versions where JD would have been more independent , and JH's charactor more uninvolved.

patatannie : If you mean HD episodes of the show , you can go to http://k-aigo.soopie.net/bof/ for them.

I agree. While I'm more than happy to see a lot of JH, on the other hand, it's only making it harder to watch all the pain that's coming. I don't think the PD will be changing the ending so drastically. I wish they would though. But I'm sure most fans would NOT want the ending changed up.

They could have just changed up the Rui character being alone. All fans wanted was for Rui to find true love in the end too. And the Soeul couple to be together. The other members of F4 and JD's friend always end up alone :(

I'm looking forward to seeing what changes will be made and where this version is going.

I just watch the show n I really luv it. Only thing I'm torn between JP-JD feisty, passionate relationship and the sweet, romantic relationship of JH-JD. Of cos since this is a manga base story I already knew who JD will end up with but still....like what KITTY 99 said, as a third wheeler JH-JD screen time were as the same as JP-JD screen time...and not just any screen time too....sweet, tender moments too....

I dun no if it's just me or wasn't the whole Macau trip was suppose to be JP n JD confrontation but why do I feel as if the Macau trip was like JH n JD romantic escapedes...not that I'm complaining. Luv every moment of it especially the part where JH sings on the street to make sum money.

Sumhow tru out the Macau trip JP-JD screen time together were less than 3 minutes.

Like Kitty99, I also dun want to see JH all broken hearted. It was so hard for him to open up to people and when he finally did, he'll get hurt.

IMO both JP and JH luv JD very much, if JP wud sacrifice himself to protect JD, JH wud stand as strong as a pillar by JD's side even if his own heart breaks a thousand pieces.

As for JK, I actually like the girl. What is there not to like. To me she's like rich version of JD. So righteous and will help people in need without 2nd tot. A little dimwitted at times, but that makes her even likeable.

Many tot that she pretended not to know abt JP-JD relationship but I think she genuinely didn't know it. Afterall she too objected to the engagement since she was brought in to the hall yelling n kicking. Then when the F4 boys, JD, GE were having this confrontation wif the witch, she came butting in, voicing out her dissatisfaction. And before she had the time to check out her surrounding JP snap at her, and of cos, leave it to the dimwitted arrogant to actually grab the wrong girl at the most crucial moment of his life. I think that was the time JK decided that JP wasn't all that bad n want to carry on woif their engagement.

Actually when JP was indifferent to JD n refused to see her in Macau, I really was pissed off wif him but not for long. After he finally met her n coldly broke off wif her, he went to the witch room and angrily asked her if she's happy now, only then it dawn to me that the witch made him go see JD to officially break off wif her. I think then I understand why he refused to see JD. Cos as long as he didn't see her, he can harbour some hope that she'll wait for him until he comes out wif some plan to be wif her but when she came unannounce he was caught unprepared. I think his deal wif his mom is that as long as he stays away from JD she won't touch JD n her family, that's y he counter threat his mom that if she harm JD or her family in any way he'll destroy evrything. Poor him. He suffered as much as JD n JH

I think to make everyone happy they shud make JK endd up wif either JP or JH. Since we all know JD will ends up wif whom, so JK shud ends up wif the other guy

Guest lilnahnah

oooh thanks!! I've been waiting for this ^^

I love Hyunjoong~ He's so randomly funny lol

And the guy's been working so hard to improve his acting ... kudos to him

and OMG I LOVE YOUR ICON hahahha

at first I was looking at it like :blink: "what is that?" and I finally realized and started laughing lol

Guest toocutedoggy

omg, epop mag...... i love that mag...lol, just called my grandma to buy it and sent it to me...LOL ....

quynhn -- yes.... thanks for the link~~ so excited to watch it!!

.....haha/....loook at those fans trying to stalk BOF filmimg scene...xD (but.... i think it's uncessary T_T)

Guest toocutedoggy

omg, epop mag...... i love that mag...lol, just called my grandma to buy it and sent it to me...LOL ....

quynhn -- yes.... thanks for the link~~ so excited to watch it!!

.....haha/....loook at those fans trying to stalk BOF filmimg scene...xD (but.... i think it's uncessary T_T)

Guest irezumi

thanks.. but i was talking about the opening video... i cant find it anywhere... D:

On Qi Luo's post : http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=12158978

Look under 10)*Miscellany Downloads, the opening credit video are there.

xD

>

The JP saving JD scene maybe like in the manga they go to Shigeru/JK's host spring vacation house? JD faints and instead JP saves her instead of JH?

And JD not being smart enough to be a doctor, well she seems to have the compassion for it for sure, she can be smarter if she studies more!

Anyway she is in Shinhwa school and practically she's set for university aswell unless the scholarship ends after she finished high school? So no matter how dumb she is, she should be allowed to study medicine?

Guest funkindagirl

Have these been posted?

Another netizens' leak of pictures again

Looks like there will be a scene where JP will save JD from drowning in the pool?

http://i43.tinypic.com/fu05eb.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/o5ywxg.jpg

credit: DC Minho

thxs for sharing. that scene looks exciting.

this'll hopefully be the time when JP can overcome his fear of swimming...

i thought about that...

i think the whole scholarship idea is SO flawed and a lame idea... -___-

they should have just stuck with the original plot...because that way people wouldn't be laughing at Jandi when she says she wants to be a doctor because in the original plot, makino had gotten into the school academically, meaning she was smart from the beginning. Also, because her parents are paying for such an expensive school, it tied the family closer to each other and the matter of money becomes more important. It would have made a lot of things make more sense....

and its not like the public remembers jandi as wonder woman anymore.

her five minutes of fame have come and gone.

Yeah at first I did like the change in idea of how JD got into school. Because as the story's gone on, it would've made more sense to have her attend the school based on her academic ability so we would actually believe she can become a doctor. And I'd be more likely to overlook some of the silly things she does because we'd know she must be really smart to get into Shinhwa. But unfortunately I dont think they played up on her high level of intelligence much in this one.

:lol::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

i just wanna ask if people know that will the boys before flower cast will be promoting their drama to indonesia??cause i really want to see them... ;)

i just can't wait to see the next episode of bbf,they really kept me on going whenever i have nothing to doo,but i'm really interested in every scene that i can compare with the comic version,japanese and taiwan..can anyone give me the reviewww??

i LOVE JP...................

i so wanna meet him.....

Guest dunlop09

Some summary of the show for those of you that cannot speak Korean

GHS talked about an incident that happened between her and the fans

"Since I wear a uniform when I'm shooting, when I'm amongst students I tend to blend in. So after the shooting, we're(LMH and GHS) supposed to go our separate ways. But since GJP is so tall, all the students can see him and migrate towards him. And I'm in the crowd getting pushed around, 'Move, move!' And then they see my face and go, 'huh? It's GHS! ahhh'"

And she said that she got injured at the diving scene because she hurt her back once while she was diving. She said when she tried to dive another way, so that her back won't hurt anymore, she hit her head on the floor.

GHS is not actually the oldest, Kim Joon is the same age as GHS. But he said he just follows the other guys and calls her noona while GHS calls her oppa, while KHJ just wishes they would just be friends

KHJ said aside from learning the violin, he had to learn to use chopsticks the right way. I guess it wasn't really the right way before, but because his character is the president's grandson, they thought the character wouldn't be right without it

And I felt bad for them when they said they sometimes had to reshoot the scenes inside if they could see vapor come out of their mouth. GHS said they would reshoot it with ice cubes in their mouth

When asked who is most like their character, KHJ said KB because KB is so much more mature even though he is the youngest. Sometimes KHJ thinks of him as older than he really is. Kim Joon said that GHS is the most like her character, because she has such a bright personality and eats a lot.

KHJ and KB expressed how hard and tiring the schedule is. They joked around by saying that they wished someone would get sick so that they could have some time off. They made fun of GHS saying that you would think GHS would be the one to faint or get sick because she has it the hardest, but actually she is the healthiest and strongest.

Helicopter scene in New Caledonia: they did really go on a helicopter, but the scene was actually shot in a Korean airport. They wore the clothes they wore in New Caledonia (even though it was winter in korea) and they put ice cubes in their mouth(so that there would be no vapor). The only part of that that was shot in New Caledonia was the island view

The horse riding scene: KHJ and LMH shot it differently. KHJ went first, and he had to actually ride the horse because he said they couldn't imitate the speed of it or something. So they tied the horse of a leash with KHJ on it, and let it run in circles while the camera man stood in the middle turning with them. They couldn't film LMH's till the next day because it already got dark. But the next day, he didn't have to ride the horse, they found another way to imitate it.

Motor Cycle Scenes: Because of the cold weather, the battery died really easily. So they had to find a way around that, and we saw this in one of the NGs where KHJ pretends he was riding one :)

JD's kicking scene: GHS did everything until the part where JD kicks him. But it was hard to match the motions of the stunt actress and GHS, so after she yells at him, she just spins around. And while she was spinning, they switched the scene to the stunt actress

When asked what character they would want to play if they were recasted, KJ said it would be great to play a charismatic character like JP who can order people around. But KHJ said he would always pick JH.

GHS once wrote a letter to the president. Back then in Korean schools, typically the one she went to, they wouldn't let the girls have hair longer than 1cm below their ear. Then her friend got in trouble because I guess it was longer, so the teacher took scissors and cut it off. And GHS seeing her friend so unhappy, decided something had to be done, and wrote a letter to the president. She never knew the real adress.. and she never knew if it got there or not. But she really is like JD!

Kim Joon's school picture: some people said he looked like Jang Dong Gun(an actor) while others said he looked like Mr. Bean