[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

^ Oh goodnes...please no amnesia T___T

I can just imagine.

Beginning of episode: I don't remember you

End of episode: Oh, I remember who you are now!

Jandi: >:E -bites head off-

About Jihoo's wearing white - does this mean he's technically not so much in mourning anymore? (Since white is a mourning color in Korea and various other Asian countries). Like do you guys think he's starting to forgive himself of his parents' deaths? Since Jihoo's character has that certain syndrome related or branched off of autism, which basically makes it hard for him to get rid of certain emotions (like he keeps a grudge long after people forget it, etc.).

I actually thought that WB's comment to JK was because he was just in character.

He likes older women because his mother/sisters are childish, right? JK is pretty childish, and that act was definitely not anywhere near 'mature', so I thought it was an appropriate comment >>

Though, I wouldn't mind a WB-JK love-line (as long as JK changes her attitude like JP did - haha it'll be the gender reverse of JP and JD) as long as WB gets more air time.

BTW so is JP's promise to his mother revealed in ep 15? Can somebody explain it to me?

Yes, since she's extended her interest in a medical career.

Thanks. This part wasn't translated so it gets confusing. I like that they show her thinking about her future and actually acting upon it.

She can't wait around for JP.

Guest adorkableheo

ji hoo is so perfect.

junpyo is :blush:

i mean she has a hard

decision, two hot perfect guys,

what do you expect?

jandi is so lucky.

i know that the PD are following the

manga, but can't they make more

the 'korean' drama flavor? I want

Jandi to fall for both. I'm not making

sense right now, am I?

actually, yeah Jaekyung was cool

but now she's getting annoying.

Can't wait for tomorrow episode!

About the memory loss, I hope they don't last that long like the taiwan one but do it similar like the japanese one.

^ Oh goodnes...please no amnesia T___T

I can just imagine.

Beginning of episode: I don't remember you

End of episode: Oh, I remember who you are now!

Jandi: >:E -bites head off-

About Jihoo's wearing white - does this mean he's technically not so much in mourning anymore? (Since white is a mourning color in Korea and various other Asian countries). Like do you guys think he's starting to forgive himself of his parents' deaths? Since Jihoo's character has that certain syndrome related or branched off of autism, which basically makes it hard for him to get rid of certain emotions (like he keeps a grudge long after people forget it, etc.).

I actually thought that WB's comment to JK was because he was just in character.

He likes older women because his mother/sisters are childish, right? JK is pretty childish, and that act was definitely not anywhere near 'mature', so I thought it was an appropriate comment >>

Though, I wouldn't mind a WB-JK love-line (as long as JK changes her attitude like JP did - haha it'll be the gender reverse of JP and JD) as long as WB gets more air time.

BTW so is JP's promise to his mother revealed in ep 15? Can somebody explain it to me?

Junpyo made a deal with his mom, she would leave jandi alone if he ran the company and promised to never see jandi again. The mom also used the argument about the dad working his whole life to build the company and Junpyo throwing that away because of love.

Guest hyukiemylove

WHAT?!? oh no, they'll really going to incorporate that part into the series too.. that really doesn't leave enough time for JunPyo and JanDi left.. there's only so many episodes left.. sniff sniff :tears:

WTHECK? i totally thought they were going to abandon that part since the series is just so short.

I totally agree with you tofumi. we already passed the half way mark of the drama and now they're deciding to add this? i actually wanna savor all the jundi i can get before the drama comes to an end.. ]:

and IF they do happen to include it, i'm really worried that all the episodes will seem rushed.

Guest she-smiles

i'm pretty sure the amnesia incident is going to occur in this version too.

(i mean, i was expecting it anyway. lol.)

it's happened in both versions (taiwanese & japanese),

and since we're only half way through with the series, why not add more drama? :P

i never read the manga or watched the taiwanese and japanese version, but how does junpyo get amnesia ?

I've heard that in the Japanese verison, Junpyo (character who plays junpyo) gets into an accident. I'm not sure if this is after the wicked witch of the west accepts Jandi and Junpyo's relationship. I know that KBS said that in one of their spoilers that there would be a female who would save Junpyo danger and reapear later, maybe that will be the girl.

Guest hankyungsaranghaex3

i'm disappointed with jaekyung / shigeru

in the japanese drama, shigeru was this super bubbly, likeable person. in this drama...the actress is really pretty but her voice! is so grating!

and she doesn't act as hyper / charming as shigeru did.

hyunjoong is so much better now <3 i love his haircut!

Guest tofumui

i never read the manga or watched the taiwanese and japanese version, but how does junpyo get amnesia ?

i never got a chance to watch the japanese version but in the taiwanese version i remember it was in the 2nd season and DaoMingSi (in this case, JunPyo) had bought a ring for ShanCai (who would be JanDi) and he told her to meet him in front of the church.. i think he was going to propose to her at that time.. he was driving to the church and when we was lookin at the ring i guess he had dropped it so he was fishing around for it, and when i got back up either there was oncoming car or he swerved so he wouldn't hit an animal and ended up bumping his head so he went into a coma.. and woke up not remember anything.. so i'm not sure if they're going to somehow work that in with only 8 episodes left.. it's really going to be fast paced for the last episodes then.. but i want to see more JunPyo and JanDi.. i can't wait to see the 2 of them spying on GaEul and YiJeong cuz that should definitely bring JunPyo and JanDi back together or at least kick JunPyo in the butt and say he needs to fight and win back JanDi

can somebody confirm this ...it says that they are bringing the amnesia arc in this drama O_O oh mini copper [insert all the bad words] NOOOOOO!!!!

err i hope they won't add this >.< i hate this part of the drama we already have all the necessary angst why bring another one >.< i need JoonDi now lol

http://community.livejournal.com/hydkorea/205010.html

credit: scentofyours @ hydlivejournal.com

^OHhhhhh no. I thought that i was going to be okay if this arc was included... but now that i think about it~~ we have so little time to incorporate this part in!! :tears: I terribly miss JOON DI.. that's probably why i'm against it now. :sweatingbullets: But wow.. if that's the case, it'll be one short amnesia for Joon Pyo.. :unsure: I wonder what the writers have up their sleeves... Anyhow, thanks for that. I wonder if we'll get a confirmation from KBS soon... maybe it won't happen? idk.

Anyhow.. just for fun i guess-- I found Joon Pyo's comforter set. :P

jpcomforter1.jpg

jpcomforter.jpg

Credits to/You can buy it here: http://www.cozyncozy.co.kr/ :P

... i want to sleep in it. :rolleyes:

The amnesia part is totally annoying, it'll probably last a couple of episodes at most. After episode 16, there's still 8 left to cover, so there's enough time, at the pace the drama is advancing.

Hopefully, 2moro we'll see some JP & JD bickering ... ahhh how I miss the olden days. :)

Guest TheBrian1214

can anyone tell me what cars f4 drives in the show?

if you are talking about their sports car then Lotus Exige - they all drive the same model but different colored

jihoo - white

junpyo - black with yellow stripe

yj - orange

dunno about woobin tho

Guest huangsy

can anyone tell me what cars f4 drives in the show?

The photos of the racing cars and motorbikes are in one of the earlier Photos Lists.

*Edit*

New pics released by KBS today updated at Photos List H on page 645. So I wont paste them here again.

Guest danaisVIP

i never got a chance to watch the japanese version but in the taiwanese version i remember it was in the 2nd season and DaoMingSi (in this case, JunPyo) had bought a ring for ShanCai (who would be JanDi) and he told her to meet him in front of the church.. i think he was going to propose to her at that time.. he was driving to the church and when we was lookin at the ring i guess he had dropped it so he was fishing around for it, and when i got back up either there was oncoming car or he swerved so he wouldn't hit an animal and ended up bumping his head so he went into a coma.. and woke up not remember anything.. so i'm not sure if they're going to somehow work that in with only 8 episodes left.. it's really going to be fast paced for the last episodes then.. but i want to see more JunPyo and JanDi.. i can't wait to see the 2 of them spying on GaEul and YiJeong cuz that should definitely bring JunPyo and JanDi back together or at least kick JunPyo in the butt and say he needs to fight and win back JanDi

thanks for explaining .(:

this other girl that tries to convince junpyo that she was

the girl that he forgot .. what was her reasoning for doing it ?

like, did his mom pay her or something ?! :OO

Guest FHaziratul

Can anyone of you help me.. I've been trying to download the hardsubbed version of episode 15 part 1 from Arashi@Vox on MF but it seems that MF is having problems.. :( Can someone please re-upload the first part at MU? Please.. :D

Guest readsandgeeks

hi all *waves*

just got BOF here in Singapore at KBS

*fangirl scream*

haha..

just a random post..

do any of yo know what phone our F4 are using?

isit from LG or Samsung's anycall??

ps: i realised that Junpyo's curls gets better and hotter after every episode that i'm watching..isit just me or do i have supporters?

haha.. :lol:

Guest she-smiles

thanks for explaining .(:

this other girl that tries to convince junpyo that she was

the girl that he forgot .. what was her reasoning for doing it ?

like, did his mom pay her or something ?! :oO

in meteor garden 2, his mother had nothing to do with his memory loss

nor did she know anything about the girl he encountered afterwards.

but his mother did try to engage him with yesha (the girl he meets and falls in love with after his memory loss)

b/c she also happened to be rich.

but in hana yori dango, no connections between the girl and the mother. i don't think.

sadly, in both versions, the girl does truly fall in love with him.

but who knows,

the korean version might twist this around a bit.

so we'll have to wait and see.