[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest revontulet

Wow this looks like its shaping up to be really great. I knew Goo Hye Sun was going to look adorable as Makino :D I'm so so so so excited! I just read Hana Yori Dango again in preparation for this ^^;

Even though a lot of people are complaining that Goo Hye Sun looks too old to play Makino, from the pics, she looks like she fits the role of a high school student well.

Hmm... I've always been a Rui fan and have never liked Domyouji but I think I have a thing for this guy :lol: even with the awful hair. Damn...

lol. personally, for the any of the tv versions (including this version), i think for the guys who played domyouji - none of them should've permed their hair. that is one aspect i wouldn't mind when it comes to a live action not being close to the original manga.

damn that skirt is short...

isn't it. in korea the skirts aren't even that short in high school.

Thanks for the pictures....it help so much hehehehe

the whereabout of the drama ^^

yeah i agree tat the skirt is way too short....

but then she has nice legs lolz...

anyway i tot i read tat they are going to Australia n Macao to filming

but now they are going to NYC T_T

oh how i wish i am in NYC......

lucky the people who is in NYC...really must stalk them lolz...."joking"

cant wait for any further progress of the drama ^^

the most part i like in BBF is the comic relationship btwn Yuki and Soujiro

i love the Japanese couple ^^

looking forward for the Korean couple too ^^

Guest anne0129

I think that this is the best looking F4 evahhhhhh!!!!!! But I am torn who to love more........Kim Bum or the dude playing Rui's character.......(Sorry, not yet very familiar with the names of the actors). I adore the girl playing Makino/Sanchai......Can't wait for this to air........ :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest guccijana

I didn't care much for the Japanese cast. but damn this cast look like they have been taking out of the mangas and put into the drama, especially Tsukasa, his facial features are the same.. anyway im really excited about this upcoming drama, i cant wait to see it.. thx for the pictures everyone u made my day..

Guest ahnheejin

omo, they are coming to nyc!!! im sooooo gonna stalk them! [esp khj] ^^;;

omo she looks sooooo pretty in a uniform ;DD

now i can't rly wait to watch this!!!! >.<

People are talking about the skirts here, too. ><;

Usually in Korea, the skirts are longer but I heard they deliberately made the length that way so that it'll correspond with the manga... People have this conception of Makino's skirt being really long because of the j-drama version, but it's actually pretty short, even shorter than GHS's uniform.

Guest .moony.

Yea at first I thought the skirt was too short.

But now lookin at those manga pages I just realized that it IS SO short in the manga too so maybe they tried to make it look like the manga as much as possible? lol i dont really care...its just a skirt o.o

Guest harvie12

ahhhh!!! OMG this is amazing. I'm so stalking KIM BUM.... lol

i live in manhattan NYC.... anyone know when and where they're going to be filming there??? i swear my life will be complete when i see them... lol

Guest Happy_Day

Why GHS's skirt so short? Isn't she supposed to be "innocent"?

Anyway, she's a good choice. Her acting skills are just phenomenal, and she looks like the cartoon. Plus, she looks loveable but not the gorgeous type.

Guest silverwingz

is it that much of a big deal that her skirt is so short? lol. it's adapted from a manga after all...

i think people should be more worried about how their acting will and stuff... =P

Guest chipmunk0318

i am sooooo looking forward to this drama. i loved the japanese hanadan so expectations are high for this one. dunno any of the actors cept for gu hye sun who's one of my fave korean actresses of late. the guy as doumyoji carries his curls off really well- hated matsujun's curls at first but they just grew on me. here, he actually looks not bad-ish with those curls! hope his acting is up the scratch though- matsujun was the perfect doumyoji other than the ht bit but then, inoue mao wasn't that tall anw...hahhh...the rui guy has alot of catching up to do with oguri shun's rui, but he LOOKs the part now at least. looking forward to this!