*~♥the Official Junjin & Hwang Bo Thread!♥~*

KimWonSaDan

Guest incarnadine

I just have to say that I am in LOVE with JinBo.

Everytime I watch WGM, I thought how it would be like if Jinnie was the groom.

Or...what did Jin thinks about when he watch Hwangbo it with Hyunjoong.

haha.

Im biased like that..And I like the fact that Hwangbo is soo close with all Shinhwa.

Even Hyesung (ppl hv the image that she's not..but she is).

Like most of you guys, I would sooo totally approve if they just got married.

Heehehehe...

Can't wait for Infinity Challenge tmr.

kyaaa!!

Lol I know... I wonder if Jin watches Hwang Bo's episodes at all :D I do think a lot of ppl have the misconception that Hwang Bo isn't close to Hye Sung... she actually is! She's a very good buddy of the whole of Shinhwa, coz she's cool like that :)

I think beneath the seemingly rough and gruff exterior of JinBo's friendship, they actually are sweet to each other in their own ways. Jin is protective of Bo and so is Bo to Jin ^^

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jb86

I kind of get that feeling that SHS is not as close to Hwang Bo as Junjin from watching that X-Man episode. In their couple game, he doesn't really interact much with her beside the require lifting. He didn't really worry about how he dropped her down each time.

I try looking up if Junjin and Hwang Bo ever were on the same team for X-man. I can't find any. I guess the show found it more fun if there were in the opposite teams. The views could watch their "Of course" battle game.

that's a shame, I didn't get that feeling at all. but if you just mean that SHS isn't as close to her as Junjin, then I think everyone would agree. Although Hwangbo is close to all of Shinhwa, she's tightest with Junjin. lol or else this would be the HwangBo - Shinhwa thread instead of Hwangbo - Junjin.

like incarnadine and jb86 said, i don't Hwangbo is not close to Hyesung..

She actually really is close to him..As in close to all Shinhwa but the closest to Jinnie of course..

You have to remember...Hyesung is shy when with girls..

But he is able to tease and playfully shout at Hwangbo..

I think they are close..

I can't wait for this week Infinity Challenge tho..

I hope there will be more interactions...

Guest incarnadine

hm. interesting!

I thought Junjin went out with Jung Ryeowon, another ex-Chakra member before.

heh, awkward much?

but I have noticed in variety shows that they're very close. haha.

LOL. Well to some (or a lot, I guess) of people that may seem awkward at first blush... but it really depends ~ if Jin was friends with Hwang Bo before he and Ryeo Won dated, then there wouldn't be a problem at all if he continues to be friends with HB... at any rate, like what Jinnie has mentioned in his Golden Fishery episode, Hwang Bo is not the type who'd care much about what other people think, and he really is grateful to her for that. That's what makes HB so cool and special -- she is loyal and sticks by her friends, regardless of what people say behind her back.

;)

Guest Akillarian

hm. interesting!

I thought Junjin went out with Jung Ryeowon, another ex-Chakra member before.

heh, awkward much?

but I have noticed in variety shows that they're very close. haha.

If they are good friends, I don't think that will make it awkward between them. I knew two people almost at the same time before they dated each other, when they broke up, I continued being very good friend with the guy. I just don't talk about her or him when I'm with him or her.

I'm waiting for more Infinity Challenge too. I want to see more Junjin & Hwang Bo's interaction :) We may not see it though since they have been friends for so long. It's not likely that they will act so excited when they are near each other. They are not long lost friends.

I ish they were a couple...

I thinkt hey are made for each other...

so much fun when they are together...

I'll be a very happy fan if they got together..

we need a cupid..

lol, maybe WGM would be their cupid. After seeing her getting romanced on T.V., he might finally have the courage to step up and try to take their relationship to the next level :D

Guest Akillarian

lol, maybe WGM would be their cupid. After seeing her getting romanced on T.V., he might finally have the courage to step up and try to take their relationship to the next level :D

I have thought of that too. I was a bit disappointed when he asked Andy & Solbi a question, and not Hwang Bo and HJoong on "Come to Play".

Guest incarnadine

I have thought of that too. I was a bit disappointed when he asked Andy & Solbi a question, and not Hwang Bo and HJoong on "Come to Play".

Haha, you too? I was also surprised that he didn't interact with Hwang Bo that much in that "Come to Play" episode... Hwang Bo just looked on while Jin "grilled" Andy and Solbi. In the same way, Hwang Bo was the only one who wasn't all over Jin during the most recent Infinity Challenge episode with the Infinity Girls. What gives? Hahaha. I guess they are not the type to flaunt their friendship like that when they are together in shows. Remember, in Xman Germany, the main reason why Jin went against Hwang Bo in Dangyunhaji was because Minwoo whispered to Hyuk Jae to pit Hwang Bo against Jin :D He knew Jin would go shy and JinBo will just keep on laughing at each other ^^

Guest Akillarian

I guess they are not the type to flaunt their friendship like that when they are together in shows. Remember, in Xman Germany, the main reason why Jin went against Hwang Bo in Dangyunhaji was because Minwoo whispered to Hyuk Jae to pit Hwang Bo against Jin :D He knew Jin would go shy and JinBo will just keep on laughing at each other ^^

Ah how I love seeing them do their "Of Course" battle game. Junjin "You have buff up, you can get a girl friend now (or something like that)", "I didn't greet you because you were wearing a skirt". :w00t: :w00t:

Junjin looked very cute on their bbeebbee friend clip. He put on this innocent and confused look.

Guest incarnadine

Ah how I love seeing them do their "Of Course" battle game. Junjin "You have buff up, you can get a girl friend now (or something like that)", "I didn't greet you because you were wearing a skirt". :w00t::w00t:

Junjin looked very cute on their bbeebbee friend clip. He put on this innocent and confused look.

LOL, that Dangyunhaji between JinBo is classic :lol: It was so cute how Hwang Bo "fell down" after that skirt attack, and how Jin bent over for a bit to check if she was okay... and when he went back to his position beside HaHa he was covering his cheeks with his palms and smiling cheekily :blush:

Hwang Bo is undoubtedly close to all of Shinhwa... but I dunno, it just warms my heart to know that among the six, Jin is her favourite and is the one closest to her :) Jin has a truckload of male friends, but I don't know a lot of close female friends he has (aside from MCs like Kyung Lim, etc.).

Guest mansanasnam

exactly my sentiments!!

ahahahaha

let's all anticipate who will win her over...

junjin or hyunjoong??

isn't that exciting?

Guest naomz

i have one quick question, during the infinity challenge epi where hb called jj, what was the exact reason why it was him they chose to call?

and there's more infinity challenge with jinbo? ooooh i'm excited! oh and during the CTP epi where jj dropped by, i thought he was going to ask the joongbo couple as well but somebody interrupted i think. someone made a comment that jj didn't continue with the question. or i maybe wrong. what did you guys notice how jj looked like when HJ was talking about him and HB? it was a scrutinizing look! lol! and shin ae seemed to be starstruck when JJ was there. her face's expression was priceless! but really i liked the fact that when JJ was asked why he's there and he said there for andy and hwang bo, i was really touched. he could just say that he's there for andy, but no, he had to say he's there for HB as well! and that prank made by HB on the infinity challenge, that was really sweet of him to say that HB shouldn't have done it! he was even like, "what do we do now?" he's thinking of ways to help HB get out of that situation? hahaha!

Guest incarnadine

i have one quick question, during the infinity challenge epi where hb called jj, what was the exact reason why it was him they chose to call?

and there's more infinity challenge with jinbo? ooooh i'm excited! oh and during the CTP epi where jj dropped by, i thought he was going to ask the joongbo couple as well but somebody interrupted i think. someone made a comment that jj didn't continue with the question. or i maybe wrong. what did you guys notice how jj looked like when HJ was talking about him and HB? it was a scrutinizing look! lol! and shin ae seemed to be starstruck when JJ was there. her face's expression was priceless! but really i liked the fact that when JJ was asked why he's there and he said there for andy and hwang bo, i was really touched. he could just say that he's there for andy, but no, he had to say he's there for HB as well! and that prank made by HB on the infinity challenge, that was really sweet of him to say that HB shouldn't have done it! he was even like, "what do we do now?" he's thinking of ways to help HB get out of that situation? hahaha!

Hello naomz! ^^

If I am not mistaken... they dialled the first person on Hwang Bo's quickdial/fastdial (on her handphone)... and the Infinity Girls were pleasantly surprised to see that it was Jin on her quickdial :) I think they were planning to prank that person or something, LOL. The way Jin was being so protective of Hwang Bo in that fake situation, while at the same time still being goofy towards each other, was just so cute and adorable. Even though they are of the same age, in that situation Hwang Bo seemed like the dongsaeng, seeking advice from her oppa ^^ And the part where she asked if he'd look at her naked pics, and there was that pregnant pause before he said he wouldn't -- :w00t: puahahahaha.

In Come to Play, I noticed that too! It's either someone interrupted Jin when he was about to comment about the JoongBo couple, OR it was edited out... either way, it's such a shame. I wouldn't have wanted to hear what he thinks of JoongBo! I swear my eyes and ears were practically leaning towards my computer screen lol... then nothing :( he he. Of course he had to come there to see Hwang Bo, not just Andy! Sometimes I think, perhaps he "teases" Hwang Bo about JoongBo every so often, lol. I mean, since they are still very much in touch, it's bound to be brought up, right? About the scrutinizing look... lol, is that jealousy? Hahaha ~ it's funny how we carefully observe such things, I know I do too :lol:

Yes yes there's a continuation of Infinity 6 on 6 this weekend! I hope there'll be more JinBo interaction this time around :)

Guest Akillarian

Hello naomz! ^^

If I am not mistaken... they dialled the first person on Hwang Bo's quickdial/fastdial (on her handphone)... and the Infinity Girls were pleasantly surprised to see that it was Jin on her quickdial :)

Really? I thought they made her dial Junjin. If his number is first on her quickdial then they probably talk once awhile. Who knows, he might already asked her about WGM show as a friend worrying about another friend.

Funny Hwang Bo. Asking why Junjin wouldn't want to see her naked picture when it was free to see. The words "It's free" are the funniest. Like if she really did have to pose nude, she would give him the magazine for free :w00t: :w00t:

Guest incarnadine

Really? I thought they made her dial Junjin. If his number is first on her quickdial then they probably talk once awhile. Who knows, he might already asked her about WGM show as a friend worrying about another friend.

Funny Hwang Bo. Asking why Junjin wouldn't want to see her naked picture when it was free to see. The words "It's free" are the funniest. Like if she really did have to pose nude, she would give him the magazine for free :w00t: :w00t:

I'm not 100% sure -- I'll try to get hold of the whole episode so I can check whether she dialled Junjin or they dialled her quickdial and saw that it was Junjin on the other line :)

LOL about the free copy of the mag -- why didn't I think of that! Puahaha, being a friend, she'll surely give him a complimentary copy :lol:

Guest naomz

Hello naomz! ^^

If I am not mistaken... they dialled the first person on Hwang Bo's quickdial/fastdial (on her handphone)... and the Infinity Girls were pleasantly surprised to see that it was Jin on her quickdial :) I think they were planning to prank that person or something, LOL. The way Jin was being so protective of Hwang Bo in that fake situation, while at the same time still being goofy towards each other, was just so cute and adorable. Even though they are of the same age, in that situation Hwang Bo seemed like the dongsaeng, seeking advice from her oppa ^^ And the part where she asked if he'd look at her naked pics, and there was that pregnant pause before he said he wouldn't -- :w00t: puahahahaha.

In Come to Play, I noticed that too! It's either someone interrupted Jin when he was about to comment about the JoongBo couple, OR it was edited out... either way, it's such a shame. I wouldn't have wanted to hear what he thinks of JoongBo! I swear my eyes and ears were practically leaning towards my computer screen lol... then nothing :( he he. Of course he had to come there to see Hwang Bo, not just Andy! Sometimes I think, perhaps he "teases" Hwang Bo about JoongBo every so often, lol. I mean, since they are still very much in touch, it's bound to be brought up, right? About the scrutinizing look... lol, is that jealousy? Hahaha ~ it's funny how we carefully observe such things, I know I do too :lol:

Yes yes there's a continuation of Infinity 6 on 6 this weekend! I hope there'll be more JinBo interaction this time around :)

:w00t: junjin's on her quick dial????? well they are THAT close! i actually really like how they talk to each other! they seemed to be really close! i mean JJ didn't know he was on tv so it was the REAL him who was talking to HB! and yeah it was so funny when HB asked him if he was gonna look at her naked pics and he paused! hahaha! and then finally decided to say he won't and HB followed it up with, "you won't look or you don't want to look?" and he said he doesn't want to look! i just hoped the ajumma didn't take the phone from HB yet as to hear what else they would say about that or if JJ would still ask HB not to do it!

Re Come to Play, i honestly didn't understand why he had to suddenly look serious when it was HJ's turn to speak. now i know why! lol!

i hope WGM would guest JJ on a joongbo episode! i wonder how HJ would react. i love the joongbo couple as well! but i love the jinbo friendship too so i want to see how the husband and bestfriend would treat each other!

oooh can't wait for Infinity!

Archived