[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Possible Ep.16 spoiler!!!

I was just reading a spoiler on the KBS website for BBF and it sounds as if Junpyo is going to give Jaekung a chance because she reminds him of Jandi and she is also different from all the other rich girls that he's met. Of coarse Jandi is going to be friends with Jaekung, but she doesn't feel good about being friends with her. Woobin and Yijung try to lure Jaekung away from Junpyo, but she doesn't respond to their flirting so they resort to plan B, Gaul and Yijung's pretend date. My only question is, in the episode 16 preview, there is a scene with Junpyo breaking a glass and his mom is like Junpyo is here at the hotel, does anyone understand that scene?

I loved how the writers tried to let the viewers know that Junpyo still has feelings for jandi and that he is suffering as such as she is. They both try so hard to try hide their true feelings, but there are moments when they break down. What's really funny is that Junpyo kinda looks like he's gone psycho and his heads about to explode when he can't express his true feelings for this one and only true love. But what can you do when you have the life of 70 million people and your family on your sholders, is it going to be love or are you going to make the ultimate sacerfice by giving it up for the many people that will be saved? Soon I think that Junpyo will realize that he can have both love, Jandi, and the company. If the writers have Jaekung tell her parents to go through with the merger even though the engagement is off (like the Japanese verison), I think that first battle will over with. The next battle will be the wicked witch of the west.

My only hope is since there aren't very many episodes left, so please get to the point of the STORY! I also hope that they can bring Jandi and Junpyo back together. It has been so hard watching the last couple of episodes.. I don't think that I've cried so much watching a drama before. A lot of Jundi fans might kill me for saying this, I wouldn't mind Jihoo and Jandi ending up together. I have heard that in this current version of BBF, they portray Jihoo a little differently, like almost helpless guy who is so drunk on love for Jandi. I love watching the Jiho and Jandi scenes, but from the way it looks, it will be the JunDi couple that will preval at the end.

Only a couple more hours before the next episode! Aja Aja!

Meileizi........ For example in the ep 14 JP was drinking alcohol (I think it was red wine) when he was in the restaurant with his mother and the fianceé´s parents... In that scene JD and the F3 were going to eat in that restaurant but JH stopped them because he saw JP and his mother.....

In Korea, people start drinking at 19 and the same for smoking I think. But because F4 are who they are, drinking age doesn't really matter.

i loved when jihoo started singing to get money for jandi, it was so sweet, and I totally enjoyed listening to him sing, BUT THEN, because im stupid [or whatever the translation of the songname] and it interrupted jihoos beautiful singing and that ticked me off, I really do like because im stupid even though it's overplayed but this definitely was at the wrong time.

^ Sorry to cut your post, but really? Even though the song played over his guitar + singing, it was still him singing!! :sweatingbullets: I wish he sung that song instead so it wouldn't have to be played over on top of his voice (even though it was still his voice that played over his voice haha :blush: ). I definitely loved his acoustic version and i cannot get enough of it, seriously. (Actually, i can't get enough of "내 머리가 나빠서" in general :sweatingbullets::rolleyes::sweatingbullets: )

The beginning scenes with the bathroom issue was cute :lol: and had me laughing at Ji Hoo's expression (expression-less rather :mellow: ). I just loved it that he was so calm and blunt.. "You didn't lock the door."-- No duh!! :lol: ~ my heart instantly warmed up when Jan Di found the note on the breakfast table: 'Memory delete completed'. I thought that was so sweet and Ji Hoo-ish... :blush: If it were Joon Pyo who had walked in on her he probably would've had bulging eyes and he and Jan Di would probably scream together. :lol: And instead of leaving a note, he'd probably tell her himself that he will erase that part of his memory (after taunting her about it, of course :P ).... *sigh* yesssss, i miss JOON DI. Can you tell?? :phew:

Guest lyptika

hey there

omg im so loving this drama

its making my heart melt so much XD

well i have a QUESTION and i hope someone can help me

in episode 15, when ji hoo and jandi are in the car after jun pyo birthday party

and they are outside of jandi's house and ji hoo asks her, what you told jun pyo in macau

and jandi said i know, i was just so mad at him and rashly said it

at this part what do they mean? what did she tell jun pyo?

ALSO another QUESTION

did jandi ever saw junpyo and jaekyung together in macau?

Actually she says "I know, you said it rashy because you were mad at him" ^^

And to answer your 2nd question - Nope, she didn't see them together, but she kind of figured it out.

She thinks that JP knew about the engagement and that this was his reason for being so cold towards her in Macao.

My thoughts for episode 15:

1. I enjoyed the blissful moments of JH and JD. I loved it how JH did not deny to the egg tart lady that they weren't a couple. I have always been a JP/JD shipper, but it's great that in the last few episodes, JH/JD have developed better chemistry and rapport on screen. Of course, whou did not love JH's rendition of the OST. I would really scream if they played the "paradise" song again in a not so paradise scenario... <_<

2. Bathroom scene! Loved it! I was laughing my a** off. It was a great comical relief after an emotionally draining episode 14. I really liked JH's subtle reaction-- "You did not lock the door?!! haha But it was JD's after-shock reaction that was even more hilarious. lol..Can you imagine yourself in the same predicament, I don't think I'll be able to leave the bathroom at all. At least JD had a good cry in her room.lmao Also, this scene added more emphasis on how different JP and JH's characters are. Can you imagine how JP will react if he was the one to see JD?

3. The piggyback ride! Of course, what is a kdrama without a piggyback ride? It was another sweet scene for JH/JD, but Lee Min Ho's acting was just stellar, when he was in the car. I can feel his overflowing sadness and regret just by looking at his eyes. I wonder if he saw that JD broke her heel, that's why JH was carrying her? Well, it's not like it would lessen the pain, but at least he would have known the reason why JH did it. eniweiz...

4. Since I have watched my fair share of Kdrama, isn't it a superstitious belief in Korea that giving your partner shoes as a gift is not acceptable, since it signifies that your loved one will walk away from you. In this case, it makes sense that JH gave the shoes to JD prior to JP (we should be glad that JD did not receive JP's shoes and I think it was symbolic as well that JK was the one to indirectly get it from JP). I just wondered why JP and JK had to fight for that same shoe, when there is another pair available? jeez...

Stand out scene for me though was the airport confrontation between JH and JP. Your bestfriend can really be your worst enemy at times. For the first time, I felt torn between JP and JH. I can't imagine how much anguish and pain JP is experiencing and yet I symphatized for JH as well. As JH pointed out, he has given JP a chance already and yet he did not cherish it. If only they know how much guilt and manipulation JP is putting up with, then everything would be fine and dandy --- I hope.

Again Min Ho showed us how good he is. I find it so attractive everytime JP is so vulnerable. As someone pointed out, it is JP's complex and unpredictable attitude that makes JP/Tsukasa character so palatable to the audience. But seriously, I cringed when I saw JP break-down. He wanted to scream as he sees his loved one slipping away and all he was able to do was seek comfort from Mr.Jung. Poor JP. I couldn't have asked for a better protrayal of that scene. Seriously, if you can cry without tears falling and still affect your viewers, that's just amazing acting right there. Kudos to Min Ho!

5. As much as I had a good laugh in the "bathroom scene," I had a bawling moment when Jandi was confiding to JunHee. When Jandi said "Unni, I lied. I am not fine", I began to cry with her. As much as her stupidity annoys the hell out of me, JD is growing on me this past two episodes. I suppose, that's all thanks to Hye Sun's good dramatic acting.

6. The party had some disappointing scenes yet I still enjoyed it. One thing I did not see, is a fierce JD in that party. I believe it was episode 10 where she had a confrontation with Mama Kang, and I wanted to see that JD. Nonetheless, hearing JD sing made up for it. The way JP looked at her assured me that the meaning of the song resonated with him fully. I really cannot wait for more JD/JP.

Episode 15 wasn't as great as episode 14, but it's so much better than the other monday episodes that we used to get. First time that I became torn between JP and JH. I guess, I symphatize for JH more now, because I know he will end up empty handed in the end. He is in too deep already. Also, I was surprised that I was able to watch the scenes with the fiancee. Her appearance did not bother me at all. I guess my trust for JP is greater than that of JD's lol. As JH said, "Sometimes what you see isn't the truth. Some things you can only see with trust."

Guest phanlinh_111

Yay, finally done. After hours of translating, timing and editing I'm completely pooped.

Here are the Softsubs for EP.15

Ental: MU | RS | MF | SS

Moohan: MU | RS | MF | SS

credits: lovibelle@youtube, viikii.net subbers & me

thanks u very much!

My only question is, in the episode 16 preview, there is a scene with Junpyo breaking a glass and his mom is like Junpyo is here at the hotel, does anyone understand that scene?

i don't know whether those two scenes are supposed to be in direct connection. but in the manga, jp and jd goes spying on gaeul yijung and followed them to the hotel.His mom happened to be at the hotel and so her staff told her that junpyo was also there.

The beginning scenes with the bathroom issue was cute :lol: and had me laughing at Ji Hoo's expression (expression-less rather :mellow: ). I just loved it that he was so calm and blunt.. "You didn't lock the door."-- No duh!! :lol: ~ my heart instantly warmed up when Jan Di found the note on the breakfast table: 'Memory delete completed'. I thought that was so sweet and Ji Hoo-ish... :blush: If it were Joon Pyo who had walked in on her he probably would've had bulging eyes and he and Jan Di would probably scream together. :lol: And instead of leaving a note, he'd probably tell her himself that he will erase that part of his memory (after taunting her about it, of course :P ).... *sigh* yesssss, i miss JOON DI. Can you tell?? :phew:

Hahaha that was so freakin hilarious...definitely a comic relief from all the angst. I love how JD was still half sleeping going into the toilet and did not lock the door! JD sleepiness and delay reaction was so funny^_^ I love that JH was so calm too...his calmness made the whole situation even more funny. I was laughing so hard when JD tried to strangle her neck with the phone cord!!! LOL, JD stayed in the room instead of facing JH. Totally love the way JH solved the whole embarrassing event by writing a note and leaving her breakfast. "Erase from memory...complete" how cute and so JHness. LOL, now if it was JP...he will definitely taunt JD and maybe even used it to blackmail her later...LOL like marry him cuz he saw her doing the 'deed' LOL. Yup, like you I'm totally misssing JoonDi moments.

Guest mybrokenwings

ohh okies i get it now

thank you so much lyptika

;D

p.s the washroom scene made my day..

i laugh so hard to the point my sister came in my room

and she was like are u retarded? XD

i dont think i can ever forget that scene ever

i don't know whether those two scenes are supposed to be in direct connection. but in the manga, jp and jd goes spying on gaeul yijung and followed them to the hotel.His mom happened to be at the hotel and so her staff told her that junpyo was also there.

You are probably right. BBF is following both the manga and japanese versions, so I wouldn't doubt that. Thanks for clearing that up.

ohh okies i get it now

thank you so much lyptika

;D

p.s the washroom scene made my day..

i laugh so hard to the point my sister came in my room

and she was like are u retarded? XD

i dont think i can ever forget that scene ever

I agree also that the bathroom scene was so funny! I was wondering how the PD was going to work the Jihoo seeing Jandi naked scene. It was very creative how they had Jiho walk in... HAHA!

Guest katostar

i love this ep

ji hoo's haircut really reminds me of hero and yamapi...*love*

and he sang "because i'm stupid"...i was so mad when it cut off the one he was singing but then the acoustic version made up for it

now i can't decide between them

ji hoo or jun pyo?

Guest Banana Peel

I was just reading a spoiler on the KBS website for BBF and it sounds as if Junpyo is going to give Jaekung a chance because she reminds him of Jandi and she is also different from all the other rich girls that he's met. Of coarse Jandi is going to be friends with Jaekung, but she doesn't feel good about being friends with her. Woobin and Yijung try to lure Jaekung away from Junpyo, but she doesn't respond to their flirting so they resort to plan B, Gaul and Yijung's pretend date. My only question is, in the episode 16 preview, there is a scene with Junpyo breaking a glass and his mom is like Junpyo is here at the hotel, does anyone understand that scene?

Oh darn <_<

I really hope JP won't give JK a chance,

but from ep15, when she bit his ear and everything,

he seems to be 'interested' and not just ignorant like he does to every girls in his high school.

And in the preview of ep16, I don't get that either on how Junpyo was breaking the glass.. Hmm.

Anywho, thanks for the spoiler! ;)

Guest hyukiemylove

^ Sorry to cut your post, but really? Even though the song played over his guitar + singing, it was still him singing!! :sweatingbullets:

OH. thanks for pointing it out to me. Now hearing it the second time, it does sound similar to hyunjoongs voice. Right when I heard 내 머리가 나빠서 i immediately thought that it was just the regular version of the one that ss501 sings. thanks for pointing it out, again. :D

though I did like the new song, i agree that he should've just sang one song.

I liked it that the PD did not make JD throw a tantrum or embarrassed herself when she was playing the piano.

This was much better because that's what the mother intended -- to embarrass Jandi. Instead, Jandi showed her. Also, Mother Kang's remarks showed her to be petty and embarrassing when the guests all thought JD did a great job.

Guest mybrokenwings

I agree also that the bathroom scene was so funny! I was wondering how the PD was going to work the Jihoo seeing Jandi naked scene. It was very creative how they had Jiho walk in... HAHA!

it was so amazing how jihoo can have a straight face while talkin to her while she is on the toilet.. that was priceless but why didnt he knock before he open the door? LOL

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Certain thing(s) I noticed in Episode15

1- This was the 2nd time Junpyo and Jihoo did the situation in which they call each other at the same time and Jihoo finds Junpyo outside, waiting for him, each looking completely stunned. I wonder if there's a valid reason for this. Like, does it tie in with something? I know that Jihoo is going to give Junpyo the Jandi present, but is there a reason why they always seem to call each other at the SAME time? Is there an underlying meaning in all this? =/

2- Despite the obvious JIHOO transformation (haircut and all) that is making him look absolutely good looking and making him look A LOT like Jaejoong, Jandi is starting to look incredibly gorgeous. Although I'm not a fan of her pigtails, she looks pretty with all the other hairstyles.

3- Promotion of the actress that plays Jandi and promotion of SS501 -- I liked both their solos. Like Jandi's vocals were not completely unrealistic. You could still hear her natural voice/tone in it. Jihoo -- I kinda wished they made him sing it on set -- but his "I'm Stupid" solo was banging. =)

** I found a lot of the JihooJandi scene absolutely adorable. It's not up to par with the JunpyoJandi cuteness, but its getting there.

** The part where Junpyo breaks down and cries when she boards the plane with Jihoo -- D E V A S T A T I N G -- but the highlight of the scene was that the mother's lackey is slowly starting to see the toll its taking on Junpyo. Well, it's pretty obvious the dude was helping Junpyo out in the first place, but I think that moment really hit him.

Thanks for sharing this.

Well, if they will follow the japanese/Taiwanese version, then we will actually see JP giving JK a chance.

And yes, we will definitely see a kiss. I hope that they will show the kiss early next episode and just

wrap up JK's character by episode 17 or better yet next episode.

My guess is that, when Mama Kang found out that JP was in the hotel with JD, the witch sent some bodyguards

to take JP away.

My thoughts for episode 15:

6. The party had some disappointing scenes yet I still enjoyed it. One thing I did not see, is a fierce JD in that party. I believe it was episode 10 where she had a confrontation with Mama Kang, and I wanted to see that JD. I was hoping she would throw some tantrum first before she starts to play the piano. Nonetheless, hearing JD sing made up for it. The way JP looked at her assured me that the meaning of the song resonated with him fully. I really cannot wait for more JD/JP.

Sorry about cutting your post and I hope mine aren't too close together. I haven't figured out how to go back to find your previous post.

Anyway, at first, I felt like you. Where is JD's fighting spirit when dealing with the "evil witch"? I realized that JP had taken away her fighting spirit. Once he said that he didn't want her anymore then there was no longer a need for her to fight. Before, she was fighting for her family's pride and her love. JP took away the need for her to fight for her love and since she was not dating him any more he also took away her need to protect her family. At this stage of the game Mama Kang had already won, because there was nothing left to fight for :tears: or so JD thought.

I liked it that the PD did not make JD throw a tantrum or embarrassed herself when she was playing the piano.

This was much better because that's what the mother intended -- to embarrass Jandi. Instead, Jandi showed her. Also, Mother Kang's remarks showed her to be petty and embarrassing when the guests all thought JD did a great job.

Agreed. Jandi was calm and serene while the mother showed her true colors to a live audience with her catty remarks.

Edit: mybrokenwings because the door was unlock! LOL, JH did not know that JD was inside the bathroom!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Several pages ago, a fan at the filming site took pictures of a scene which showed JP kissing JK and in the background you can see JH comforting JD with her back turned.

Sorry, but can you please give me the link to that picture, or what page number it's on, or repost it? After reading your comment I backtracked to page 729 and I still couldn't find it.

Thank you.

Nvm. Found it. For those who missed it: You can find the pics of the kiss scene here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=12566474