EMMA WATSON ------> BUSTED!

Guest epunx99

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Caroline :)

she's doing it with the same guys...they're wearing different outfits........HM MAYBE it's her boyfriend???

the drinking age in england is 18 and in europe drinking isn't a BIG DEAL as it is in america.

let her makeout with her boyfriend and let her drink a little and have some fun.

Guest tengosuds

^ thats true. its not a big deal for teens in the UK to drink.

apparently she does have a boyfriend, he goes to my brothers school. but im not sure if that's still true.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

It is a little weird seeing Emma Watson of all people doing those things, but that's probably because I've only seen her play Hermione and that character would never do that. ^^;;

But yeah, like others said, in the UK drinking isn't that big of a deal.

Guest Acoustic

Post #309.

^ I remember she admited during several interviews that she's nothing like Hermione.

But ooh, Emma, party animal. :lol:

Guest hunny~bunny

let the girl have some fun not like any of us are saints. but yea still amusing to see how someone who plays hermione in HP does this

Guest hershy kissez

It is a little weird seeing Emma Watson of all people doing those things, but that's probably because I've only seen her play Hermione and that character would never do that. ^^;;

yepp agreed

Guest dragonbabe03

Next time you see in 20yrs Young child actors now drug addict and drunks lol. Which happens mostly to yong actors.

Dunno if shes 18 yet but drinking is not that serious in the UK even smoking at is at 16....

Guest shooting_starz

yeah....maybe thats why...i'm just to used to seeing her as the

perfect good girl.

Guest yoojini

yeah, a bit hard to believe that it's lil HERMOINE, but based on personality from interviews...i'm not all that surprised. :rolleyes:

Guest lulybonynsungie

its..not quite fair when we see these picz and just say..oh they're celebrities and thats what they do!..no..cuz we do it too, go to any of the college campus at night, i bet u can find ppl drinkin and partyin and making out

give'em a break

Guest Childlike Faith

I just think it was stupid how her friends posted the pictures online for the whole world to see. It's not a big deal, but it kind of makes me think less of her, she seems different in private. And you don't see Dan and Rupert doing any of that. Or at least pics don't float around.

All girls like to have fun. :) But looking at these pictures make me laugh at her. :D

Archived