*~♥the Official Junjin & Hwang Bo Thread!♥~*

KimWonSaDan

lol chunny... that whispering thing by Min Woo to Hyuk Jae was one of the first things I noticed -- I've lost count on the number of times I've seen the JinBo Dangyunhaji in Xman Germany -- that simply is classic :D

Oooh Infinity Challenge! I can't wait to see the continuation of Infinity Challenge vs. Infinity Girls!!! :w00t:

Omg!!!The same goes to me..

I am always watching it..Hoping to catch little stuff of JinBo that I missed..

Never tires me..

Im sooo excited right now!!!

Infinity Challenge!!!!!!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they'll always just be good friends since it seems JunJin only goes for the tall and girly type. Hwang Bo is no girly type, she's too relaxed and "one of the guys " =p Going by JunJin's track record of going for girly girls like in Heroine 6 he went for Hyun Young twice.

I think they make great friends but i don't think they can be a couple couple type.

Guest incarnadine

I think they'll always just be good friends since it seems JunJin only goes for the tall and girly type. Hwang Bo is no girly type, she's too relaxed and "one of the guys " =p Going by JunJin's track record of going for girly girls like in Heroine 6 he went for Hyun Young twice.

I think they make great friends but i don't think they can be a couple couple type.

lol... Jin didn't choose Hyun Young in Heroine 6 because she was his type ~ he chose her because she was the "safe" choice (since she was presumably seeing Jin's good friend Kim Jong Min already then). But I agree, Jin seems to like the feminine, girly type. But who knows, right? ;)

JinBo have lots of similar mannerisms... one of which is covering their cheeks with their palms when they are shy/excited :D

jbcheek3xx6.jpg

Guest purpleheart

LOL !! thought hwangbo said she wanted J to come out

but she pushed him out first ,I wanted her to pic him

lol... Jin didn't choose Hyun Young in Heroine 6 because she was his type ~ he chose her because she was the "safe" choice (since she was presumably seeing Jin's good friend Kim Jong Min already then). But I agree, Jin seems to like the feminine, girly type. But who knows, right? ;)

well depends what you mean by a "safe choice" because jo hye ryun can also be seen as safe LOOL, i do remember there was a time JunJin saying he liked girls with long hair or something (i think it's one of those Shinhwa interviews of "what's ur type or what u like in a girl etc")

But i guess you could be right about the whole kim jong min's girl so they're friendlier? familiar?

Guest Akillarian

Junjin's bewildered face when he realized Hwang Bo pushed him out reminded me of his face during their beebee practiced "of course" clip in x-man clip. I guess if she picked him it would be too predictable because their friendship is well known. It will be more fun for her to play couple game with some one else since she's so used to Junjin already?

During those varities game when people have to pair up with others for couple games, sometimes I could see people going for the safe choice to prevent any scandals since fans could have overactive imagination. For x-man, alot of time the male side picked that female comedian. The short one who danced a lot. The one who they said has the head made of black stone ink. Yunho chosed her very often whenever she was on the show.

Edit:

Just watch 080712 Infinity Challenge - Anyone know what that big yellow bag is? The winer couples received them.

Guest incarnadine

well depends what you mean by a "safe choice" because jo hye ryun can also be seen as safe LOOL, i do remember there was a time JunJin saying he liked girls with long hair or something (i think it's one of those Shinhwa interviews of "what's ur type or what u like in a girl etc")

But i guess you could be right about the whole kim jong min's girl so they're friendlier? familiar?

Hye Run? Are you kidding me? :lol: Yes he did say that he likes girls with long hair ^^ but he also has a certain archetype ~ usually feminine girls with somewhat delicate/angelic features. Hyun Young so does NOT fit that profile, hahaha. Yes yes, I think it's because Hyun Young is more familiar to him compared to the rest.

Guest incarnadine

Junjin's bewildered face when he realized Hwang Bo pushed him out reminded me of his face during their beebee practiced "of course" clip in x-man clip. I guess if she picked him it would be too predictable because their friendship is well known. It will be more fun for her to play couple game with some one else since she's so used to Junjin already?

During those varities game when people have to pair up with others for couple games, sometimes I could see people going for the safe choice to prevent any scandals since fans could have overactive imagination. For x-man, alot of time the male side picked that female comedian. The short one who danced a lot. The one who they said has the head made of black stone ink. Yunho chosed her very often whenever she was on the show.

Edit:

Just watch 080712 Infinity Challenge - Anyone know what that big yellow bag is? The winer couples received them.

That is so true ^^ yeah, hwang bo picking Jin would have been so predictable -- did you notice how hwang bo was pumping her fists and high-five-ing all the other girls when she pushed Jin out? It was like she was vindicating them or something, LOL :lol:

I wonder about that gold bag too! Potato chips maybe? hee hee. Jin and Byung Su won!!! OMG this episode is just hilarious... esp the one who was reading the english questions! So undecipherable hahaha

Guest Akillarian

I think they deliberately picked a man who could not read English well. I have heard some Korean singers spoke a few English lines before and they were not as bad compare to that guy. I heard sauces sauces in his sentence XDD

Congrat to Junjin. He won both times. After Hwang Bo pushed Junjin out, she probably was saying to the Infinity Girls "see see I didn't choose him, now one of you can have a chance to team up with him" with her eyes. :lol:

Akillarian and incarnadine you guys read my mind..

Thats what I was thinking when I watch it yesterday...

I was quite dissapointed there werent much Jinbo action on-screen,

but im sure they had plenty of time hanging out off-screen..

And yea...like u guys said...she probably didnt pick him as to 'let way' to

her infinity girls friends to have their chance with Jinnie..

she is already so close to him outside..

the others probably begged her to not choose him..

maybe..

lol.

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

That is awesome that Hwangbo is Shinhwa's most favorite person.

I love their friendship together.

I think they were paired up in this Shinhwa's wedding show. She was paired with all the shinhwas. It was so cute when she did this dance in front of them using her hair, and when she was paired with Junjin! They are awesome!

Junjin gave hwang bo a 5 star!

Guest incarnadine

I think they deliberately picked a man who could not read English well. I have heard some Korean singers spoke a few English lines before and they were not as bad compare to that guy. I heard sauces sauces in his sentence XDD

Congrat to Junjin. He won both times. After Hwang Bo pushed Junjin out, she probably was saying to the Infinity Girls "see see I didn't choose him, now one of you can have a chance to team up with him" with her eyes. :lol:

Hahaha, that guy reading the english lines was so hilarious -- I cracked up when he pronounced the word STRIKE as "stree-keh" ROFL ... and the reactions of the participants were even more :lol: I love love LOVED that episode, IC just keeps getting better and better esp with the Infinity Girls around.

I was watching last last week's episode again last night and while Hwang Bo was performing "Heating Up", I noticed how Jin was "hiding" behind Joon Ha doing Hwang Bo's dance steps! Lol so cute :)

I really wanna know what happened in the bus when the 12 were all together!!! What that game was all about and why they booted out Hwang Bo first lol... gah I wish I knew more Korean

Guest Akillarian

I think they were paired up in this Shinhwa's wedding show. She was paired with all the shinhwas. It was so cute when she did this dance in front of them using her hair, and when she was paired with Junjin! They are awesome!

Junjin gave hwang bo a 5 star!

I remembered I hold in my breath to see if Junjin could punch all the bricks off. I felt somewhat disappointed when he couldn't. If he could, I wanted to hear the jokes the host or the members would make about the two friends have to go on date now.

@ incarnadine, he was hiding? Got to go back and watch again. No need to be shy Junjin :D

It's funny how Junjin's partners keep wanting to touch or hug him. Junjin acted shy like a kid. He cowered a bit whenever the Infinity Girls tried to hug him or jump on him.

Guest incarnadine

I remembered I hold in my breath to see if Junjin could punch all the bricks off. I felt somewhat disappointed when he couldn't. If he could, I wanted to hear the jokes the host or the members would make about the two friends have to go on date now.

@ incarnadine, he was hiding? Got to go back and watch again. No need to be shy Junjin :D

It's funny how Junjin's partners keep wanting to touch or hug him. Junjin acted shy like a kid. He cowered a bit whenever the Infinity Girls tried to hug him or jump on him.

Hee hee... contrary to what a lot of people think, Jin is actually shy around girls. He's a lot more comfortable around guys... and oftentimes he can be unaware of how magnetic he really is ^^

LOL it's so funny how surprised Jin was when Hwang Bo pushed him out first -- he went "나 왜, 나 왜? ~ Why me, why me?" :lol:

Guest evelyn168

JJ was so shocked this week because of HB not choosing him... I was surprised too. I'd thought she'll go for NHC if not JJ, cause they're good friends. Anyways, yeah, Jin did try to copy HB's steps... I thought that the IC special ends this week. But from the previews, it seems like Kim Shinyoung is still on IC for next week... Or am I wrong??? If so, does that mean it's still IC and IG together... If it is, then it's more JJ and HB together...

Archived