[Variety] Family Outing 패밀리가 떴다

Guest silverwingz

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missinu

^ oh where do you see the chi-subbed one? TToTT gimme the linkkkkk!! nvm i saw it now. XD!!

yeah i know! it was actually better than i thought it would be. :D

oooh, i see. thanks missinu! oh, and another question. about the thing at the very end, leading to the cliffhanger.

what were the guys choosing for Hyori and Park Ye Jin? was it sleeping positions as well? or a completely different thing?

any news on the Chinese subs yet? i reckon they'd sub it, considering Dongwan & Daesung are in it!! :sweatingbullets:

-edit-

ok, this is random, but could you translate these for me by any chance? 눈이 하는 말 and 내 꿈을 향해서. they're song names...

or if anyone can? :sweatingbullets:

ah. Yea they were rating the girls as well. Yea i can translate it for you

눈이 하는 말 - Speaking with your eyes

내 꿈을 향해서- Towards my dream

loll!! thank you. I'll see whether i'm able to download it or something. =___=. Anyone mind reuploading it onto MU?! I can work it on like next week or something since I'm studying for my tests now. TToTT.

I saw a little bit of it at the beginning and I thought it was cute... I can not wait to see it with english sub so I can understand it...

I think this show is going to be a success...

I'm not a big variety show person (to be honest, I find most of them completely banal and stupid, no offense to those who do watch/like them), but I had to watch this since my love, Kim Dong Wan, was on it. And I instantly got hooked! I think the appeal of the show is the obvious chemistry amongst the group - they're all very distinct personalities, yet they really seem to mesh together well while bringing different things to the table. And as much as DW was the obvious highlight for me, I loved Park Ye Jin - she's very cute, but obviously isn't a girly-girl (I died when everyone was freaking out when she hit the fish's head with the knife and she's like, everyone who freaked out, you don't get to eat! lol). I look forward to next week with the cute piggies!

So this is against "We Got Married" and "1N2D"? Oy, it has its work cut out for it doesn't it? I wish it all the success - I've seen lots of positive comments from netizens about it, so hopefully with good word of mouth, it'll catch on quickly.

^ That was probably my favorite part as well! It had me rolling when she came to take a look and upon seeing that no one had taken the initiative to behead and gut the little fishes and get them cookin', she just bent down, took the knife and went at it, lol! The expressions on their faces were just pure horror and shock! But they got to eat in the end.

Love Park Ye Jin. I wish she was on varieties more often. Her and Dongwan are too cute, hehe.

Guest littosmall

Hello!

My friends and I are interested in subbing "Family Outing." We are looking for people who can translate korean/chinese into english. Please ms me back if you can help out. Thank you.

Guest silverwingz

so sad the format no difference with 1N2D.

if i have to choose, of course i'll run into 1N2D :wub:

there's no law saying you can only watch one of the two... so no need to choose! :P

Hm.. this show will remain good if the cast wont be changed.

but i dont think kim dong wan n Daesung will be there for long time :sweatingbullets:

Daesung is listed as an MC at the official website so he'll be on for a long time... unless something comes up!

but i can't say the same for Dongwan (or Lee Chun Hee). i'm not sure if he's a regular or just there for the first trip.

we'll find out soon as more episodes air. but i think the show is really carried by MC Yoo and Hyori, anyway. i think i'll add Park Ye Jin to it too. hehe...

they're the "must-have" ppl on this show. but of course i love all the others... my least fav. is probably Yoon Jong Shin, who i've never really liked.

Can U DL using torrents?

Here's the link...

http://www.krdrama.com/bbs/attachment.php?...mp;t=1213793971

thank you so much for sharing. i wasn't asking it for me tho. hehe... i can't read chinese, nor am i chinese... but it was for missinu!

Yea i can translate it for you

눈이 하는 말 - Speaking with your eyes

내 꿈을 향해서- Towards my dream

hehe, sorry for being so off topic, but THANK YOU~!!

loll!! thank you. I'll see whether i'm able to download it or something. =___=. Anyone mind reuploading it onto MU?! I can work it on like next week or something since I'm studying for my tests now. TToTT.

hope someone can do it for you~! thanks so much for working in the subs. can't wait~~ ;)

I'm not a big variety show person (to be honest, I find most of them completely banal and stupid, no offense to those who do watch/like them), but I had to watch this since my love, Kim Dong Wan, was on it. And I instantly got hooked! I think the appeal of the show is the obvious chemistry amongst the group - they're all very distinct personalities, yet they really seem to mesh together well while bringing different things to the table. And as much as DW was the obvious highlight for me, I loved Park Ye Jin - she's very cute, but obviously isn't a girly-girl (I died when everyone was freaking out when she hit the fish's head with the knife and she's like, everyone who freaked out, you don't get to eat! lol). I look forward to next week with the cute piggies!

hehe, glad to see you hooked into a variety show for the first time! lol~

i also love the chemistry between the group. that's what makes this show really work.

Park Ye Jin's just adorable. i just love how she is on this show. that part with the fish was just so funny.

So this is against "We Got Married" and "1N2D"? Oy, it has its work cut out for it doesn't it? I wish it all the success - I've seen lots of positive comments from netizens about it, so hopefully with good word of mouth, it'll catch on quickly.

it depends on when the show airs (1st, 2nd or 3rd segment). the first episode was up against 1N2D i think, since it aired second.

but yeah, it's got a lot to work up against! that's for sure. i'm glad there are a lot of positive comments on this show!

hopefully it will be a success and last for a long time!

Hello!

My friends and I are interested in subbing "Family Outing." We are looking for people who can translate korean/chinese into english. Please ms me back if you can help out. Thank you.

maybe you can contact missinu.. but as far as in know, she works alone normally... well, she did for MVAD. :sweatingbullets: but good luck anywayz~ :D

Guest theLEGEND

I totally love this show! I've always loved watching Hyori and MC Yoo together.

I didn't know that Park Ye Jin is THAT brave, I thought she's like a girly girl type. :P

MC Yoo is such a dork, he spent almost 30 mins with the fish without knowing what to do~

Hyori's falling and catching a fish with bare hands, she totally rocks! :P

This show definitely is going to be included on my a-must-watch-show list. :D

Guest missinu

hehe, sorry for being so off topic, but THANK YOU~!!

LOL! you're welcome. Those words are basic kinda words so it only takes like less than a minute to translate them. ^o^

it depends on when the show airs (1st, 2nd or 3rd segment). the first episode was up against 1N2D i think, since it aired second.

but yeah, it's got a lot to work up against! that's for sure. i'm glad there are a lot of positive comments on this show!

hopefully it will be a success and last for a long time!

LOL! YEAA!! OMG this is my only weekly kangdaesung source. LOL!!! yea and this show's hilarious. I showed my friend and she's hooked on. =___________=.

Hm.. this show will remain good if the cast wont be changed.

but i dont think kim dong wan n Daesung will be there for long time

But but but but Daesung's one of the MCs right?! TToTT. I'm not sure about Dongwan but grrarr Daesung if he made me happy for nothing I'll steal away all his precious doraemon collections .

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, Daesung's one of the MCs... this is from the website itself.

The MCs:

mcjv6.jpg

So the main MCs are Yoon Jong Shin, Park Ye Jin, Kim Soo Ro, Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyori & Daesung.

Not sure about Dongwan & Lee Chun Hee then... they might be regulars? Their faces are on that big poster... I'll put them as regulars for now.

GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE, MJ~!!

ah I just begin watching this show and I'm already enjoying it though I have no clue wat their saying hehe.

I keep on laughin when I noticed Hyori skipping people while running to be right behind Daesung :P. ah sorry to asked but can sumbody translate for me the part where Hyori was poking MC Yoo with the stick and then Dongwan said sumthing and started to chase him around?

Then the Saranghae game was really fun to watch but can somebody explain it to me? I'm a bit confused how the game goes. Its really funny how the one that mess up the most is always between Yejin and Dongwan hahaha. And then the sleeping time hahaha I feel really bad for MC Yoo being 6 hahaha and Hyori keeps on reminding him about it haha. Then its the guys turn to rank the girls haha I notice Hyori making faces at MC Yoo haha.

cannot wait to watch the next part!

Guest silverwingz

Then the Saranghae game was really fun to watch but can somebody explain it to me? I'm a bit confused how the game goes. Its really funny how the one that mess up the most is always between Yejin and Dongwan hahaha.

they just have to go around in circles saying "I Love You" without laughing. if they laugh during their turn, they get punished by the 2 ppl sitting beside them.

Guest froditobolson

Hi!!!

The show is amazing! really funny!!! (:

I love the Daesung/Hyori moments... XD

And I have a small question, I understand some korean but not all the program, I like to fansubbing the programs in spanish with some friends, but I will need english subs... There will be someone who translate in english sub?? (and soft sub please ^^)

A lot of thanks and great program!!!!

Guest silverwingz

Ok, this show has sparked my passion for subbing again... and I'm planning on doing the timing, while missinu will be doing the translations.

but firstly, we need someone to upload the chinese-subbed version to MU, coz missinu can't seem to get her hands on it.

could someone please help us out?

also, if you guys already know of some teams working on this show, please tell me, so that i won't be double-subbing... which is a pain~~ :wacko:

Anyway, random pictures~

Really like Park Ye Jin~~~ :sweatingbullets:

fishql1.jpg

attagirluq1.jpg

fish2fa9.jpg

parkjejinbs0.jpg

hyroihh1.jpg

farmersym3.jpg

And I have a small question, I understand some korean but not all the program, I like to fansubbing the programs in spanish with some friends, but I will need english subs... There will be someone who translate in english sub?? (and soft sub please ^^)

WHY DON'T PPL READ THE RULES AROUND HERE?! and y don't you backlog... the answers are there...

it's the continual requesting that makes fansubbers not want to sub... <_< so stop asking for subs... we're trying to work on it.

Guest silverwingz

The summary for this week's episode:

[패밀리가 떴다]

▶ 드디어 다가온 결정의 시간!! 너 자신을 알라!! ◀

지난 주 남자들의 순위 정하기가 끝난 후 이 순간만을 기다려왔다!

여섯명의 남자패밀리가 정하는 효리와 예진의 순위 정하기!!

결과를 예측할 수 없는 1,2위!! 천당과 지옥의 갈림길!! 최후의 승자는 누가 될 것인가?

▶ 눈을 뜨자마자 퀴즈를 맞춰라! 아침식사 준비를 건 기상퀴즈!! ◀

둥근 해가 떴습니다~ 자리에서 일어나~ 기상 퀴즈 풀어봅시다!!

아침 댓바람부터 퀴즈를 풀어야 아침식사 당번에서 벗어날 수 있다!!

밥상 하나를 사이에 두고 벌이는 유재석과 패밀리의 흥미진진한 퀴즈 대결!

그리하여 결성된 덤앤더머 브라더스!! 그들의 줏대없는 아침 만들기!!

과연 덤앤더머 브라더스의 주인공은 누구?

본격적인 집안일을 하기 전에 가볍게 몸을 푸는 시간~

수로형님의 지휘 아래 기상 체조를 완성시켜 가는 패밀리.

각양각색의 댄스들이 패밀리라는 이름 아래, 멋진 퍼포먼스!!

▶ 오늘의 할 일은 오늘 하자!! ◀

이제야 정신 차린 패밀리들. 급하게 할머니의 일정들을 수행해 나가는데......

할머니가 봐주라던 애들은 누구? 설마 저 아기 돼지와 아기 염소?!

오 마이 갓! 우유를 먹던 아기 돼지 삼형제 탈출 대소동!

할머니의 귀한 아기 돼지를 집으로 몰아와야 하는데...

우왕좌왕~ 좌충우돌~ 다른 패밀리를 재치고 단번에

아기 돼지 잡기에 성공하는 사람이 있었으니,

뭐든지 거침없는 예진 아씨!

할머니가 일하라고 했던 밭은 어디? 설마 저 드넓고 휑한 밭?!

볏짚 정리에, 밭 갈기, 씨뿌리기!

예능고수 우리의 패밀리, 밭일만 할 수 없다! 게임 유가 제안하는 밭 게임!!

패밀리의 히로인 이효리, 박예진! 그녀들이 돌았다?!

즐거운 마음으로 밭 일도 하고~ 게임도 하고~

▶ 할머니들과의 재회 ◀

즐거운 여행을 마치고 돌아오신 할머니들에게 패밀리가 준비한 깜짝 선물!!

‘할머니~ 저희가 준비한 선물, 마음에 드세요?’

다함께 모여 찍는 패밀리만의 행복한 ‘가족사진’ 찰칵!!

우리가 필요한 곳이라면, 언제, 어디나 간다!!

‘패밀리가 떴다!’ 6월 22일 오후, 여러분의 가족이 되어 드립니다!!

Credits: sbs.co.kr

Guest LiZziE

oooo the next episode sounds like fun! haha ^^

can't wait to find out which two guys are labeled as "dumb and dumber" ^^;;;

Archived