Guest silverwingz

anyone catching the episode live? oh please share some spoilers! ^^

it should have started/is starting soon right? :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SBS Good Sunday (Change & Family Outing): 5.5% :mellow:

TNS Media & Newsen

It took about 3 months for 1N2D to get popular... so who knows, Family Outing might eventually... hehe... *fingers crossed*

I think it's getting pretty good reviews from netizens tho. :)

I'm rooting for Family Outing because of PYJ :D

Hope that they get good ratings!!

anyone catching the episode live? oh please share some spoilers! ^^

it should have started/is starting soon right? :sweatingbullets:

I didn't watch it because I tuned to WGM (no more that great). I should have watched Family Outing instead!

the beginning was really boring, they did this quiz game after they were forced to wake up. this part almost made me turn it off. then after that part, everyone else went to sleep while daesung and mc yoo made ramyun for breakfast. since they were making a big batch they had to make it precisely to the recipe on the bag. it called for 550ml of water per bag, so they were looking for something to measure the water and they found a 500ml water bottle. while they were measuring the water, mc yoo told daesung to keep count of how many bottles went into the pot. after messing up on the 4th bottle they had to dump it out. that happened again cause they had different numbers again, so they asked the staff to help them out. when they got it all settled when they were boiling the water i guess daesung found 2 kangari and put it in the hot water and said that it would taste like the sea. idk if they were doing it sarcastically but they were saying that the water tasted like the sea. anyways after eating breakfast they got changed and went to the farm area where they had to feed the pigs. this is another funny part cause when they were trying to catch the pigs to feed them, all the guys tried to corner the piglets, but the pigs were getting by them. after multiple attempts the person who got the first pig was park ye jin. while they were feeding them, 3 pigs escaped from the pig sty so all the guys went to chase them. after catching 2 of the pigs they went on to get the last pig. the pig ended up falling into a watery rice patch so they blocked the pig from trying to escape, this is where the females come and join the guys and it was park ye jin again who caught the pig. after this was all done, they went to another part of the farm where there was this motorized plowing machine that needed to be started by hand crank, i think it was dongwan, daesung, mc yoo and a couple of the other guys who couldn't start the machine. then the guy who looks like yoon jong shin found out that they needed to hold the throttle an crank, so he got it started. then park ye jin steps up and she gets it started, and the camera shows they guys who couldn't start the machine with this glum look on their faces. finally they went to the area on the farm where all the haystacks are and they had this hurdle type game where they had to jump over the haystacks after doing elephant spins. they changed the game multiple times, but when it got to the girls it was very funny. after doing the elephant spins, hyori stumbles around while park ye jin drifts all the way to the right and almost falls into the camera crew. for the final game they had a relay where they had to hurdle the haystacks and if it fell over they had to put it back up on their way back to the start/finish line. after having a big lead daesung was taking his time on his way back putting the haystacks up and lee chun hee was the last person for the other team, and he blazed through the course not knocking down any of the stacks so all he had to do was sprint his way back to the finish while daesung was on the first/last stack and LCH runs past him so he rushes and runs for the line but the stack falls and he does too and the other team wins. (the teams were hyori, LCH, KSR, and mc yoo. the other team was PYJ, dong wan, daesung, and YJS) next week they will be going somewhere close to the sea and Brian will be there instead of dongwan.

Guest Diavle

Finally got to watch it almost back to back, really good stuff.

You guys have prolly discussed the first ep to death so I'll leave it at that.

This ep started slow but got great soon after, lots of cutesy swine to please the ladies.

The hay part was the highlight, lol at Lee Hyori's embarrassment of the forever.

Kim So Ra was so freaking BADASS in the final bout, holy crap, it was like a scene from a movie.

Kim So Ra and Lee Chun Hee are my faves as I expected, but not Park Yeh Jin. This is my first time seeing her and she was great, pretty hardcore to boot.

remember, guys... littosmall, missinu, frnds4eva & i are working on subbing the whole episode at the moment...

With our four musketeers assembled nothing shall stand in the way of our victory.

Let me know if you guys need any help with uploads, it already has a regular YT uploader right? I can help with the HQs too if need be.

Guest Christinaisweird

THANKS~!! i'll add these to the first post.

remember, guys... littosmall, missinu, frnds4eva & i are working on subbing the whole episode at the moment...

so you can stop asking whether it's gonna be subbed! in the meantime, enjoy the Daesung cuts! :sweatingbullets:

thanks for trying to sub it.

i wonder if it'll be kinda like 1night and 2 days.

great to see daesung hosting a variety show.

hopefully the whole big bang cast will be in there.

Guest silverwingz

next week they will be going somewhere close to the sea and Brian will be there instead of dongwan.

thanks for the spoilers!

ah, so i guess Dongwan and Lee Chun Hee aren't regulars afterall. i thought that'd be the case coz at the website,

they have a section called 'New Family" with Dongwan and Lee Chun Hee's photos. so i guess there are always two guests

that are interchangeable. Outing 1 with Dongwan and Lee Chun Hee, Outing 2 with Brian & Lee Chun Hee... off to update the first post then...

anyway, BRIAN~!! WOOT~!!! he's funny!

With our four musketeers assembled nothing shall stand in the way of our victory.

lol... the team's still initializing... so things are going a little slow, but once it's all set up, things will be lot faster! we have made progress tho!

Let me know if you guys need any help with uploads, it already has a regular YT uploader right? I can help with the HQs too if need be.

i don't know if there's a regular uploader or not... it doesn't hurt to upload tho. hehe...

oh yeah, if you could upload the HQ's that'd be awesome too. i like having my thread complete (if you haven't noticed already). haha~!

-edit-

seems like there's a regular uploader for this thread. so i guess you don't have to worry about it. YouTube, maybe...?

Guest gdbabygurl

06.22.08 SBS Good Sunday Family Outing

671 MB

s154d0.png

001 ll 002 ll 003 ll 004 ll 005 ll 006 ll 007

when you credit it on the front page can you put "Vicky" instead of "gdbabygurl"?

thanks!! :)

the last ep. too :)

and BRIAN IS COMING NEXT WEEK!! CAN'T WAIT.

but are they gonna keep adding new family member every 2 episodes?

Guest silverwingz

Ratings time! :w00t:

Happy Sunday (Delicious Quiz, 1 Night 2 Days & Immortal Music Classics): 18.2%

Sunday Sunday Night Part 1 (We Got Married): 16.6%

Good Sunday (Change, In-Laws & Family Outing): 9.0%

Sunday Sunday Night Part 2: Didn't make it in the top 20 or the news... not worth mentioning... :P

Credits: TNS Media & this article.

I know Good Sunday's still trailing behind, but the ratings have increased by 3.5%, meaning it's showing success.

According to the article, Family Outing alone got viewership of 13.6%, which is great!

06.22.08 SBS Good Sunday Family Outing

when you credit it on the front page can you put "Vicky" instead of "gdbabygurl"?

thanks for the upload. i've added it to the first post... and of course i can put Vicky ^^;;

and BRIAN IS COMING NEXT WEEK!! CAN'T WAIT.

same here!

well i'm not sure, but other than the 6 main MCs i've listed on the first post, the other two can be swapped with other stars in each trip.

they don't add a new family member... Dongwan's not in the next episode. Instead, Brian is. So there's still 8 ppl altogether.

Guest ` ilytoo;

where can i watch or download this with subs and its not just daesung cuts..

i would like the whole thing.

Guest lynn_feb14

finally they went to the area on the farm where all the haystacks are and they had this hurdle type game where they had to jump over the haystacks after doing elephant spins. they changed the game multiple times, but when it got to the girls it was very funny.

hahaah .. yeah yeah it's very very funny .. i can't stop laughing :lol: ... argh, can't wait for next week episode

thanks for the spoilers!

ah, so i guess Dongwan and Lee Chun Hee aren't regulars afterall. i thought that'd be the case coz at the website,

they have a section called 'New Family" with Dongwan and Lee Chun Hee's photos. so i guess there are always two guests

that are interchangeable. Outing 1 with Dongwan and Lee Chun Hee, Outing 2 with Brian & Lee Chun Hee... off to update the first post then...

aww .. i c ! so they ain't officially announce who's gonna be a regular.. perhaps they will invite the popular celebrity randomly .. in fact all the casts are staying in tune and hope they will carry it on ..

yeah it sounds like what you said .. to me it makes sense that changing the guests regularly in every outing and we can see the random celebrity more often .. heeheh :sweatingbullets:

Ratings time! :w00t:

Happy Sunday (Delicious Quiz, 1 Night 2 Days & Immortal Music Classics): 18.2%

Sunday Sunday Night Part 1 (We Got Married): 16.6%

Good Sunday (Change, In-Laws & Family Outing): 9.0%

Sunday Sunday Night Part 2: Didn't make it in the top 20 or the news... not worth mentioning... :P

Credits: TNS Media & this article.

yo ~ rating went up .. good good ! btw, may i ask what is "In-Laws" ? a new variety show ? i'm so dumb :sweatingbullets:

oh btw, thanks a lot to the subbing crews :)

FYI: a group of ppl are volunteering for trying to sub it .. we need to be patience and appreciate their work .. so far there's no sub fr entire episode !! who doesn't want the whole thing ?? :sweatingbullets: .. you can check the first page of the thread for the link and details of the episode ..

request for subbing is not allowed .. :)

Guest silverwingz

Please read the important notice in the first post.

btw, may i ask what is "In-Laws" ? a new variety show ? i'm so dumb :sweatingbullets:

it's not new... it's been on since the start of the new Good Sunday line-up.

there aren't any celebs in the show besides the two MCs... and it's boring... so yeah...

it's just about women from overseas who marry into Korean families, etc...

the newest episode hasnt been upped to youtube yet?

no, but if you're just after streaming, you can watch it at DKYang's Blog.

You should be able to find it despite the small font. Just look under "080622".

-edit-

Family Outing Episode 2 (080622) RAW uploaded by 0kassuma0

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6

Guest missinu

062208 Family Outing: DaeSung Cut

HAHA. DaeSung... oh my god, gotta take care of his skin y'know, totally normal haha. They were messing around with one of the MC and say that he was copying DaeSung, then YooJaeSuk was like you're not Big Bang, you're Big Bon (Bon Bon in Korean means thick-skin) and then he give the guy the name KaeSung, then the guy give YooJaeSuk a name too, C-Dragon haha. Poor thing got wake up by a bull horn early in the morning to play a quiz game, he got every question wrong so he lost, his punishment is he have to prepare breakfast, but he get to choose one helper, he choose the MC haha.

DaeSung wearing cheetah print pant, sleveless orange shirt showing them guns and chasing pigs... wow... haha

062208 Family Outing DaeSung: Cooking Noodles

At first I was like what the heck are they doing with a pot that big, but then ah~~ RAMEN!!

taken from the bigbang daesung thread. LOL! at daesung with his facial mask. And their nicknames for each other. C DRAGON AND GAESUNG!! LOL! LOL!!

alright back to studying

Guest silverwingz

finished watching the episode. it started off slow with the quiz, but it was great after that!

Park Ye Jin is once again a star! she really knows how to do everything! i'm surprised by her in each episode.

lol @ Daesung and his facial mask! i didn't know guys used those things! maybe just celebs... lol...

the nicknames were funny too, especially C-Dragon. does Kaesung mean anything in particular?

MC Yoo and Daesung were a little hopeless at cooking the ramen in the beginning! rofl~

what was with those fish they put in the water? they're those salty ones right? why'd they put it in?

those piglets were really cute! it was a but painful listening to them squeal and grunt while they were catching them.

i think Park Ye Jin was a farmer in her previous life. hahaha~ she gets hands on and does everything so efficiently!

the highlight's just gotta be the racing at the end tho. MC Yoo is such a dork and Hyori is the funniest hurdler ever!

you'd think falling and tripping couldn't get funnier until you see what she does! i had such a good laugh watching her.

but wow, Kim Soo Ro really showed his skills. like Diavle said, it was like some scene from a movie. he ran sooo fast~!!

i never realised how much of a "big" man he was until now. he jumped over those haystacks with such ease and speed. a total hero.

can't wait to see the next episode. more embarrassing Hyori moments on the way! and of course Brian! B)

Guest 80slitenite

Awesome the ratings are up. It will slowly continue to do well. I have to give credit to Ye Jin. She is just never ceases to amaze me. Amazon woman. She is just putting those guys to shame. Girl power! haha

It was cute when they were playing the I love you game and she busts out laughing

I'm sad Dongwan won't be in the next one, but I like Brian. He is always very funny.

daebrian.gif

daedongwancheer.gifdaedongwan.gif

daejumpssout.gif

cred bigbang livejournal/iMonTOP / mon5482@ygbb.net

Guest DKYang

^ just a question... what version do you upload? Ental?

Yes. Ental and Seattle release only widescreen videos for variety shows, but I only download Ental most of the time and Seattle is only available on godlove's CB. The full screens I upload are usually JN.

Guest silverwingz

have to give credit to Ye Jin. She is just never ceases to amaze me. Amazon woman. She is just putting those guys to shame. Girl power! haha

yes! AMAZON WOMAN is her new nickname!

thanks for the gifs. love all of them! aww.. Daesung & Brian... hehe...

Archived