~ lovely Rainie Yang ~

Guest Cutie☆ Honey♡

Guest hazeleyes0115

Rainie was sure grieving at this moment because of the sudden death of her best friend,Wei Lun. she was dead worried when she learned about the accident and now her death...it's so painful to her and Wei Lun's family,and close friends! :tears: i know she would survive this because Wei Lun wouldn't wanna see her miserable. :tears: they're like real sisters. :tears:

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest happibear

Awwwwwwww she cried! ;_;

i want to see the photo! the photo expired!

I want to see her cry, sumone please upload again. im sorri for the trouble

Guest witchyangelkk

Rainie was sure grieving at this moment because of the sudden death of her best friend,Wei Lun. she was dead worried when she learned about the accident and now her death...it's so painful to her and Wei Lun's family,and close friends! :tears: i know she would survive this because Wei Lun wouldn't wanna see her miserable. :tears: they're like real sisters. :tears:

Yeah.. i saw the interview with Rainie talking about Wei Lun's death.. on tv. It was soooo sad, coz you could tell her voice was all shakey, and she had to wear those big sunglasses that she always wears to cover her eye.. =P

I actually like her new haircut.. she still looks very cute ^^

aw.. im still so upset about this big loss...

*sigh* i honestly dunnoe what to say about it anymore..

but.. i hope Rainie wont be tooo depressed and go into depression again.. :(

uhm.. to show support.. picciez..

Mc DD ad picz..

rainiealanmcdo.jpg

c268fa9d.jpg

U114P52T40D25252F1290DT20061230172119.jpg

da96a78e.jpg

alan luo concert guest

dc9fb487c749699643d1503a449d1e22.jpg

27-3-4975-3-78-58-20061231100641.jpg

why was it unfair???

Rainie was asked a question on Chinese history, "How long did the war between Japan and China last?" Rainie didn't know the answer, so when she was told it lasted eight years, she responded with "What? ONLY eight years?" So yes, the Chinese (especially those who suffered/are descendent of people who suffered during those 8 years of bloodshed, rape, etc) became very unimpressed with her insensitivity towards the subject. As you know, the war between Japan and China is a very sensitive issue, especially for the Chinese.

Anyhow, Rainie did apologize for what she said afterwards, but you know, celebrities' and their mouths are never taken lightly by the media, which is specifically WHY you should watch your mouth before you open it. The Chinese market is a big one, so McDonald's decided to eliminate any conflict by taking Rainie off the advertisements since her comment caused a lot of controversy - but don't look at it from only one side, Rainie has been put on the Chiense magazine for Best Dressed Top 10... so there ARE many Chinese people who do still love her, it's just she should really watch what she says next time.

I hope Rainie makes it through okay with Wei Lun's death and everything... I feel so bad for her. I feel so bad for Wei Lun's family as well... and most of all, for Wei Lun because she was such a beautiful and sweet girl... well, bad things happens to good people :o

Rainie was asked a question on Chinese history, "How long did the war between Japan and China last?" Rainie didn't know the answer, so when she was told it lasted eight years, she responded with "What? ONLY eight years?" So yes, the Chinese (especially those who suffered/are descendent of people who suffered during those 8 years of bloodshed, rape, etc) became very unimpressed with her insensitivity towards the subject. As you know, the war between Japan and China is a very sensitive issue, especially for the Chinese.

Anyhow, Rainie did apologize for what she said afterwards, but you know, celebrities' and their mouths are never taken lightly by the media, which is specifically WHY you should watch your mouth before you open it. The Chinese market is a big one, so McDonald's decided to eliminate any conflict by taking Rainie off the advertisements since her comment caused a lot of controversy - but don't look at it from only one side, Rainie has been put on the Chiense magazine for Best Dressed Top 10... so there ARE many Chinese people who do still love her, it's just she should really watch what she says next time.

I hope Rainie makes it through okay with Wei Lun's death and everything... I feel so bad for her. I feel so bad for Wei Lun's family as well... and most of all, for Wei Lun because she was such a beautiful and sweet girl... well, bad things happens to good people :o

oic...

she should choose her words carefully..

im sure she didnt mean to offend anybody..

Guest kaoru104

yea..that was one big argument

but u can't really blame her, she started to become a celeb at the age of 16 (i'm not sure if she learned it yet)

sigh ~

anyhow, the ad with show was REALLI CUTE!!!

I LIKE IT ALOT!!!

HEHE~

hope she gets better from wei lun's death!!!

Guest pussycat

^ omg in those pics up there

did she get bra padding or sth? lol

usually she is flat but in those pics she looks like she has boobs

she didn't get surgery did she O___o

i mean that sure is one effective bra lol

she is not flat..they r B.

Guest 16candl3s

selina n hebe most probably
yup Jacky's new co-host are Selina & Hebe...

its been a tough few weeks for Rainie, first her last Guess Guess show was aired just last month, then the McDonald Commercial in China was cancelled then the worst of all was Wei Lun's passing... :tears: but i know Cheng Lin would be strong! Jia You Rainie! oh good news are coming her way.... She won 3 awards in KKbox music awards last weekend ? :unsure: then she will attend Berlin film festival which her movie is part of...

anyway i have lots of Rainie pics... im in the mood to post here! :lol:

2007241217238902859.jpg

2789141553.jpg

cailuo_35172.jpg

KKBox awards

credit as labelled & baidu

1917102808.jpg

Tattoo movie

credit Berlin Film Festival site

k11 of RYIFC-PH

its been a tough few weeks for Rainie, first her last Guess Guess show was aired just last month, then the McDonald Commercial in China was cancelled then the worst of all was Wei Lun's passing... :tears: but i know Cheng Lin would be strong! Jia You Rainie! oh good news are coming her way.... She won 3 awards in KKbox music awards last weekend ? :unsure: then she will attend Berlin film festival which her movie is part of...

] 1917102808.jpg

Tattoo movie

credit Berlin Film Festival site

k11 of RYIFC-PH

What is that a BJD? I thought she doesn't like dolls. That's not from the movie, is it?

I don't know about this movie thing. I can't see her play a rebellious part (she seems to only be able to play one type of character).

Guest 16candl3s

What is that a BJD? I thought she doesn't like dolls. That's not from the movie, is it?

I don't know about this movie thing. I can't see her play a rebellious part (she seems to only be able to play one type of character).

hmm not sure bout the doll but yeah the pic was for the Movie Tattoo... well its a whole different role for her to take, i guess its time to shed off the cutesy image since she's already 23...

^ hehe..

i rekkon her cutessy image wont be shed from the movie Tattoo...

im sure she still acts all cute in that..

and maybe not much people will like that image of Rainie in that movie..

Guest chigusa707

Oh yea.. I saw this on the news.. Oh wells, you know how the media people are. It may seem like nothing to us but everything that the celebs do or say are a big deal to them. so sad..

Whats the tattoo movie about? any info? looks interesting..

Archived