[drama 2003] Yellow Hankerchief 노란손수건

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest Cha Park

052801-1_b.jpg

Since clubboxes at that time wasn't popular, there are no uploads nor subtitles of this kbs drama. sigh.

Am hooked with this kdrama mainly because of Jo Min Ki and his character. Because no guy exists! Who would love a single-mother to be? Defy his sole family?

02_gal01.jpg

credits to www.minkis.com

btw, before i forget, SAENGIL CHUKA HAMNIDA, JO MIN KI-ssi!

His birthday was last november 5.

JO MIN KI (Cho Min Gi)

Born: November 5, 1966

Height/Weight: 178 cm (5' 10") / 72 kg (159 lbs)

TV dramas: Love & Ambition (Tae-joon); Wife's Uprising (Joon-ki); Immortal Lee Soon-shin (Sun Jo); Yellow Handkerchief (Young-joon); Inspector Park Moon Soo (King Young-jo); Everyday With You (Tae-woo); Sweet Bear (Hyong-jun); Kkokji; Angel's Kiss

Awards: KBS Best Actor Bronze (2002)

Photos: SBS

Fansite: www.minkis.com

credits to koreanwiz.org

^^^ sorry if this was posted already : )

i recorded today's episode. unfortunately this is dubbed in tagalog. please treat the video files as if listening to korean audio. haha. perhaps, the thread mistress or galchi or my other countrymen can do spot translations. hope to do more!

(1st part)

(2nd part)

(3rd part) ENJOY!!!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pictures of future episodes..

050904_b.jpg

050903_b.jpg

050908_b.jpg

050910_b.jpg

future sweet moments between lee tae ran and jo min ki?

052801-2_b.jpg

052801-7_b.jpg

052801-3_b.jpg

pics credits to kbs

im so totally addicted to this drama, i watch daily the episodes shown at our local channel and watch d dvd version at the same time, altho the local channel is way ahead cos i got the dvd late alredi...(to those thinking of asking me to share, bad news is it is in chinese subs)

im presently on vacation so im way behind on both, will catch up tho wen i get back cos i have it recorded...unless the one i asked to change my tapes forgot it which i hope she didnt.

i almost miss out the weekend episodes, good thing is i switched channel on the saturday that they started showing it, grrrh, i didnt see the ads informing the viewers of the weekend schedule, that is if they did have one

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the pics Cha Park.

I love this drama and Lee Tae Ran as well.

Even the supporting casts are great.

I agree that the character of Jo Min Ki is unbelievable,

now a days, its so hard to find a guy like him who can

accept a woman who is going to be a mother soon.

I hate the grandmother of Jo Min Ki here.

• 1 month later...
Guest Jah nee nee x

I love this drama so much :D It was the first one that I'd ever watched, then Winter Sonata .. then I stopped watching them because they were so long, but I could actually stay awake through all of this drama. I looove it :]

By the way: Does anyone know what these songs are http://yellow.kbs.co.kr/ so I can download them later?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's the ending. Just the gist please? ty

NO DON'T TELL ME!!! i still am dying to watch this....are there ANY clubboxes out there with it...or has anybody been recording it.....gah~ this is gonna drive me insane..

the last thing i remember watching is Mi-ryun's parents sending her on those 3 blind dates...lol

gah ... my friends are obsessed with this. maybe i should give it a try ... i loved lee tae rahn in rosy life ... but YH's so looooong though :sweatingbullets:

NO DON'T TELL ME!!! i still am dying to watch this....are there ANY clubboxes out there with it...or has anybody been recording it.....gah~ this is gonna drive me insane..

But I'm so curious to know. Ok pretty please someone please PM me. ty. Or post it here but juicyfruit don't read. haha ty again.

• 1 month later...
Guest songdami

I've seen this drama in Philippines

unfortunately i dont live there and the timeslot was like lunch time

and sad to say im always out when I was there...

I was wondering if you guys have the episodes to this drama???

Guest lurve_kdrama

hey! my moms a fan of this drama!! she watches it everyday since its being aired here..

i find it nice.. i wasnt able to watch it since its aired during weekdays, lunch time.. and am at school..

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in 11th grade now~ I remember watching the drama from beginning to finish when I was in 6th grade. XD Back in 2002. So many memories. XP Whenever I listen to the OST, memories come back. I wish I could buy this on DVD. Anyone know a site?

Guest mentaka

Hi! May I know how this drama ended? I followed it as much as I could, but unfortunately I wasn't able to watch its last few episodes as they were aired (in my country) while I was on easter vacation. Would somebody be nice enough to tell all of us who are curious how the drama ended? Or just PM me so that we won't spoil it for the others. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived