[drama 2003] Yellow Hankerchief 노란손수건

Guest Choi Ji Woo

For those of you who haven't seen it, you can find it on utube!! up until epi 16!! woohoo!!!

i hope the uploader puts up/has all 500+ episodes LMAO

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

very touching and meaningful drama, truly recommanded

at first, I bought and watch for Han Ga In and Yeon Jung Hoon, but end to fall in love for Lee Tae Ran and Jo Min Ki which that I would never thought so. Both of them are just so great in this serie, even they are not "young idol actor" but they are still very cute together, very compactible, and great chemistry. I am missing them after about finished to watch it, too bad that there are not any ohter serie of them together.

• 1 year later...

wanna watch this too!! saw a few eng sub episodes and the uploader didn't upload anymore since it's such a long drama!! hope someone can share the link. I want to buy the dvd too...

• 3 years later...
Guest bashful

may someone be so kind to tell me where I could download this drama with eng sub. This drama is pretty old and it's very hard to find...Thank you

Archived