[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

They show airing it more than 2 days of the week and it should be more than 24 or so ep for the Korean.V like err,for life time xD

Nobody can get enough of F4,can we?

Guest yoshikuni

Hello all ^^~ does anybody know where to download the other version of because i'm stupid that was on ep 15? Uhm... file avi ^^~

just PM me!!

thanks ahead!

when JD went to look for JP...it should be at his house, right? Or was it at their lounge? How could she dare to enter his house without risking meeting the witchy mum?

SPECULATIONs

wow this is a gd speculation. i would like to think jandi returns junpyo the necklace and then out of anger he threw it in the pool and then jandi sees that and jumps to pick up the necklace LOL. and then she ends up having... shoulder cramps? o.0|| lOL. and junpyo saves her?

but it makes me wonder how in the world can junypo swim? LOL

Manga spoiler Ahead!!!

I think they're actually doing that scene in the sauna. JK invited JP, JD and JH into her family owned hot spring, then Jandi sort of fainted while in the bath, then Jihoo saved her.

I liked your version more, with the necklace. Sad, but perfect.

Anyway, I think this will explain why junpyo will be able to save her from the water, because it's just a sauna.

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone posted this, but I was watching showbiz entertainment on arirang last night (KBS WORLD), and they said that F4 (Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, etc) are going to have a fan meeting in Japan somewhere around April. Does anyone know about this??

0oh really??..

it would be nice if BOF japan version and korean version meet..hehe..

was it excluding GHS??...

Yes, they didn't mention her name.

Guest starlight tears

I just played that part back and I typed up a quick translated transcript of the exchange

JP: How come you're not swimming anymore?

JD: I quit

JP: Why would a swimmer quit swimming?

JD: It's none of your business...is that why you're following me?

JP: It's not in my nature to sit by and take things unfairly...I have to reveal things that need to be revealed.

[this is a tricky line to translate...basically he means, he doesn't like being misunderstood, and needs to clear up misunderstandings]

JD: About what?

JP: The engagement or whatever...it has nothing to do with me

So yeah, the main thing he wanted to get across to Jandi was : "I'm not engaged. Really, I'm not."

And at the same time, he probably thought he might as well ask what th.e whole swimming thing was about that Yijung had mentioned in Macau.

THANKS FOR YOUR TRANSLATION. NOW IT MAKES SENSE! JP is so CUTE! I love JUNDI.

Guest discofuse

sharing some new icons i made.

NOTE: please credit discofuse or iennetastic@lj.com

22719655uc0.png60246634mt3.gif63958312na8.gif

53647405in4.png76866715eh4.png56779012oq7.png

78234897qz2.png55491601sc7.png74198596rf2.png

10pv8.png11kc4.png12hj2.png

13fd0.png14xs1.png15eq4.png

16ko0.png17kl1.png18pw7.png

20ku8.png68556841mn1.png75222069nh6.png

36783707yu9.png21917565lj1.png70210193nh2.png

12se5.png13jm3.png15mf3.png

banners for signatures

e3wqfu0.gif

saasddvz6.gif

sdwj5.gif

sddaq2.gif

and some animated banners.

NOTE: i am advising you all not to make it

as a signature here in soompi since, they're

mostly 400+KB which exceeds for the 40KB maximum totally! LOLZ

woakap4.giffiveaw6.gif

hehekt0.gifweetl4.gif

jqtel0.gifdos5s3.gif

jhvea0.gif63r63b.gif

23hwrhg.gifjqtel0.jpg

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8022/hehekt0.gif

''You didn't ask me what he was doing''

XD

jqtel0.jpg

LOL,like they didn't already saw her!

Oh,I love this drama xD

Thank you for the cool stuff =)

Guest huangsy

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone posted this, but I was watching showbiz entertainment on arirang last night (KBS WORLD), and they said that F4 (Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, etc) are going to have a fan meeting in Japan somewhere around April. Does anyone know about this??

That they wud go to Japan to promote BOF had been in the news some time already.

^__^ JH & JD going to the temple.. She should bring JP next time there.

JP needs his spiritual aspect too. :D

I hate the fact that JP & JK will go grocery shopping like husband & wife. <_<

he he, no they dont look like husband&wife. just like the 2 people are forced to stand next to the other. especially JP, it appears that JK is shopping with a robot.his mind is beside JD. i love it! :rolleyes:

Well...I take it that in a way it will end up being a relationship because in Meteor Garden 2 at the end, Mei Zhou told Xi Men that if he was thinking of Xiao You, he could just call her up. Xi Men ended up calling her and asking about how she is doing in Canada. To me, that meant that they probably could progress into a relationship if the show had continued because it would be useless to put that scene in there. So, technically, in the Taiwan version, this couple did have an ending. But, I like to see them physically together, so I hope this Korean version would put this couple together because I was a fan of this couple ever since I watched the Taiwan version of Meteor Garden.

Actually , for the Taiwanese version of Meteor Garden 2 , they would have expanded on the Xi Men(YJ) an Xiao You (GE) storyline had the actress playing Xiao You been free , but she was filming another long drama at that time hence she declined. If she had accepted , we probably would have seen a possible storyline between the 2 of them play out since many people who watched that version wanted the storyline too. Lets hope the 3rd times the charm , and we finally get to see a happy ending.

I'm so torn at what I want the ending to be. I'm like about 100% sure that JP will end up with JD because that is basically what this story is about. Hana Yori Dango is basically based on how this girl got to be with the leader of F4 and how their relationship develops. I don't think I have ever had a strong urge to want JH to be with JD. I mean, I had that too for the other versions, but not as much as in this version. I really want JH with JD. I guess it has to do with the fact that the PD wants the triangle relationship to be emphasized to much that the screen time for JH and JD and JD and JP seem the same amount. It seemed like there was no progress in either way as to whether the relationship will end in JH and JD or JD and JP. In the other versions, there were more JD and JP, so it was more obvious that this is the ending. In this version though, it doesn't seem that way. I think this is where the PD failed to bring about what the actual story of Hana Yori Dango is. Yes, it is true that there is a triangle relationship in the story, but the main emphasis is still how the main girl ends up being with the leader of F4 in the midst of all the obstacles. This is my opinion anyways, anyone can say otherwise. I just find it harder and harder to watch JH and JD together, I mean, I love them to be together, but to picture JH alone again in the end, is too heartbreaking for me. I just wish that the PD will lessen this love triangle and maybe show JH more of a friend and less there for JD and show more JP and JD scenes. Again, don't get me wrong, I love the JH and JD couple, but in order for me to feel less heartbreaking, I want to actually see less of them together. I think I will honestly break down and cry the day that JD goes back to JP and JH is officially left alone. I keep thinking if there was 2 JDs, then there would be no heartbreaks from anyone. But, I think that is too much and too corny for the show.

Well i agree with that point , to us who have watch the previous BOF versions , we all know the ending. I suppose since this is for Koreans , its possible that the PD wanted to create a scenario of anticipation between who JD will chose since technically everyone will have a favourite side to chose from , it gives hope to each side i guess since technically the ending has no been filmed(and cast in stone) . But like you said , its sad for JH to be forever so involved with JD-JP matters , so close to the one you love , but yet unable to be together to her. This is what makes this version different , JH is more involved with JD and her problems unlike other versions where JD would have been more independent , and JH's charactor more uninvolved.

And tomorrow is the day we get to see Mondays episode preview i hope! I really can't wait for it. Just abit curious though , there seemed to be many leaked pictures of JP JD JK's scenes yet none of YJ's first love and older brother. I really curious to see how their image will be like. And i keep wondering if they have actually filmed anything in that section yet..

patatannie : If you mean HD episodes of the show , you can go to http://k-aigo.soopie.net/bof/ for them.

EDIT : More stalker photos !! Haha

Supermarket:

1-2.jpg

Temple:

0fe59fb4.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Guest MaryFairy

I finished ep 16 yesterday (instead of studying for my midterm haha) and while I loved it, it also makes me a bit worried about the future of our protagonists.

I'm a Jundi shipper and i'm pretty sure that the PD isn't stupid enough to not make them end up together (I hope I just din't jinx them LOL). However, I'm scared that the way they'll fix their problems and come back towards each others won't be realistic or convincing enough. I can sure see the love and longing for each other from both characters, but the circumstances are not in their favor at all.

I remember in the first episodes (maybe the first half of the drama) people were saying that the love triangle JP-JD-JH wasn't realistic enough because it was always all about JP-JD, Ji-Hoo was barely there (even though he was more present after his return from France) and the PD were trying to favor JP too much by making him very likable and all. I'm not complaining about that, I'm just stating a fact. Now, it seems like the other way around. While JH is always there for JD, JP is always taken away from her by brutal ways. With 8 (possibily 10) ep to go and potentially 2 heartbreak storylines to cover, will JD and JP have enough time to overcome their difficulties and be happilly ever after? My guess it that they will and thats what I want to see, but will it be too far streched and unrealistic?

And i just want to comment about something else. In the last few episodes, I've been heartbroken for both JP and JH. It seems like both of them have a part of JD but none can really have her. While JH can have her by his side, her heart doesn't belong to him. JP, on the other hand has her heart, but even when he's longing for her presence, he just can,t keep her by his side. So sad...