[drama 2003] Yellow Hankerchief 노란손수건

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest Choi Ji Woo
[KBS] Lee Tae Rahn, Kim Ho Jin
No Rahn Sohn Soo Guhn- Yellow Handkerchief (KBS) cast: Lee Tae Rahn, Kim Ho Jin, Chu Sang Mi, Han Gah Een, Lee Yoo Jin After being in a relationship with Lee Tae Rahn for nearly ten years, Kim Ho Jin dumps her for a richer woman. He plans to marry the president of his company, Chu Sang Mi. Things go astray, though, when Kim finds out that Lee Tae Rahn is pregnant. He tries to abort it, but fails. Nevertheless, he marries Chu in a loveless relationship. On the other hand, Lee raises the child with her mother, grandmother, sister and brother, waiting for him to come back. Han Gah Een is Chu's stepsister, a warmhearted girl who seems very cold. She learns the meaning of love through Lee Tae Rahn's brother, but things don't go well for them either, especially when there is a pestering neighbor, Lee Yoo Jin, always on the watch. Foriving and waiting, Lee Tae Rahn rises from her hard times to become a successful businesswoman. In the search for success, love is obstructed by greed until the feelings of forgiveness and yearning is realized. rating: Very Good comments: Moreso than the main story, the minor characters really light up the drama. Their stories are more enjoying and exciting to watch, especially Han Gah Een and Lee Yoo Jin. Seems like it's going to get pretty exciting!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AzN_cHiC89

does anyone know where I can still dl this drama? I know it's old, but I would really love to see it.

I heard it's very good.

Guest menospeak1011

when i was watching this drama i was hoping that han ga in and yun junghoon would hook up in real life...and they did~ they dated for 2 yrs after coming out in this drama and then got married~

Guest Choi Ji Woo

haha its really funny that this drama will only be aired here in our country next year..so i decided to make a thread for it..some sites say that it's underrated but has a good storyline..i'm looking forward to watch it here

• 2 weeks later...

omg i loooovvveeee this drama! partially cuz lee yuri...she's my fave!

i started watching this, but i haven't see all of it...its soo hard to find!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zacheria

it was truly entertaining

but i wished that Lee Tae Rahn's brother and Han Gan In were together in the drama instead of him and Lee Yoo Jin

highly recommended drama. I loved this drama so much and this was the first kdrama I've ever watched to the fullest. There is no other daily drama that can compare to this one. Loved the story line and LTR is so awesome in this one. anyway, highly recommended for you to watch.

• 2 weeks later...

YES. This is an excellent production. I have never watched any K-drama before this.

One day, I switched on the TV, watched LTR for a few minutes, and I am now a true fan of

K-drama. I think LTR is just a very talented and versatile actress. Just finiished watching

Rosy Life. Fantastic.

• 3 months later...
Guest longmao32

Lee Tae Ran,Ha ga in and yun jung hoon and also the girl(dunno her name) who starred as yun's sis are all my faves...i hate the girl yun married...she's so fake...

Guest datiez

OMG I loved this drama so much I wish I could watch it again but being that I'm in Hawaii I won't be able to see it at all..I love this drama it's one of my faves

Guest a_n_g_e_l_a

I've watched this dramalast year...IT'S FRIGGING GOOD & EXCELLENT!!

It's a very long series but its depicts the life of families in korea. A very touching and meaningful drama. I love the little kids too, they are so cute!!!

Han Ga In is so pretty!!!

• 4 months later...
Guest Choi Ji Woo

Choi Ji Woo, i think it's on GMA. i'm not sure about the time slot.

how old is this series?

yup, i know that GMA got the rights for this K-drama, I found it out on Tsinoy Forums..but it's still not airing!!!

this is a 2003 KBS series..so it's already three years old..the title is very catchy, the plot & storyline is good!!

Archived