[drama 2003] Yellow Hankerchief 노란손수건

Guest Choi Ji Woo

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! YH is rili addicting, got a copy from china...chinese audio and sub.

GMA does have rili nice dramas but one thing i dont like with them is dat dey cut/remove certain portions, at times removing vital parts of the drama. hope dey stop doing dat!!!

hi kren! :P ermm....since you've got the drama set... can you do the english subs? hehe :lol:;)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Lol...hindi naman sa hindi sila marunong mamili...Pero hindi lang nila masyado pinag-aaksayahan ng time...At hindi sila masyado nag-pro2mote...They are still very nationalistic...Mas gusto nilang i promote yung kanila talaga...Pinoy made...And I think its very reasonable to do so...And ang Abs-cbn hindi naman sila masyado kumukuha ng K-dramas...At least mas marami silang nabibigayn ng trabaho na pinoy kaysa sa iba!...Kaya nga nagiging pobre na ang pilipinas kasi ayaw natin tangkilikin ang sariling atin...I admitt na nanonod din ako ng K-drama...At Gma grabe ang promotion nila... :wacko:

could you please express yourself in english next time??? this is an international forum, not a pinoy forum ok

does anyone know if Ha Ga In's character ended up with Yun Jung Hoon's character??

han ga in became an actress in the drama, yun jung hoon on the oder hand married the makulit childhood friend

Lol...hindi naman sa hindi sila marunong mamili...Pero hindi lang nila masyado pinag-aaksayahan ng time...At hindi sila masyado nag-pro2mote...They are still very nationalistic...Mas gusto nilang i promote yung kanila talaga...Pinoy made...And I think its very reasonable to do so...And ang Abs-cbn hindi naman sila masyado kumukuha ng K-dramas...At least mas marami silang nabibigayn ng trabaho na pinoy kaysa sa iba!...Kaya nga nagiging pobre na ang pilipinas kasi ayaw natin tangkilikin ang sariling atin...I admitt na nanonod din ako ng K-drama...At Gma grabe ang promotion nila... :wacko:

just what Choi Ji Woo said express your thoughts in English language, this is not just for Pinoys here.

And just want to say that ABSCBN just got into korean drama market because of GMA7. ABS is known to patronize more on Taiwanese dramas just like Meteor Garden where they really hit it big.

Then GMA7 introduced us Pinoys to Korean dramas, they are the first to air a Korean drama then ABSCBN just followed thru.

It's not about how you promote your product. No matter how hard you market a certain product if that is no good, then less people will patronize it. Just like what GMA is doing, they make a great marketing campaign for their kdramas that are really quality made because they know that they chose and bought one of the bests kdramas.

Just now, GMA7 acquired one of the highest rating drama right now in Korea, JUMONG. It just says that GMA7 knows which drama to choose to give qulity entertainment to Pinoys

And to your comment that ABS is more of a nationalistic, then, they should not air any international shows, dramas. And that they give a lot of jobs to Pinoy artists, I don't think so.

They just give work to Kris Aquino, Boy Abunda, Toni Gonzaga and so on. They don't know how to take care of their own talents. What they do, they'll just pirate talented artists from GMA7 just like these 3 persons I just mentioned, these 3 people are the best example of those who do not the word LOYALTY. That's a lot of talents of ABS are now in GMA grounds and what happened to Sandara Park now that there is that chinese girl who won in their reality based show

The point here is, ABS is not good in choosing which kdrama to buy and that, they don't know how to take care of their talents. If they will just know how to manage properly which artists should be given a chance not just a few a people whose been in our televison sets 7 days a week ;)

Choi Ji Woo

Do you have DVD of this drama?

I wasn't able to watch it for 2 days ang I don't know what happened to the show

I asked those who sell bootleg copy but they don't have this one

OMG i didnt know there was a thread for YH!! after MISA this is one of my all time fave's!!

sadly tho, i only got to see up to episode 15..i think

i really wanna finish watching....and i cant find it ANYWHERE!!

***EDIT***

does anyone know where to watch or download this drama with english sub?

i'd like to know this as well..i check d-addicts, but the only person i know who has it was like she's not uploading/seeding it.. :tears: so yeah....

i've checked just about everywhere...i even wrote to yesasia and asked if they'd consider selling it... :ph34r: i dont see why they dont now! so many ppl love this drama!

I dont know why there is no any files for this drama

I love this drama very much that I want to see it right away

prolly cuz there's like 100+ episodes..lol :lol:

Guest Galchi

You have been too far...I dont mean just to the artists!, as well as jobs like to the utility and other staffs...As always Jumong because GMA always choose the high rating series in korea...As you were telling they just ive jobs to Kris Aquino and others and pirating stars from other network!Why cant you see that GMA also done those pirating thingie you've been saying...And why also GMA just give works to Jean and Pia ...Lol..Think first before before you say your thoughts...As if you are telling that GMA dont do things like pirating artist from other network!....

I don't understand some of the things you wrote here

But one thing I do understand is the piracy issue

I believe that GMA7 do not pirate talents from ABS unless they had finished their contract with them

or if they are no longer needed by ABS or if they have already finished any connections, shows, programs,contracts with ABS

As far as with ABS, they pirate talents from GMA7 while the talents is still have an existing show.

Known examples for that were the money hungry and attention grabber Kris Aquino, and Boy ABunda, presently hosts of Startalk then while they were pirated and offered by ABS a great deal amount of money.

ANother were, Toni Gonzaga from Eat Bulaga where she even cried before she left the show because Eat Bulaga is the show who made her known, and others were Karen Davila & Bernadette Sembrano, still working with GMA7 when they were pirated by ABS

With regards to what you are saying about Jean Garcia and Pia G, these ladies dont have any shows with ABS anymore when they set foot on GMA grounds.

So don't tell me that GMA pirates talents just like ABS. Maybe you dont watch GMA shows that's why you don't know that those talents were still employed with GMA when they were offered a great deal of amount

Im getting off topic here because of these piracy thing :crazy:

Just want to back on this show

Right now, the shows episode is about Jeremy proposing to Jamie to marry him and acknowledge the kid she is having

Can't wait for the upcoming episodes :)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Choi Ji Woo

Do you have DVD of this drama?

I wasn't able to watch it for 2 days ang I don't know what happened to the show

I asked those who sell bootleg copy but they don't have this one

hi galchi, i don't have YH DVD, sorry..i hope you're doing okei during and after typhoon milenyo attacked us!

You have been too far...I dont mean just to the artists!, as well as jobs like to the utility and other staffs...As always Jumong because GMA always choose the high rating series in korea...As you were telling they just ive jobs to Kris Aquino and others and pirating stars from other network!Why cant you see that GMA also done those pirating thingie you've been saying...And why also GMA just give works to Jean and Pia ...Lol..Think first before before you say your thoughts...As if you are telling that GMA dont do things like pirating artist from other network!....

haha you're the one who started this nonsense..it's time that you suffer the consequences of being so rude!!!

I don't understand some of the things you wrote here

But one thing I do understand is the piracy issue

I believe that GMA7 do not pirate talents from ABS unless they had finished their contract with them

or if they are no longer needed by ABS or if they have already finished any connections, shows, programs,contracts with ABS

As far as with ABS, they pirate talents from GMA7 while the talents is still have an existing show.

Known examples for that were the money hungry and attention grabber Kris Aquino, and Boy ABunda, presently hosts of Startalk then while they were pirated and offered by ABS a great deal amount of money.

ANother were, Toni Gonzaga from Eat Bulaga where she even cried before she left the show because Eat Bulaga is the show who made her known, and others were Karen Davila & Bernadette Sembrano, still working with GMA7 when they were pirated by ABS

With regards to what you are saying about Jean Garcia and Pia G, these ladies dont have any shows with ABS anymore when they set foot on GMA grounds.

So don't tell me that GMA pirates talents just like ABS. Maybe you dont watch GMA shows that's why you don't know that those talents were still employed with GMA when they were offered a great deal of amount

haha that foolish & stupid forumer dosen't understand such things hehe..go Galchi!!! aja, GMA kapuso fans!!!!

Guest Galchi

I know you are a kapuso fan, but dont you think also that While ABS pirating Toni, she doesn't have any contract with the show???...Thats why she is free to decide either she is gonna accept the offer anyways?...As for Karen and Bernadette, isn't it the same with the case of PIA...

Geeezzzz... Choi ji woo..Please dont call me foolish!!!Aren't you too rude??...Besides I didnt said anything about...You are being too imature!...Why? Are you that great to call me fool!?...If I call you idiot, wouldnt you get mad?...Evil!!!

And you are an EBS fan, but the point here is they steal existing and on working talents from other station, that's the crazy part with EBS OK., whether they have contract or not, still they pirated those talents that had made names in that station.

Don't come here just to open up not anything related to this show. This will be my last comment about your opinion, sorry for the mods if we have been off topic for a while

Back to topic, haven't seen this show for almost 3 days already but as what my sister have told me, that Jamie and minerva are getting along pretty well and that they had accident

I want to see the rest of this kdrama, why nobody doesn't have the link here :tears:

Guest kwave06

is there a dvd of this drama with english subs? i found something in metrowalk but lo and behold, it had no english subs only chinese. i really want to watch it nonstop instead of watching it 30 mins(15 body and 15 mins of commercials).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lady_Choi

ah okei..i'm planning to set up my own korean dramas & movies collection when I've finished my studies & I

got a high-paying job..haha GMA K-dramas are really the best here in the Philippines compared to ABS K-dramas..it's because ABS doesn't know how to choose which hit K-dramas to air that will get the charisma of

Pinoys..they only have Lovers in Paris to brag about, while GMA got All About Eve, Attic Cat, Dae Jang Geum, Endless Loves 1-3 (ABS stole Spring Waltz from GMA),Sassy Girl Chunhyang, Stairway to Heaven, etc

do you have GMA Pinoy TV on your cable TV?! it's a Filipino channel which currently airs Yellow Handkerchief

Mondays through Fridays at 11:30 am..how fortunate you are 'coz you've got time to watch this drama..I've got classes the whole day, Mondays through Saturdays, that's why I can't watch this drama..how sad I am....

i agree with you dear, GMA's got the best korean series from ENDLESS LOVE 1, Winter Sonata, STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN, ATTIC CAT, MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON, JEWEL IN THE PALACE, ALL ABOUT EVE, FULL HOUSE and now A ROSY LIFE.. i kinda hate chun hyang, sorry..

too bad they dump IM SORRY I LOVE YOU in exchange of LOVE STORY IN HARVARD.

but i think abs also got "viewable" series aside from lovers in paris. there's Memories In Bali, Save The Last Dance, My Girl.... but a lot of them really sucks!! and i couldnt imagine putting them on primetime like princess lulu, a love to kill . . .

UPCOMING GMA KOREAN SERIES..

1. JUMONG

2. CHIL PRINCESSes

abs got spring waltz thinking they could stole the thunder of endless 1 & 3 from gma. too bad it's a big flop!

Guest Lady_Choi

just what Choi Ji Woo said express your thoughts in English language, this is not just for Pinoys here.

And just want to say that ABSCBN just got into korean drama market because of GMA7. ABS is known to patronize more on Taiwanese dramas just like Meteor Garden where they really hit it big.

Then GMA7 introduced us Pinoys to Korean dramas, they are the first to air a Korean drama then ABSCBN just followed thru.

It's not about how you promote your product. No matter how hard you market a certain product if that is no good, then less people will patronize it. Just like what GMA is doing, they make a great marketing campaign for their kdramas that are really quality made because they know that they chose and bought one of the bests kdramas.

Just now, GMA7 acquired one of the highest rating drama right now in Korea, JUMONG. It just says that GMA7 knows which drama to choose to give qulity entertainment to Pinoys

And to your comment that ABS is more of a nationalistic, then, they should not air any international shows, dramas. And that they give a lot of jobs to Pinoy artists, I don't think so.

They just give work to Kris Aquino, Boy Abunda, Toni Gonzaga and so on. They don't know how to take care of their own talents. What they do, they'll just pirate talented artists from GMA7 just like these 3 persons I just mentioned, these 3 people are the best example of those who do not the word LOYALTY. That's a lot of talents of ABS are now in GMA grounds and what happened to Sandara Park now that there is that chinese girl who won in their reality based show

The point here is, ABS is not good in choosing which kdrama to buy and that, they don't know how to take care of their talents. If they will just know how to manage properly which artists should be given a chance not just a few a people whose been in our televison sets 7 days a week ;)

Thank God it's sembreak. now i could watch yellow handkerchief everyday, well at least untilk nov.6 (start of 2nd sem).

i dont think abs dont know how to take care of their talents maybe it's just becoz they already have too many talents plus the fact that only a few artist remained to have exclusive contracts with them (aga, kris,etc.) becoz of their financial crisis.

one thing maybe is that a lot people now are loyal to gma that's why no matter how good the dramas in abs, still it struggles to achieve 30+ ratings.

BTW it's just my opinion!

is there a dvd of this drama with english subs? i found something in metrowalk but lo and behold, it had no english subs only chinese. i really want to watch it nonstop instead of watching it 30 mins(15 body and 15 mins of commercials).

Where is Metrowalk?

I've been looking for this drama but no avail and Im pissed for the show just airs for 30 minutes with commercial load.

The story is getting more interested for Minerva already knew that her husband's ex GF is Jamie,

the girl she's getting friend with.

What more if she knows that Jamie is pregnant with her husband :w00t:

• 2 weeks later...

Yellow Handkerchief is doing very good in ratings here in Philippines, and it's been airing everyday, starting this week...Monday to Sunday, more of Yellow Handkerchief for us here in Pihilippines :)

Archived