EMMA WATSON ------> BUSTED!

Guest epunx99

Guest Myss Blewm

her reputation is going down in drains just like daniel's after i found out he's doing some play about a boy in love with a horse ... wtf!!

He's gonna perform nude on the stage cuz that's what the play says. rather ballsy.

As for Emma, who cares? Don't act like no one else in the world does this stuff. If she were excessively drinking then yeah I'd be concerned, but this doesn't seem like the case.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chrys_lee

oh gosh... she actually drinks? :blink: this is really shocking... emma is my role model.... but now... she doesn't deserve the right to be one of the few people i look up to... i find her attitude rather... immature... she's the same age as me (16 years old)... i always thought her thinking would be much more mature than mine... but i guess i am wrong again... in my opinion, it's a bit too young to drink and party so much... this is really the age to build your character and education... especially with how famous she is internationally.... she should treasure it... i feel that fame has moulded her to become like this.... fame has corrupted her..... i think if she received the proper education she would not be this way... and i also think that it may be due to her parents being divorced... it's quite sad not havin both your parents with you to take care of you... if my parents were to separate, i don't think i can handle it... i really do hope she cuts down on these habits.... all of you may think it's no big deal drinking...yea, some people say that they started drinking at an age younger than 16.... but there are consequences you know? (i'm not referring the my statements below to emma..)

i find teens these days, even the ones younger than me... they choose beauty over brains... they dress in a some slutty way... what has come over teens these days? come on!! think before you act!!! don't screw your future!! be more mature and act your age!! stop trying to be like other people (wannabeeeeeeesss)!! be unique in your own way... you'll stand out in your own way and you'll be glad with your decision in the years to come....

that's all i have to say... if this causes any conflict, i'm sorry.. :( but i feel that i really need to say those stuff.... i think i'm goin to take up psychology... this makes me more interested...

Guest Vino de Jerez

isnt this posted before? haha yea. i rem seeing these pictures. i still think its :crazy: so totally unlike hermione granger :huh:

oh gosh... she actually drinks? :blink: this is really shocking... emma is my role model.... but now... she doesn't deserve the right to be one of the few people i look up to... i find her attitude rather... immature... she's the same age as me (16 years old)... i always thought her thinking would be much more mature than mine... but i guess i am wrong again... in my opinion, it's a bit too young to drink and party so much... this is really the age to build your character and education... especially with how famous she is internationally.... she should treasure it... i feel that fame has moulded her to become like this.... fame has corrupted her..... i think if she received the proper education she would not be this way... and i also think that it may be due to her parents being divorced... it's quite sad not havin both your parents with you to take care of you... if my parents were to separate, i don't think i can handle it... i really do hope she cuts down on these habits.... all of you may think it's no big deal drinking...yea, some people say that they started drinking at an age younger than 16.... but there are consequences you know? (i'm not referring the my statements below to emma..)

i find teens these days, even the ones younger than me... they choose beauty over brains... they dress in a some slutty way... what has come over teens these days? come on!! think before you act!!! don't screw your future!! be more mature and act your age!! stop trying to be like other people (wannabeeeeeeesss)!! be unique in your own way... you'll stand out in your own way and you'll be glad with your decision in the years to come....

that's all i have to say... if this causes any conflict, i'm sorry.. :( but i feel that i really need to say those stuff.... i think i'm goin to take up psychology... this makes me more interested...

:blink:

in britain, you can drink at whatever age cant u?

thres no underage rule or whatever.

so... its kind of a culture thing and not a slutteen thing

its totally acceptable for children to buy and have drinks at all different ages.

shes pretty i think and shes a teenager whos just having fun with some friends..

Guest vannushka

]

Wow calm down. First of all, you don't need to give her a lecture of studying, the girl preformed EXCEPTIONALLY well on her exams. I am not even a fan but I'm already impressed that she can manage to do well as well as be a star. I guess you are not aware of the English culture, drinking isn't restricted like it is in America. 12 year olds can drink, it's not as though she's drunk and dancing topless right?

Guest bluecarrot

i don't think there's an age limit in drinking in europe..or in certain parts of europe..

i wouldn't mind...

under age drinking happens here too---

Guest heretoc

The pics definitely spoilt my image of her... I mean being a star... she can behave in such a way but definitely not to the cameras... but maybe she didn't know about these too? (but hey she's looking into the cams!)

Seriously, i hope its not all due to fame... she has social responsibility to take now being a celeb.

Whatever I have to say: Emma, stay true to yourself, always.

Guest kris_argee

i was also shocked to see these pictures for the first time!

but geez...HERMIONE is just a HP character and is way different from Emma ok so give her a break guys.

i just hope she doesn't overdo it :D

Archived