EMMA WATSON ------> BUSTED!

Guest epunx99

Guest Rosechime

Just let her be. Her Hermoine role doesn't reflect her personality as a whole, so don't expect her to live up to your expectations. As long she's very responisble with her drinking and doesn't do stupid actions, then there's no reason to think any less of her. Besides she's human; are humans perfect? People just need to realize that famous people are like everyone else; the only difference is that they got good jobs. lol

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beIntimate.

how old is she?? she looks so young !

but ehh, its not like noone does the things she does..

at least shes not doin drugs.....

ooohh, is she drinking corona?.. mms

Guest vannushka

oh jeez..nothing wrong with that..you people are too in love with the movie..just because she plays a nerd doesnt mean she is one

REALITY CHECK~!!

Guest lovelylil819

I find it funny that everyone saying it doesn't matter if she drinks. I know she's in UK and no one there seems to mind...but when is it okay to let someone that young to drink? What am I blabbering about...I don't know her...if she likes to drink..let her be...

Guest .Blissful` Ecstasy*

Its jus weird seeing her like this. Guess im jus use to seeing her play the character as hermoine. Buh her personality is diff judging by interviews and stuff

Guest ___cee

^

Thats tame compared to what I did at her age.

HAHAHA, same here except I'm only older than her by like half a year. It kind of looks like she's flaunting her drinking. Party girl, eh? Yeah, definitely weird to see her act that way, but you guys are right. Just because she plays Hermione, doesn't mean she IS Hermione.

Yay!Wear a snoopy shirt and and drink!How Hip! :rolleyes:

Anyway, she's just a teenager. Almost everyone i know were underage when they started drinking. Not a big deal. Let's just hope she doesn't party that hard till she becomes paris hilton the second.

Guest MisZ UccHi

O_O;; oh.. Emma Watson..really DIFFERENT... ^^" I didn't know she's the kindda' 'wild' type of girl.. cus' she looks cho innocent....XD I guessed i can't judge a person from their looks.. XD but~she's still cuTE!

Guest marshmellow

let the girl have some fun not like any of us are saints. but yea still amusing to see how someone who plays hermione in HP does this

Totally. Its surprising, though. It really is.

But hey, it was her birthdayy. Let her party her heart out.

She's still one of my idols.

Guest pearly_x3

hmmm..

i didn't noe she drunk and stuff like that but i guess it's no big deal

these pictures are funny though cause i've never seen her act that way

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MiVALENTyNE

(((MY OPINION)))

FOR ME.. WHEN I SAW THIS ON YOUTUBE

SLIDESHOW.. I WAS LIKE WTH. ! . SO I DON'T

REALLY LIKE HER NOW THAN I USED TO LIKE HER..

HERMIONE GRANGER IS COOL. BUT EMMA WATSON

REAL LIFE. IS MEH..

Guest EMA

good on her x] fun times .

no-one ever reflects their characters in films , why should she ?

is drinking a big thing in america or something ? i can't imagine anyone here caring if they found out she was drinking

Guest SophiaSan

roflmao she's soo cute !! HAHAHAHA wow I think I'm older than her? Her birthday is like mid-april ? correct me if im wrong

Archived