[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

Guest etoile

lee chunhee makes the world go round. i would love to have a friend like that guy hes freaking hilarious and he doesnt even know it. hahah

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

[F.O. Fansubs] Family Outing Episode 3 (080629) ~ Geumcheon Valley Part I

NOW AVAILABLE AT OUR OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL

http://www.youtube.com/FOFansubs

Credits:

littosmall - Coordinator

koreanxfreak - Korean translator

012victory - Korean translator

missinu - Chinese translator

silverwingz - Timer, editor & QC

Teri - Encoder & uploader

actually what happened was;

daesung saw him coming back from brushing his teeth,

so he closed the door, they turned out all they lights and they were like "shh. pretend you're sleeping. jong shin's coming jong shin's coming"

and he walked in and he said;

"guys, this feeling really sucks. i'm taking my shoes off and all i hear is "jong shin's coming, shh"".

it was still HILARIOUS though. xD

ooh, that's what happened! LOL~ thanks for explaining. although he's my least favourite member,

i do feel sorry for him coz he's never ever picked in Hyori and Ye Jin's teams... and now this! haha~~

so that will replace the other part?

i don't care raelly as long as they keep this show.

this show is great.

probably is... i doubt i'll be watching it... haha~ and yeah, this show and Change are safe.

10.9% is pretty good. I think it is because it is around the same time as the other good Sunday shows

or are they on different times?

yeah all the Sunday lineup's (SSN, GS, HS - each with 3 shows) air at the same time i think... they start around 5:30pm.

Oh! So that's what happened? Well, that just teaches me to watch it with the volume so low, plus my very basic knowledge to barely nothing knowledge of korean, hehe.

haha... dw, you're like me... having to guess what they're saying through their actions. :lol:

Guest ashleesimpson

lee chunhee makes the world go round. i would love to have a friend like that guy hes freaking hilarious and he doesnt even know it. hahah

yes, I like him too

I didn't know that he's so kind and friendly, I really like him with hyori,hehe

remember the falling of them from ep 1, so funny.

[F.O. Fansubs] Family Outing Episode 3 (080629) ~ Geumcheon Valley Part I

NOW AVAILABLE AT OUR OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL

http://www.youtube.com/FOFansubs

Credits:

littosmall - Coordinator

koreanxfreak - Korean translator

012victory - Korean translator

missinu - Chinese translator

silverwingz - Timer, editor & QC

Teri - Encoder & uploader

thank you so much for the sub

Guest mzzbabyG

Ive watch all the episodes with the subs and this is such a hilarious show. Who could deny the chemistry between MC Yoo and Hyori. They make the show so interesting.

Go DAEDAE!

Thanks soo much to the subbing team. If it wasnt for you guys...i think soo many of us wouldnt have enjoyed the show as we do now.

So thank you much!!

Guest ashleesimpson

wow the Daesung's gifs are so cuteeeeeeeee

I love the one with Brian,hehe

Daesung is cute and Brian is soooooo sexy, love them

Guest weee

this show is H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S! Haha.. :)

hyori, ye jin n kim so roo are my favourites..

Oh yea.. just watched the latest ep3 and the I LOVE U game was even more interesting than the earlier ones!!..

Love the interaction between ye jin n brian during that game..

I really thought they can make a cute couple.. LOL ^_^

Guest kerero

Hey you guys! Are Family outing scripted? I mean I know that what they should do and so on are scripted but not what they say and how they act right?

Guest silverwingz

Some news... Hyori will be dropping all the shows she is doing except for Family Outing to focus on promoting her upcoming album.

So that means she'll be quitting SSP S2. I think she made a good choice in sticking with Family Outing! I'm soooo glad.

The article: http://www.ahatv.co.kr/News/Detail.aspx?cSn=1&pSn=26471

Hey you guys! Are Family outing scripted? I mean I know that what they should do and so on are scripted but not what they say and how they act right?

no, i don't think this show is fully scripted. only parts of it. i mean, if it is fully scripted, they're really good actors!!

Hyori & MC Yoo's relationship looks really genuine and i don't think any script can make them act like that.

i think that only the parts where MC Yoo is calling them in the beginning, introducing games, etc... are scripted.

and obviously the parts where they say something to lead onto a certain action/event (like calling the grandparents while they eat,

and like when Hyori asks "what are we doing next?" and MC Yoo answers "play games")... stuff like that.

Guest stupidwisdom2

I've only watched the first few minutes of the first episode, (I'm waiting for all the HQ version w/subs, too watch it on my TV instead of the PC), This show looks SO fun!

Hyori is perfect

Guest ashleesimpson

Some news... Hyori will be dropping all the shows she is doing except for Family Outing to focus on promoting her upcoming album.

So that means she'll be quitting SSP S2. I think she made a good choice in sticking with Family Outing! I'm soooo glad.

The article: http://www.ahatv.co.kr/News/Detail.aspx?cSn=1&pSn=26471

yeahhhhhhhhh great newssss

I'm so happy that she will stay

but I will miss her on SSP2 too

Guest zangly

i'm really. really. enjoying this show :D

my favorite combo has to be the dumb & dumber duo, yoojaesuk & daesung :D :D :D

i'm really like chunhee too, kwangtaek-ee LOL. that was too funny that brian's real name ended in 'taek' too. chunhee's the best cinderella i've seen so far :D

Guest silverwingz

^ zangly! ur here too! :D

thanks for posting these here teri. i'll add these links to the first post.

Guest glucose overdose

Thanks for subbing this! You guys are great.

This show is so hilarious. So full of win! I love Hyori and MC Yoo always making fun of each other. My parents come into my room think im crazy when im cracking up.

she is quitting all except this?? yeah wise choice i think..and plus she'll get to be with daesung..LOL.. my fav in this show would be Kim Soo Ro!+ that guy just rocks~ ahahaa..i find myseld rooting for him everytime~LOL~ too bad brian arent one of the regulars.. it would've been much better..

and thank you to the subbing team~~you guys are G-R-E-A-T!!~~

v

good luck hyori for her comeback then!~ hopefully she can maintain her energy in FO since it does requier a lot with the games and all that..and we all know how popular hyori is..not that she makes a comeback,who knows how hectic her schedules going to be

Guest silverwingz

It seems the preview for next week's episode is creating some buzz due to Hyori's dancing and singing to Wonder Girls "So Hot". lol~

Looks like netizens are really looking forward to seeing her perform it... as well as her comeback next week.

I'm so glad she's continuing with this show.

Wonder Girls have been popping up everywhere! :)

Also... some more confirmation...

Lee Hyori Quits Sang Sang Plus for Album Comeback

Lee Hyori will be releasing her third studio album “It’s Hyorish” on 18th July and revert back to her singer identity. It was also announced to the media that she will be handing over her hosting duties on KBS 2TV “Sang Sang Plus” variety.

Lee Hyori will give up her hosting duties on KBS 2TV “Sang Sang Plus” with her management expressing yesterday to the media, “Other than SBS Family Outing, Hyori will not be attending other variety shows anymore. She will only appear as a guest on approximately 3~4 variety shows and immerse herself totally into her album promotional activies as a singer.

Lee Hyori had become MC of “Sang Sang Plus” this past April and will record her final episode today. Hyori will make her official comeback on KBS 2TV “Music Bank” next week, performing two songs from her new album, “U-Go-Girl” and “Hey Mr. BiG”. Her fans are hotly anticipating an explosive comeback from her.

Credits: coolsmurf

Archived