[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

ZOMGGGGG !!!!!! Filming pics!!!!!! They look so good together, the guys look really cool as F4 XD

It's really hard to contain my excitement @_____@!!!!!!

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5760/vi...ge3666ceev9.jpg

^^GHS's outfit is too adorable here =)

LMH's hair is amusing me I guess maybe because of the angle & maybe because I'm not used to it on him... but we love Doumyouji regardless <3

HCY looks great as Shizuka! Anyone who thinks she is "too old" to play the role is crazy (& obviously hasn't really remembered anything for HYD, on offense.) The shots of her w/ Kim Hyun Joong make me all weepy for Rui again lol

Speaking of whom, KHJ is looking sooooo right as Hanazawa Rui <3

And hooray for the other KHJ for signing on to play Doumyouji's sister! Love her to bits XD

Promo poster now please!!

Guest silverwingz

i think Han Chae Young really suits the role of Shizuka in terms of looks. she looks very glamorous and sophisticated.

her age really doesn't in any way ruin her character on this. she's meant to be older anyway...

and it's not like she light-years older than Hyun Joong... so i don't get why people are complaining about that. lol.

is that Goo Hye Sun as Makino in the Doc Martens?

If so, the shoes has just won me over.

hmmm. it seems like they're filming the scene Shizuka comes back and the scene she leaves...oh man im getting excited.

F4 look pretty well dressed. with the exception of LMH's asian gangsta jacket in the shizuka scene - are they eagles on the back?

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

err...what is goo hyesun wearing? with the white hat and the pink sweater with the hearts on it...? yeah..something the character makino would nvr be caught dead in...nice one... -__-;;; well, except for her, evry1 is dressed perfectly according to their part so i'm pretty content :] and of course, it isn't goo hyesun's fault anyway..

well, hyunjoong and chae young's scene looks great from what i see. they both seem to fit the characters very well. i really would like to hear the korean ost. i hope it's good, as the japanese ost was really great. i loved planetarium. such a good song. fit the mood perfectly. i can't wait for the promotional posters too!!!! yay :]

and minho looks great with the curly hair, totally doumyouji-like. haha.

Guest luthien

thanks for the pictures!

HCY is definitely great as Shizuka. How can she be too old? If you consider the actress playing Tsubaki, Shizuka should be a bit younger.

I think compared to japanese and taiwanese version, age-wise the korean version is closer to the manga. Well except for their makino, but who knows, she might look younger when she's with the young ones. They should've done this sooner, the F4 looks sooo young that it makes me feels old

Guest kdramafanusa

KBS Monday-Tuesday timeslot is ....

1. Cloud Stairs: finale 4.9% (Han Ji-Hye, Shin Dong-Wook)

2. Snow Queen: finale 7.5% (Sung Yu-Ri, Hyun Bin)

3. When Spring Comes: finale 8.2% (Lee Ha-Na, Park Gun-Hyung)

4. Hello Miss: finale 9.7% (Lee Da-Hae, Lee Ji-Hoon)

5. I Came In Search Of A Flower: finale 5.3% (Cha Tae-Hyun, Kang Hye-Jung)

6. Conspiracy In The Court: finale 5.8% (Jin Yi-Han, Kim Ha-Eun)

7. I'm Sam: finale 6.1% (Park Min-Young, Yang Dong-Geun)

8. Evasive Inquiry Agency: finale 3.4% (Ye Ji-Won, Lee Min-Ki)

9. Bad Love: finale 7.4% (Lee Yo-Won, Kwon Sang-Woo)

10. Single Dad In Love: finale 4.4% (Heo Yi-Jae, Oh Ji-Ho)

11. Powerful Opponents: finale 8.6% (Chae Rim, Lee Jin-Wook)

12. Strongest Chil-Woo: finale 13.4% (Goo Hye-Seon, Eric)

13. Love Marriage: finale 4.7% (Kim Min-Hee, Kim Ji-Hoon)

14. Worlds Within: now 6.5% (Song Hye-Kyo, Hyun Bin)

[Translated by me]

originally from DC

꽃보다남자의 유일한 걱정요소... KBS 월화 구름계단의 저주

1번째 구름계단 : 마지막회 4.9% (한지혜,신동욱)

2번째 눈의여왕 : 마지막회 7.5% (성유리,현빈)

3번째 꽃피는봄이오면: 마지막회 8.2% (이하나,박건형)

4번째 헬로애기씨 : 마지막회 9.7% (이다해,이지훈)

5번째 꽃찾으러왔단다: 마지막회 5.3% (차태현,강혜정)

6번째 한성별곡 : 마지막회 5.8% (진이한,김하은)

7번째 아이엠쌤 : 마지막회 6.1% (박민영,양동근)

8번째 얼렁뚱땅흥신소: 마지막회 3.4% (예지원,이민기)

9번째 못된사랑 : 마지막회 7.4% (이요원,권상우)

10번째 싱글파파는 열애중 : 마지막회 4.4% (허이재,오지호)

11번째 강적들 : 마지막회 8.6% (채림,이진욱)

12번째 최강칠우 : 마지막회 13.4% (구혜선,에릭)

13번째 연애결혼 : 마지막회 4.7% (김민희,김지훈)

14번째 그들이 사는 세상 : 현재진행 6.5% (송혜교,현빈)

Oh crap, the filming photos are making me so excited even though we still have a few months before it actually airs.

Considering that KHJ is in this, I'm pretty sure we'll get an insane number of filming photos taken by fans XD

Hmm, could the scenes in Australia be their 'class trip'?

This prediction is based on what I've watched of the TW ver. though. Not sure if its in the manga, and not sure how closely this adaptation is going to be to the actual manga either. But in the TW ver. they had a 'class trip' thing on the cruise?

err...what is goo hyesun wearing? with the white hat and the pink sweater with the hearts on it...? yeah..something the character makino would nvr be caught dead in...nice one... -__-;;; well, except for her, evry1 is dressed perfectly according to their part so i'm pretty content :] and of course, it isn't goo hyesun's fault anyway..

i kinda agreed with hyesun outfit , from the others two HYD . . makino style is super simple

IMO the outfit it a little bit to much; to me it don't fit makino personality at all.

minho hair LOL , i think he look so cute in it. He look almost like Tsukasa

way to go with the hair .

I do hope that Minho can able to charm us like how Jerry & Jun did

can't wait for it to air woot woot.