*~♥the Official Junjin & Hwang Bo Thread!♥~*

KimWonSaDan

Guest circustricks03

haha, i remember that moment as well. there was a time wher ei thought they actually dated. on a YSMM cut where junjin was on, he was describing how one of his ex use to hit him a lot during the relationship, and that she didnt realize her strength..haha, i thought it ws hwangbo, seeing how strong she is in general. but indeed, i love these two as friends, i bet they can joke around about anything

OMG!!! I watched that episode of YSMM and was wondering who it could be. My memory is kinda fuzzy, but I think Kang HoDong was trying to get JunJin to spill the beans on who she was. I think the jest was that she was indeed a celebrity. We all know HB has a habit of hitting people especially when she is laughing. It is so be HB. They would make a hot couple. But at the same time, I think they look more like brother and sister cause they kinda look alike.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick one. I thought they are sure love each others as a friend. They will make a cute couple but I think they are more like brother and sisters.

I'm deeply thought based on my observation and trying to be objective that Hyun Joong is more compatible with Hwang Bo because he sparked out the feminine side of Hwang Bo and she always touched deeply by what he said to her. I mean really and become teary!

Anyhow, JunBo is cool!! Nothing is impossible.

Guest Akillarian

here's another one. cut from xman and credits to m1ssnana

hand pushing game

Hay thanks for the x-man clip. I have been looking for when the bbeebbee friend comment happened in x-man :lol:

Their friendship is so cool.

Guest lavenderwingz

i loved it when junjin went to vist andy and hwang bo in the WGM addition of COME TO PLAY

i thought it was sooo cute! haha, i bet he wanted to see how "girly" he can be or how hwangbo would react when hyun joong was there..lol

i just really love this friendship that they share

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I heard on his recent appearence where he talked about his mother and sad family past, he also talked about how thankful he is to have a friend like hwang bo, because she doesn't care about those stuff.

I really admire them.

Guest purpleheart

haven't watch the whole episode yet, just hwangbo's dancing part

hehe jin looks funny in that hair

hwangbo_junjin.gif

cap0001vk0.png

cap0000wn5.png

i've just watch Infinity Challenge today..

there's not much interaction betw. Jin and Hwangbo..

Just Jinnie's first face expression when Hwangbo did her wave was priceless.

lol..

Next week's episode will have more of her in Infinity Challenge too..

Can't wait!

Guest naomz

purpleheart thanks! my pc won't let me watch it though :'( i guess i'll just wait on youtube. hwang bo looks sexy on the pics!

Guest jb86

aw i love these two together! haha that episode of xman where she went crazy for him when he was dancing is what did it for me hehe. when I made a "joke" type of mv for Shin Jung Hwan and Hwang Bo I included that scene lol.

not to argue, because I don't know lol but I was a little surprised to read that Hwang Bo is close with everyone in Shinhwa except for Shin Hye Sung. It's just because episode 24 of Xman has always been my favorite, and the couple selection with Hwang Bo and SHS where she made him touch her face was always really cute to me. Then of course when he said she weighed as much as a dinosaur feather was pretty funny and memorable too. But just from that episode I had always assumed she was close with him. I'm kind of disappointed but it's ok. There's stil Junjin haha :)

Guest robotic

I love Jinbo..

From variety and game shows I can see that they really are genuine friends.

Junjin really affirms his close friendship with Hwang Bo in his latest Golden Fishery appearance. I was really touched to hear how Hwang Bo doesn't care about people's perceptions of her when she agrees to go out with Junjin.

What a true friend.

If only Junjin and Hwang Bo would get together in real life..

.. they both seem so compatible and comfortable with each other.

DSC04324.jpg

Guest incarnadine

I love Jinbo..

From variety and game shows I can see that they really are genuine friends.

Junjin really affirms his close friendship with Hwang Bo in his latest Golden Fishery appearance. I was really touched to hear how Hwang Bo doesn't care about people's perceptions of her when she agrees to go out with Junjin.

What a true friend.

If only Junjin and Hwang Bo would get together in real life..

.. they both seem so compatible and comfortable with each other.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r18/uns...08/DSC04324.jpg

I saw that episode too robotic, and I was sooooo touchd by what Jin said about Hwang Bo. I too am thankful to her for being such a good and loyal friend to Jin. She's really one cool lady ~ lol sometimes I do wonder if Jin really didn't look at her in a way other than as a friend :D

I saw Infinity Challenge today and I was so thrilled to see JinBo there!!! I made some caps ^^

Hwang Bo performs her latest dance song (it's quite catchy!) and she's so sexy :)

hwangbodancelm1.jpg

What is her good friend Junjin's reaction? :w00t:

jindumbfoundednw4.jpg

At one point in the dance she takes off her hoodie and throws it to the cheering fellas...

hwangbothrowshoodieea9.jpg

...and look at Jinnie scrambling along with them to get the hoodie! :lol:

jingrabforshirtct3.jpg

Guest incarnadine

i've just watch Infinity Challenge today..

there's not much interaction betw. Jin and Hwangbo..

Just Jinnie's first face expression when Hwangbo did her wave was priceless.

lol..

Next week's episode will have more of her in Infinity Challenge too..

Can't wait!

Yeah, I watched the HQ version of Infinity Challenge yest and it's funny how Hwang Bo kept on "bugging" Nong Chul while the rest of the Infinity Girls were all over Jinnie. I guess it would be weird if she went crazy over him in the show as well :lol: That aside, they are really playful and close offcam ~ really very very good friends. Lol Jinnie's expression when Hwang Bo moved her hips while dancing -- I posted a cap above :D

Guest AlecRuby01

jun jin's expression of hb's moves was priceless.

it's funny to see these funny caps of him.

my sis thinks that if hb was to really get married that jun jin would be her fit.

Guest Akillarian

aw i love these two together! haha that episode of xman where she went crazy for him when he was dancing is what did it for me hehe. when I made a "joke" type of mv for Shin Jung Hwan and Hwang Bo I included that scene lol.

not to argue, because I don't know lol but I was a little surprised to read that Hwang Bo is close with everyone in Shinhwa except for Shin Hye Sung. It's just because episode 24 of Xman has always been my favorite, and the couple selection with Hwang Bo and SHS where she made him touch her face was always really cute to me. Then of course when he said she weighed as much as a dinosaur feather was pretty funny and memorable too. But just from that episode I had always assumed she was close with him. I'm kind of disappointed but it's ok. There's stil Junjin haha :)

I kind of get that feeling that SHS is not as close to Hwang Bo as Junjin from watching that X-Man episode. In their couple game, he doesn't really interact much with her beside the require lifting. He didn't really worry about how he dropped her down each time.

I try looking up if Junjin and Hwang Bo ever were on the same team for X-man. I can't find any. I guess the show found it more fun if there were in the opposite teams. The views could watch their "Of course" battle game.

Edited

Archived