~ lovely Rainie Yang ~

Guest Cutie☆ Honey♡

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x ALWAYSPiNAY

Man, she's so cute and skinny. I'm envious. x _ x

I think I like her better with either side bangs or her hair up with bangs pinned back. In some pictures with no bangs, she looks soo much more mature.

Guest yourfinestwine

The only dramas she's acted in that I've watched are Devil Beside You and MG. I want to watch more but I havent found any others with english subs. I mean I did watch Godfather in Pink but like I was only able to watch the first episode. I actually wanted to watch the rest but like there werent any torrents and I couldn't find it anywhere...

I still wonder what happened to that show. Anyhow, I cant wait until Spider Lilies comes out (:

Guest beckyvang17

i have to say that she's very adorable and cute..haha also very pretty!...i reallyy liked her acting with MIKE HE!! in "DEVIL BESIDE YOU"..that was the best taiwanese movie i've seen, i've gotta say it's better than meteor garden..haha..Rainie's so cute though, i love her...i wonder if rainie and mike are dating?!?!?!.... if they aren't, gosh they would make a cute couple.

=]becky

Guest chigusa707

Hey all!

Can I request some HQ pics of Rainie looking innocent & dreamy?

Preferably ones of her with long hair~

I need it for the fanfic Im making.. Thanks so much! <3

Guest blue_shoe

I think she's so adorable and cute, would love to look like her, as far as her acting goes, it's terrible.

Guest yourfinestwine

I actually like how she acts, although it seems

a bit overdone and exaggerated, I think she

portrays roles really well. I love how dramatic

she is and her expresions. (:

Lili

Guest ang168

FAVORITE COLOR any color but yellow, green, and red

r_cawaii2.jpg

I find it funny that in the 2nd picture you posted, she's wearing the three colours she doesn't really like.. ahahahaha! ^^

Thanks for posting!

Guest chickery

RAINIE 愛!

I first saw her in Meteor Garden when she played Xiao You. I remember having an argument with one of my friends because I thought she was cuter than 大S

^chigusa, if you want dreamy pics of Rainie, you should search for ones from her 曖昧 (Ai Mei/Ambiguous) album :]

Guest itrayya

^^^ surrounded by two hot guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i envy her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that kingone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DROOLS*

Archived