EMMA WATSON ------> BUSTED!

Guest epunx99

Guest i heart victoria's secret

well its not a big deal if you think about it. cause kids like her age drink & party & makeout with their boyfriends. it just seems like a big deal cause she's like a celebrity. she's normal. so it's just whatevs to me.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ponkie

At least she's not drinking & driving, it's normal for her to party & have a life.

How weird, I always thought she was dating Daniel. =;

Guest Melyxcious

it's so weird seeing her do that after watching harry potter o.o;

and she looks so young too :\

ahahah and yeah, let her have some fun; she's still a teen after all :X

Guest MzBeciko

i dont see the problem that some people here have had with her being a teenager like that its not as if shes going on binges all the time

she's doing it with the same guys...they're wearing different outfits........HM MAYBE it's her boyfriend???

the drinking age in england is 18 and in europe drinking isn't a BIG DEAL as it is in america.

let her makeout with her boyfriend and let her drink a little and have some fun.

Yeah drinking in Europe isn't a big deal at all. Most drinking age is 18 and I think Germany 16? So I don't see the big deal. As long as she's a responsbile drinker all is good.

16 Year olds go party and drink all the time in the US and the drinking age here is 21.

Guest Juli~<3

and i remember when Emma was so young and she was on Newsround being really happy that she was chosen.. shes trying really hard to shake off that kiddy look

Guest i heart victoria's secret

Yeah drinking in Europe isn't a big deal at all. Most drinking age is 18 and I think Germany 16? So I don't see the big deal. As long as she's a responsbile drinker all is good.

16 Year olds go party and drink all the time in the US and the drinking age here is 21.

exactLY!!

Guest ovaltinejenkins

its weird b/c you dont expect someone that looked like this:

emma640.jpg

to be out doing that stuff

what a horrible role model :fury:

Guest miss lisa

its probly just hard to believe kus everyone sees her as hermione whos this smart innocent little girl. but she is just a teenager.

Guest Solly

i find these pictures hilarious~ she looks so young and she's partying and drinking which i, myself haven't done yet O_O!!! harhar~~~ i want to party with her~ xDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest meeshell

I keep on thinking she's a 13year old or something... I think she's hermiones age so I was a little taken back.

I mean it's no sin to go out and party like that, but an actress should be a little bit more careful on what kind of info gets out into the world. people might say they are unaffected by the pics, but everyone is going to think a tiny bit less of her because of those kind of pics...

It is a little weird seeing Emma Watson of all people doing those things, but that's probably because I've only seen her play Hermione and that character would never do that. ^^;;

But yeah, like others said, in the UK drinking isn't that big of a deal.

Archived