[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

(btw, ^ silverwingz, i love your avatar <3)

hehe, thanks... i couldn't resist when i saw the picture. :sweatingbullets:

Hi unnie,

havent talked to you in awhile <33

so episode 3 will come up soon right? xD

oh unnie, if you still need timer feel free to pm me xD

hey Rachel~!! yeah, i haven't been visiting Lovefti for a while now... :mellow: too busy with other stuff...

yeah episode 3 just aired! can't wait to see it and start subbing it!! :w00t:

we only really need translators at the moment, but if anything comes up i'll contact you ^^!

wanted to watch change but apparently,change have been changed to the 1st slot~ dissapointed but i got to see brian!~

i dont quite understand the concept yet since this is the 1st time watching,but they playes the I LOVE YOU thing? and brian put his cutsey face,and said to yoon jong shin, OPPA,SARANG HAE!~ omg,i was laughing like crazy~ who can resist that? lol~

aw, you missed Shin Jung Hwan's change... :tears: lol... well at least you got to see Brian!

i was thinking to myself that Brian would be so funny in the I Love You Game when i heard he was going to be on!

Can I have softsub ? 'cAUSE I've already have the HQ vid and I just need the soft sub... Plz . I really need !

read the subtitle rules... <_<

080629 Family Outing - Brian

wow~ so quick! i'll add these to the first post ^^

Just wanna let you know for the MF link for the subbed episode, the second link, instead of .002, it's .avi file

so I was unable to join it

Me too TT

don't know how to fix it

:tears:

i'm so sorry about this. i have informed our encoder/uploader. hopefully she'll get it fixed soon. again, sorry about this! :unsure:

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest littosmall

*edit* sorry i thought ppl were talking about the MU files.

this is teri aka fofansubs encoder. Ahh my fault, i uploaded the movie clip instead of the split part. Part 2 of ep 1 for mediafire is http://www.mediafire.com/?fmzyfssxmzs

sorry!

on another note, can somebody here pls tell me where i can dl new eps of FO? I mean who uploads them the quickest? the faster i get the eps the faster our translators can start working on them.

this is teri aka fofansubs encoder. i downloaded both files from mu and got 1[1].avi.001 and 1[1].avi.002. using a hjjoiner/splitter i joined the two files and was able to play it. i'm not sure why it isn't working for you guys. can you clarify on the problem pls?

on another note, can somebody here pls tell me where i can dl new eps of FO? I mean who uploads them the quickest? the faster i get the eps the faster our translators can start working on them.

DKYang uploaded them the quickest:)

Here's the link: http://dkyang.midoyo.net/

Guest silverwingz

this is teri aka fofansubs encoder. Ahh my fault, i uploaded the movie clip instead of the split part. Part 2 of ep 1 for mediafire is http://www.mediafire.com/?fmzyfssxmzs

sorry!

wow that was quick teri~! thanks. i've fixed all the posts with the correct link.

DKYang uploads the HQ's the fastest most of the times, but sometimes Vicky uploads them faster.

just keep checking this thread and DKYang's Blog.

Guest silverwingz

silverwingz, migi said she had HQ vids... is there any way we can get HQ vids as well?

what do u mean? there are HQ vids for download in the first post of this thread and at DKYang's Blog...

Woot FO subs for the win! Thanks guys, for subbing this show. I'm really enjoying it. I'm actually becoming a bigger Hyori fan. Rofl and my Daesung is soo cute <3

Guest frnds4eva

what do u mean? there are HQ vids for download in the first post of this thread and at DKYang's Blog...

To encode the subtitles on and upload on YT

Guest silverwingz

Woot FO subs for the win! Thanks guys, for subbing this show. I'm really enjoying it. I'm actually becoming a bigger Hyori fan. Rofl and my Daesung is soo cute <3

thanks Soy! and i've been really enjoying ur Soshified subs (You Are My Destiny & some of the variety shows) too!

it's true, this show makes everyone on it so lovable. :lol:

To encode the subtitles on and upload on YT

yeah, we've been using the ones posted in this thread by Vicky already.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

WOW! You guys are so quick!! Thanks so much subbing Family Outing for us!!!! I wouldn't know what to do without you guys...I can't wait for Ep. 2 Sub eventhough I already saw the raw videos of it! It's too addicting now....Ahhh~ if you need help with uploading or anything, PM me too, k? I'd really like to contribute something toO!!

Guest Wannie

Thank you so much for hardsubbing this show *____*

Now that I'll be able to understand it I'll laugh even harder!

F.O. Fansubs, Hwaiting! >.<

Guest ShortaznGirl

omgsh this show is so funny i could not stop laughing. i really enjoyed it! even the games they play are funny.

Guest lynn_feb14

thanks a lot ~~ haven't watched it yet .. how's the rating? heheeh i concern a lot about ratings :P .. anyone want to share spoiler? :D

Guest silverwingz

Sunday Night Ratings

Sunday Sunday Night Part 1 (WGM): 18.9%

Happy Sunday (Delicious Quiz, 1N2D, IMC): 18.2%

Good Sunday (Change, In-Laws, Family Outing): 8.5%

Sunday Sunday Night Part 2: 6.6%

Credits: to this article.

Ahhh~ if you need help with uploading or anything, PM me too, k? I'd really like to contribute something toO!!

thanks... but the team can handle all the uploads for now. :D

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks for the link! you finally found it! LOL~ episode 3's chinese subs should be out soon (considering how fast they are!)

and then you can start translating! WOOT~

I don't know what Lee Chun Hee did in episode 3, but he's been getting applause from viewers and has been given the nickname "Chun-derella".

(that's what i derived from google translating some articles while trying to find the ratings, which means i could be wrong.. lol... but the nickname's right)

And also... F.O. Fansubs will be releasing episode 2's subs within a day or two. look out for it!

Guest gdbabygurl

06.29.08 SBS Good Sunday

Family Outing

714 MB

10gxppd.jpg

001 ll 002 ll 003 ll 004 ll 005 ll 006 ll 007 ll 007

This episode is HILARIOUS.

The mud is the perfect place for punishing and shoving

I laugh so hard when Hyori pull YooJaeSuk's pant and he try to cover his underwear hahahaha

Guest shuyin198x

^ thanks for the link! you finally found it! LOL~ episode 3's chinese subs should be out soon (considering how fast they are!)

and then you can start translating! WOOT~

I don't know what Lee Chun Hee did in episode 3, but he's been getting applause from viewers and has been given the nickname "Chun-derella".

(that's what i derived from google translating some articles while trying to find the ratings, which means i could be wrong.. lol... but the nickname's right)

And also... F.O. Fansubs will be releasing episode 2's subs within a day or two. look out for it!

Probably due to all the cleaning forced onto him by none other than Kim Soo Ro. I'm sure KSR is just acting mean, which is a direct result of Chun-hee's answer to the ''actor he most respect'' in ep 1.

Archived