[drama 2003] Yellow Hankerchief 노란손수건

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest Galchi

i'm planning to buy a pirated DVD copy of MNIKSS from my dad's reliable source..cheap but of high quality...

Well, I bought mine for around P500 and the quality was good but the subtitles sucks :crazy:

On the otherhand, I want to share the high ratings of Yellow Handkerchief being shown here in Manila against the replay of Princess Lulu...so happy that this have a high ratings :rolleyes:

25f3dbr.jpg25f3fgg.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Choi Ji Woo

Well, I bought mine for around P500 and the quality was good but the subtitles sucks :crazy:

On the otherhand, I want to share the high ratings of Yellow Handkerchief being shown here in Manila against the replay of Princess Lulu...so happy that this have a high ratings :rolleyes:

25f3dbr.jpg25f3fgg.jpg

ah okei..i'm planning to set up my own korean dramas & movies collection when I've finished my studies & I

got a high-paying job..haha GMA K-dramas are really the best here in the Philippines compared to ABS K-dramas..it's because ABS doesn't know how to choose which hit K-dramas to air that will get the charisma of

Pinoys..they only have Lovers in Paris to brag about, while GMA got All About Eve, Attic Cat, Dae Jang Geum, Endless Loves 1-3 (ABS stole Spring Waltz from GMA),Sassy Girl Chunhyang, Stairway to Heaven, etc

does anyone know where to watch or download this drama with english sub?

do you have GMA Pinoy TV on your cable TV?! it's a Filipino channel which currently airs Yellow Handkerchief

Mondays through Fridays at 11:30 am..how fortunate you are 'coz you've got time to watch this drama..I've got classes the whole day, Mondays through Saturdays, that's why I can't watch this drama..how sad I am....

Guest Madrasta

I've been dying to have a copy of this series. I heard that it contains over a hundred episodes. It's being aired over our local channel. I've also heard that it's a fantastic series. Do you have any idea where to buy a DVD copy of this series. I want to have mine too. I really don't mind bad sub, so long as it is in english and readable enough. Thanks.

Guest Galchi

I don't think you can watch this drama on GMA Pinoy TV because it's not a show of GMA.

They just bought this drama to be aired here in Philippines but not in any countries...that's what I know about Cable channels in other countries...but correct me if Im wrong.

Im also looking for this show online but I don't there is one who uploaded this because it's quite already.

Maybe try to search for it in www.d-addicts.com

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I've been dying to have a copy of this series. I heard that it contains over a hundred episodes. It's being aired over our local channel. I've also heard that it's a fantastic series. Do you have any idea where to buy a DVD copy of this series. I want to have mine too. I really don't mind bad sub, so long as it is in english and readable enough. Thanks.

if you're from the philippines like me, you can try searching for a DVD in Divisoria Mall, Quiapo, Recto, or at

the University Mall..I don't have the chance to watch this drama 'coz it's being aired in the morning & I've got classes the whole day..yup, my Dae Jang Geum DVD is also badly subbed but it's readable so it's still ok!

I don't think you can watch this drama on GMA Pinoy TV because it's not a show of GMA.

They just bought this drama to be aired here in Philippines but not in any countries...that's what I know about Cable channels in other countries...but correct me if Im wrong.

ah okei, thanks for correcting my previous statement about Pinoy TV..I think the same thing goes for TFC!:)

Guest Galchi

I haven't watched this show for days already

And based on the teaser that I saw, the wedding of Minerva and Shawn will be moved

Philippine poster for Yellow Handkerchief

Another version of this poster is in display along the South Luzon Expressway :)

ykqb9.jpg

credit to Peevee of PEX

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I haven't watched this show for days already

And based on the teaser that I saw, the wedding of Minerva and Shawn will be moved

haha i think nobody was able to watch this show except those persons without classes or work..the timeslot...

Guest Madrasta

if you're from the philippines like me, you can try searching for a DVD in Divisoria Mall, Quiapo, Recto, or at

the University Mall..I don't have the chance to watch this drama 'coz it's being aired in the morning & I've got classes the whole day..yup, my Dae Jang Geum DVD is also badly subbed but it's readable so it's still ok!

ah okei, thanks for correcting my previous statement about Pinoy TV..I think the same thing goes for TFC!:)

Thanks will try to search in Quiapo. Hope I can find one!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Philippine poster for Yellow Handkerchief

Another version of this poster is in display along the South Luzon Expressway :)

ykqb9.jpg

credit to Peevee of PEX

haha thanks for posting that cute GMA billboard..Love Story in Harvard also has a GMA billboard along SLEX..

Does anybody have here the clips for this drama?

I want to watch it and see the whole of the drama

hi there..just check d-addicts.com, soompi clubbox, or the Yellow Handkerchief KBS website if it's still alive....

Thanks will try to search in Quiapo. Hope I can find one!

hi there..you're very welcome..my father and I are regular customers of pirated but high-quality DVDs hehe!

Haven't seen the LSIH billboard along SLEX Choi Ji Woo

Im not using clubbox or torrents that's why I can not have a copy of this drama

I wanted to watch it already to see the development on Jamie's life

I tried some clips in KBS homepage but I think it's not working anymore :)

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Haven't seen the LSIH billboard along SLEX Choi Ji Woo

I tried some clips in KBS homepage but I think it's not working anymore :)

hi there, Galchi..you haven't seen the LSIH billboard??? maybe because it's quite small..if my memory serves me right, the billboard is located before or after the Sucat - Bicutan Interchange right there at SLEX...

as for the Yellow Handkerchief KBS Homepage, the drama was very old that's why it doesn't work anymore..

I saw the LSIH billboard yesterday along SLEX and behind it is the poster for Bakekang. Looks like Yellow Handkerchief's billboard was replaced coz I have not seen it.

I like the flow of the story that's why I can't wait to watch it on TV so I might get a bootleg copy of this...I want to see how Jamie moved on with her life

Wallpaper I got from the KBS Homepage

wall03mma6.jpg

Guest nurikocam18

anobody knows the ending of this drama. if you do pls. pm me for the sake of others who dont wanna know the ending yet. .accrdg to a friend it didnt end nicely.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I saw the LSIH billboard yesterday along SLEX and behind it is the poster for Bakekang. Looks like Yellow Handkerchief's billboard was replaced coz I have not seen it.

hi there, Galchi..at last you've seen the LSIH billboard along SLEX..i haven't seen the YH billboard, though eh

I think YH's billboard was replaced by that of Bakekang's now

The show is getting more interesting and I got the laughs yesterday when I watched Han Ga In kissed her husband on the cheek and then the other girl got mad

Hi! YH is rili addicting, got a copy from china...chinese audio and sub.

GMA does have rili nice dramas but one thing i dont like with them is dat dey cut/remove certain portions, at times removing vital parts of the drama. hope dey stop doing dat!!!

Archived