[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

^ I'm thinking of the same thing samgirl! i was disappointed when i heard they were going to cram the amnesia arc. if they added that in the earlier episodes, it would've been ok. i think they prolonged the fiance arc far too long. annoying pop-up was in at least 10 episodes. i want to see an episode, devoted entirely to Junpyo-Jandi loving. is that too much to ask?

Guest ricsam

Does anyone have the translation lyrics for the song 곡 정보 보기 가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐 A&T that was in the special edition OST..

I really like it and I need the translation..

thanks

Does anyone have the translation lyrics for the song 곡 정보 보기 가슴이 어떻게 됐나봐 A&T that was in the special edition OST..

I really like it and I need the translation..

thanks

My heart had a brain freeze/The heart seem to do it somehow.

TRANSLATIONS

even though i tell it not to go, even though i tell it to stop

my heart keeps going towards you

it doesn’t wear out, it doesn’t decrease

why is my love like this

one by one, i count and count the memories

my heart can’t rest for even a moment

it’ll just become baggage that becomes hard to control

why can’t i even throw them away

really, my heart must have done something somehow

i must have become a fool that’s blind from love

just one place, everyday one place

looking at the sad light that is you

even the tear glands must be broken

my tears won’t stop

i love only you, only you

can’t you just tell me?

even if i hold out my hands, no matter how much i call out

you’re always far from me

it’ll be a love that becomes painful scars

why can’t i erase it

i must have become a fool that’s blind from love

just one place, everyday one place

looking at the sad light that is you

even the tear glands must be broken

my tears won’t stop

just one word.. the one phrase that you love

can’t you just tell me?

i try to comfort myself with the lie that i’m happy if you just smile

because the place you’re going towards is not me

the lonely tears flow

i must have gone crazy over this hard love

can’t have you, can’t forget you

waiting for you day by day

i must have gotten ill from missing you so much

from loving you too much

just one thing.. your heart, that one thing

can’t you just share it with me

can’t you love me

credit - http://minsarang.wordpress.com/2009/03/27/

* I cut off the link part at the back cause it was too long. You can scroll down for it. It's there : )

Hope this helps : )

Since we only have 2 more episodes left I thought I'd share some last moments that I hope they will include (of course, I'm sure they're done filming so this is all just wishful hoping). These are all based on the sweet JunDi moments we've seen in the series up until now; moments/themes that have recurred and would make a nice closing end:

1. Heart beating in the background--we haven't seen this in so long and it would be a nice prelude to a possible honeymoon or real kiss scene
  2. Shirtless JP scene
  3. JP's curls--At first they were strange, but I miss them now. If they don't reappear on JP, I'll be satisfied if they are reincarnated on JunDi's son's head.
  4. JP carrying JD
  5. JD's famous spin kick (it could even be an attempt to make JP regain his memory, you know since a head trauma caused the amensia, maybe another head trauma will fix it)
  6. JunDi backhug while sharing a coat
  7. One last cute JunDi argument (where they are not really fighting but just arguing about something and calling each other stupid)
  8. JD making something JP-shaped for JP to eat
  9. JP giving JD a gift (started with New Caledonia anklet, moved on to diamond necklace, hopefully a... diamond ring?)
  10. Steamy kiss
  11. One last shirtless JP scene

EDIT: WB should have one last scene showing us his power

Guest ethopia

I've just found this vid from youtube about JOONDI love. This song names " Rollercoaster love"!

This vid is the best i have seen, that i think! Hope u like it! ( although i don't make it :P )

The lyric fits JOONDI love, after watching this vid, i find how much they love each other, and love them more and more!

JOONDI, Fighting!

tnx for sharing.. this is the best JP and JD MV i ever seen... :w00t: love it!!~~ great editing...

i have noticed this past few episodes JP's hair is not that curly as before.. i miss his curly hair :)

Guest riceavocado

Hello all! I'm new as well, just started watching the other day. I've seen the Hana Yori Dango J-Drama before. Right now I'm on Episode 2 and really like it so far.

Since we only have 2 more episodes left I thought I'd share some last moments that I hope they will include (of course, I'm sure they're done filming so this is all just wishful hoping). These are all based on the sweet JunDi moments we've seen in the series up until now; moments/themes that have recurred and would make a nice closing end:

1. Heart beating in the background--we haven't seen this in so long and it would be a nice prelude to a possible honeymoon or real kiss scene
  2. Shirtless JP scene
  3. JP's curls--At first they were strange, but I miss them now. If they don't reappear on JP, I'll be satisfied if they are reincarnated on JunDi's son's head.
  4. JP carrying JD
  5. JD's famous spin kick (it could even be an attempt to make JP regain his memory, you know since a head trauma caused the amensia, maybe another head trauma will fix it)
  6. JunDi backhug while sharing a coat
  7. One last cute JunDi argument (where they are not really fighting but just arguing about something and calling each other stupid)
  8. JD making something JP-shaped for JP to eat
  9. JP giving JD a gift (started with New Caledonia anklet, moved on to diamond necklace, hopefully a... diamond ring?)
  10. Steamy kiss
  11. One last shirtless JP scene

EDIT: WB should have one last scene showing us his power

lol @ the spin kick! I would like to see that one as well.

hmmm...steamy kiss, let's throw in a love scene for good measure! :P

Guest shamien7

Some more filming eyewitness testimony:

BOF crew has been filming at a hospital in Seoul all day yesterday. All the cast members (JD, F4, Chairman Kang, Joon Hee, GE, and yes, even Yumi) were there. JD and F3 made frequent outfit changes, so there must be multiple scenes at the hospital. LMH was not seen often because his scenes were mostly in the VIP hospital room. One spectator who saw him said JP was wearing the hospital gown and had a wool hat on. What else? Oh yes, JP screams at JD to get out of his room. JD's character cries alot. They also filmed a scene w/ alot of balloons in the hospital (maybe a discharge party?)

Thanks for the pic blue_angel_1004! Dang! His bang is short! Is that hair after he lost his memory?? hes hot nonetheless :w00t:

Aww...i hate to see JD cries again...it must be painful for her JP doesnt recognize her anymore...especially after she tried to give him the best memory ever and crush it to pieces after that <_< I wonder how Yumi will come to know JP...maybe shes in the hospital too? From mental ward perhaps :phew:

Jajing, i completely agree with you! :lol:

Guest yogurtlicious

I really hope that ga eul and yi jeong will have a good ending, and hopefully they won't end it with some hugging, cause that's kinda lame. .__. And I completely love both of the ost's, especially songs by SS501. (: I can't believe next week will be the last week because this is one of the best korean dramas I ever watched. ^.^

Guest jewelove

does anyone know the song playing in episode 23 when ga eul brought yi jung up the roof to see the I love you Yi Jung thing? it doesnt seem to be included in any of the soundtracks!

Hmmmm.... Same suit and tie and pants... but different hair. He has his current curly-ish hair in the first few photos and then then the different hair in the latter photos. And I don't think it just looks different bc it's shot from a different angle. See how the hair is shorter on the sides? That would still show if it was just shot from different angles. I miss his curly and/or wavy hair. I prefer it to the straight hair that he wears in his non-GJP sightings. Or I like hiim when his hair is all wet or when it's covered in the ski cap so that you get the same slicked-back effect.

I've a new pic from Lunar Sea...

This is really very cute isn't it..

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j181/spr...y/Drawing53.jpg

Credit : Lunar Sea

wish it is true... :D:D

but who to act as his son if there is going to be GJP/GJD family after a 4yrs time jump?

hahaha.... happened to watch KBS Entertainment Weekly and they were interviewing Wang Suk Hyun & Park Bo Young(from Speed Scandal, so happen that PBY acted with LMH in 3 projects before)..

They asked Wang Suk Hyun if he watch BOF...and he replied yes.. the host also ask who he likes....he mentioned 'Goo Joon Pyo'....

kp1_090227118600.jpg

200902272211587773308A_3r1.jpg

PBY go on to say that WSH even has his hair curly.....guess what this little boy said? he said he has the curly hair first!!!!hahahahaha...

(i.e. Goo Joon Pyo copied him....hahaha)

So i think this boy will be a good choice to be GJP's son if BOF PD decides to have JD/JP family after a 4yrs time jump.....this boy is good at doing sneering expression... :lol:

hope the secret about not revealing the ending until the final filming is because they want to show GJP/GJD and their kids..

Guest sweet_maple

Namsan kiss scene: This was filmed the day before the hospital shooting. No one but the crew was allowed during this filming. There were about 10 spectators who were around, but they were driven away for the kissing scene shooting. Guess they really want to keep this kiss scene a top secret until the airing!

I know I may be hurt if flying too high with this :sweatingbullets:, hope we can have a passionate kiss between our adorable couple Joon Pyo & Jan Di. I don't expect much at "bed scene" because we are in the world "kiss can be pregnant " of Korean dramas :lol: . But still hope for even the little shining light in the end of the tunnel that the reason that PG had sent away most of staffs here, guessing...... to make MH and HS wouldn't be akward when kissing so passionately ;) , ok I should hold my self back before it gonna flying so high :ph34r: , keeping mutter to my self "this is innocent word of K.dramas, there is no place for your pervert mind, baboo :tears: "

Once last time, MR.PD please don't blur the kiss with light( it is really cruel to the actor and actress, u know :angry: )or just a peak ( still remember the nightmare kiss in FH :crazy: ).

By the way, after BOF ends, I will get lost for sure :tears: :tears:

Guest ml_87

jechoi1: it's so funny of u to mention 2 times that u wanna Jp shirtless. i guess all fangirls (of course including me) do, too. i wonder why he's so thin but his body's still sexie? :D

yogurtlicious: i dun know it's true or not. but yesterday i read a spoiler and they say Soeul would have happy ending. i'm sure that they would start dating at the end. (based on the spoiler) :D

sheherizade3: very niceMV. since episode 23, i've watched quite a few MV of JoonDi , most are heartbroken but very well editing! sometimes i think netizens even do the better job than the PD :D

BTS of maid arc. so envy with fangirls :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFx27qyLN_Q

this is the best JP and JD MV i have seen... !~~ after watching this it made me feel they will have a happy ending , made me realize they have really tried so hard to be together.....what a hard road they have had, I just know it has to be a happy ending for JD and JP..fighting ...

While we are patiently waiting for the next episodes, I would like to ask the experts out there. I cannot for the life of me figure out Jihoo's grandfather status. I know he was an ex-President of Korea (is this correct?) He is now a humble doctor in clinic. My question is why there is no staff working for him. He is living almost in poverty. I would think an ex official of any country should have some kind of protection and staff. Also why can't the grandfather stop the Madame Kang from all her ugly deeds.

I am just curious. If this is a spam, let me know and I will delete this completely.

Guest tofumui

i know what you mean jechoi1 about having more JunDi moments.. aww i would totally want them to repeat.. like a argument where they call each other dummy, stupid, idiot, 2 digit IQ that leads into a heart beating leading to steamy kiss session.. :lol: ohhh and a JanDi famous spin kick would be good too..

haha little WangSukHyun is so smart to respond back that JunPyo copied his hair style.. lol for a little kid to think of such a witty response is cute

thanks for the new Lunar Sea pix.. they're awesome

Guest dreampryncezz

While we are patiently waiting for the next episodes, I would like to ask the experts out there. I cannot for the life of me figure out Jihoo's grandfather status. I know he was an ex-President of Korea (is this correct?) He is now a humble doctor in clinic. My question is why there is no staff working for him. He is living almost in poverty. I would think an ex official of any country should have some kind of protection and staff. Also why can't the grandfather stop the Madame Kang from all her ugly deeds.

I am just curious. If this is a spam, let me know and I will delete this completely.

I'm assuming that he resigned as a President after the death of Jihoo's parents to save Jihoo's life. Then he probably left all his finances to some people and told them that profits will be given to sustain Jihoo's luxurious life. He probably prefers to live humbly and donate a lot of his money to charity or his grandson.

Shinhwa is the largest conglomerate in Korea and probably has much more power than an ex-president.

No idea if this is true. This is just my take.