[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

Guest theLEGEND

Taken from Hyori's Thread. :)

Kim Soo Ro - First Question

Q:When are you going to marry?

A:When I find a guy/boyfriend

Yoo Jae Suk

Q:When do you plan on finding a guy to marry?

A:I was thinking one of the guys in 'Family Outing' (hint hint: Dae Sung :lol: )

Lee Chun Hee

Q:Do you prefer young men, men the same age, or older men?

A:It doesn't matter with me :P

Kim Dong Wan

Q:For whom did you wear that pretty red dress for?

A:Big Bang

Dae Sung

Q:Is that me? (Out of all the Big Bang members)

A:I wore it for you.

Daesung's Turn for Questions...

Hyori:What kind of food do you prefer?

D:Anything that you'll make.

Kim Dong Wan

Q:If you had to pick, who would you rather have to feed you, Hyori or Park Ye Jin?

A:Hyori nuna :D (the smiley's eyes look just like Daesung's! :lol: )

Lee Chun Hee's Turn

Q:Who would you pick between Lee Hyori and Park Ye Jin?

A:Hyori sshi

This is when she starts doing her little "I'm fly" walk. They ask him why and he says he was a fan of hers for a while. She's so adorable when she starts to skip around....

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

^ thanks for the translations ^^;;

just gonna repeat this... :sweatingbullets:

Ok, this show has sparked my passion for subbing again... and I'm planning on doing the timing, while missinu will be doing the translations.

but firstly, we need someone to upload the chinese-subbed version to MU, coz missinu can't seem to get her hands on it.

could someone please help us out?

also, if you guys already know of some teams working on this show, please tell me, so that i won't be double-subbing... which is a pain~~ :wacko:

hope u can help! or if there's anyone else here willing to translate? please contact me!

here a link for chinese subbed but is not MU version.... :rolleyes:

http://www.fs2you.com/files/b52908e1-3e0f-...c-0014221f4662/

thanks for sharing the link... for some reason it's not working for me... but let's hope it works for missinu.

oooo the next episode sounds like fun! haha ^^

can't wait to find out which two guys are labeled as "dumb and dumber" ^^;;;

lol~ what else did the summary say? could u give a brief summary? if it's too much trouble, then don't worry... :blush:

Guest lynn_feb14

this thread moves so fast :w00t: .. goodie ~ dumb & dumber ?? hahaah sounds really interesting .. we'v got to find it out soon

Guest 윤호 오빠 짱!

haha this show is hilarious

especially the love game

they like say "i love you" in a circle and whoever laughs first loses

it was HILARIOUS. mannn

daesung was cutee ^-^

Guest missinu

I don't know about the downloads. I'm not able to do anything until at night cause I'm fully packed until I come home at night. =___=. I'll try it later when I'm home.

Guest frnds4eva

^^^^^ sorry for the poor translations guys... it was my first time translating and i didn't know whether to do literal translations or show the meanings. i'll try my best later on if you guys ever need me :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

I don't know about the downloads. I'm not able to do anything until at night cause I'm fully packed until I come home at night. =___=. I'll try it later when I'm home.

someone should have contacted you. the last time they contacted me, they said that it was still in the progress of downloading,

but they're gonna upload to MU for you. anyway, just try that link posted by MissSnowz first. hehe... can't wait to get started!!!

^^^^^ sorry for the poor translations guys... it was my first time translating and i didn't know whether to do literal translations or show the meanings. i'll try my best later on if you guys ever need me :sweatingbullets:

oh please don't be sorry! we're happy to get any translations at all!!! :sweatingbullets: thank you so much for doing it~!!

do you only translate Hyori parts? any chance you'd want to help out with subbing? :blush:

Guest frnds4eva

oh please don't be sorry! we're happy to get any translations at all!!! :sweatingbullets: thank you so much for doing it~!!

do you only translate Hyori parts? any chance you'd want to help out with subbing? :blush:

mmm, i'll be able to do some. i don't know what's going to be on my summer schedule yet but sure, i'll try my best.

The I Love U part is really farnie!! GOsh i cant imagine having Dae Sung or Dong Wan say tat to me.. i will blush like mad..hahahaha

Guest silverwingz

^ ROFL~ keeping a straight face during that game would be hard for me as well!

mmm, i'll be able to do some. i don't know what's going to be on my summer schedule yet but sure, i'll try my best.

oh wow~! thank you!! perhaps you should contact missinu and littosmall to split up the episode then?

wait, do you translate from Korean to English or Chinese to English? both of the two ppl mentioned above translate from Chinese.

not that it makes much of difference, but yeah... it'd help to know. :sweatingbullets:

Guest frnds4eva

^ ROFL~ keeping a straight face during that game would be hard for me as well!

oh wow~! thank you!! perhaps you should contact missinu and littosmall to split up the episode then?

wait, do you translate from Korean to English or Chinese to English? both of the two ppl mentioned above translate from Chinese.

not that it makes much of difference, but yeah... it'd help to know. :sweatingbullets:

I'll translate from Korean to English.

Guest silverwingz

I'll translate from Korean to English.

oh great. i'll PM you... we shouldn't really discuss these things here. lol...

ah, i can't wait for Sunday! i really wanna see them feeding the pigs and playing that racing game. Hyori looked hilarious tripping over.

Guest aznchocol8luver

omg! im in LOVE with this show!!

its sooo funni!

esp the 사랑해 game! i should play tat with my friends.. it would be soo funni.. hahaha

Guest missinu

someone should have contacted you. the last time they contacted me, they said that it was still in the progress of downloading,

but they're gonna upload to MU for you. anyway, just try that link posted by MissSnowz first. hehe... can't wait to get started!!!

yea they did BUT I have 4 tests to study for now. They'll end by next thursday so HOPEFULLY I'll be free for a like a few weeks after that before the exams come. =((

Guest silverwingz

yea they did BUT I have 4 tests to study for now. They'll end by next thursday so HOPEFULLY I'll be free for a like a few weeks after that before the exams come. =((

yep, yep. that's fine, study first! littosmall has sent me the first part of the translations already... and i've almost finished timing it ^___^

whenever you're ready! :D

Guest bibiu2710

I just watch the first EP ......... just awesome

So hilarious....especial the Love game. I laugh so hard when saw their face lol

Thanks u guys for the links

And it gonna be great if being sub.... hopefully

Guest silverwingz

SBS Family Outing - DAESUNG Cut [ENGLISH SUBBED]

Subbed by: frostsg@youtube

THANKS~!! i'll add these to the first post.

remember, guys... littosmall, missinu, frnds4eva & i are working on subbing the whole episode at the moment...

so you can stop asking whether it's gonna be subbed! in the meantime, enjoy the Daesung cuts! :sweatingbullets:

Archived