[official Thread] Andy And Solbi --- Our Fave Wgm Couple

Guest flower pot

Guest MKYOO

i just watched today's episode of we got married!! omg ahhhhhhhhh i love them so much!!!

thanks flowerpot for the PM. yeay!!! there's a thread for them!!! hahaha

i was watching it with my mom and i asked her "wouldnt u like it if i got married to andy? he's a good husband! he can cook, he's very nice and sweet, and he never got mad on the show"

my mom said "what about brian? isn't he ur hubby?" (as u can see my user name, and i've been in love with him for years!!!! yesterday, i went to hollywood bowl and i was so happy i got to see him for the first time up in person from the concert but my heart didnt move like i would when i see him on tv.)

i said "i would rather give up brian and marry someone like andy<3333333333 dont u want a good son in law like him?" hahaha

my mom said "i like crown j, he's cute"

me "crown j? no"

mom "oh and also alex<3"

me "i knew u were gonna mention him" continue "if u had to choose from andy alex and crown j, who would u want me to marry?"

mom "alex"

me "why not andy?!!! alex is too romantic and crown j and in young fights too much. i want to marry andy, he's perfect!"

mom "ok! be quiet"

lol hahahaha

i talk too much and ask so many questions when i watch something lol

back to topic/thread

GO ANDY AND SOLBI<3333333333333333333 hope u really get married!!! fighting solbi! andy, hope ur mom gets better<33333333333

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smr05

just in case u guys missed it, 0:58-1:15 of the 3/3 ep 10

Solbi: Oppa, I Love You, u know?

Andy: ( o.0 ) pain pain (i still think he's trying to get away from responding to wat solbi said. :P)

Solbi: Do you love me tho? Even until now, i still dont know how oppa's heart really feel about me...

way to go gurl...seriously...i mean...dont give up solbi! :D

just to clarify what was being said between the two...

During the Massaging scene--

Andy: massage oppa

Solbi: ok

Andy: wow ur good, its so refreshing

Solbi: oppa im really good huh? *sits on andys bum*

Andy: ow..

Solbi: Oppa you felt uncomfortable didnt you?

Andy: no i felt comfortable, but because they were our elders and all..(i missed what was said here).. but im happy they had a great time

Solbi: is it refreshing? you got yourself a good wife right?

Andy: eung (yeah) *nods head* (soo adorable our Andy shi :D)

Solbi: i really think i got myself a great husband

Andy: how much (of a great husband)?

Solbi: as much as the heaven and earth

Andy: what? only that much?

Solbi: as much as the love i have for you oppa

Andy: thats small as well

Solbi: *presses harder* the whole nation knows how much i love you

(MC: wow good for you Solbi, ur doing well, ur doing well!!)

Solbi: but what i want to know is just how much you like me

(MC: im curious too!)

** to be continued **

Guest carnaladmirer

Ok to all THE GUYS OUT THERE I HAVE A QUESTION:

"From your observation as a guy, do you think Andy has feelings for Solbi? and Why?"

I've asked (bullied )my guy friends to watch at least the Billiard episode and this episode.

Billiard episode : all of them said that if they were Andy, yeah they'll have a crush on Solbi

because of her charm and flirtiness. She makes Andy feel special and that

is one big plus. She also throws alot of ego boosting comments but at the

same time she throws you a challenge. They loved that she beat him in the

pool game, it adds mystery to her. All along Andy was confident he'd win, when

he did not--- he took real notice of her, and started thinking "hmmm, how did she

do that..." "who is she really..."

Also a nice guy would do things for everyone BUT, there is some sort of a limit.

Andy is a nice guy, yes they said but he would not go thru & buy the coffee in the

rain and also they said, especially when the coffee shop was a bit hard to find and

kinda far. Even a nice guy would come back and say that he went looking but he

could not find one. BUT, since he wants to impress her, and he is really having a

wonderful time with her--- he went looking for coffee even though it was raining

and far away.

Episode 10: Yes, Andy has feelings for Solbi. A guy would not buy a ring especially a guy like

him who thinks things over. One of my guy friends, who is similar to Andy said, that

the way Andy acts is like him when he first got to meet his wife. He said that it

was scarry for him to show and voice out his feelings so he acted EXACTLY what

Andy is doing right now. "Acting" as if he does not feel or care too much when in fact

all his feeling are just bottled up. He remembered wanting to just shout "Ilove you"

to the woman he loves (now his wife) but so scarred of rejection. He said he felt

like a volcano about to erupt. The only reason why he was able to let her know

was when he got really scarred that he was going to lose her to a guy who was

aggressively pursuing her. He said Andy's cool aura towards Solbi is an act.

Because he said, if you really look at him when he thinks the camera is not on him

he always look at Solbi sideways. Also when they were eating and picture taking

he always (like a good husband) looks at his wife (Solbi) for approval if its ok or

not. My friend started laughing and said that Andy is already a husband in training

and he does not even realize it!

So GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

that's so clever of you to ask for your guy friends' opinion!

Guest theGreatOne

i have to agree with Cimegs588 on this one. before this episode, i can really see andy as being the nice guy, who does not want to hurt solbi. im pretty sure andy was still trying to figure out whether solbi really does like him or she is just putting up an act for the show. like Cimegs5088 said, it does look like andy does not look to highly of himself due to the fact that he was always been the "outcast" of shinwha (sp?). how can a singer be really positive about himself when he has always been on the bottom of the favorite list of shinwha members and be casted as the one with no real outstanding traits? with his low self-esteem, he is hesitate at really revealing his feelings toward solbi. i think andy relates to sinae (sp?) in that they keep their true feelings lock in their chest. because they cant really trust people easily. because he was able to spend a little more time with solbi and his shinwha brothers "forcing" solbi to be a little truthful about her feelings, he was able to see solbi in a different light.

about the ring thing

i would NEVER buy a ring for a friend especially i do not have any other feelings for her except friendship, unless i accidentally lost her ring. (yeah i scratched/lost my friend's ring and i felt bad, so i bought a new one). a ring has too much meaning to just give a friend, a necklace maybe. there are other gifts i can give my friend other than a ring. actually there are tons of things i can buy for a friend to show my appreciation. and the fact that he placed it on her ring finger was actually surprising to me. if he really did not have any feelings for him, he would of just put it on the index fingers because he knows that some of his fans will be anger, especially those who have recently complained about all the news/entertainment about him and solbi. because he is a nice guy, he would not want to give her mix signals by giving her a ring. he does not want to hurt solbi by giving her the wrong signals. in previous episodes, he was trying really hard to control himself so that he does not hurt solbi. he, himself, said that he does not want solbi to get hurt. he should know that if he was to give solbi a ring, she would think that he has some feelings for him. if he does not want to hurt solbi, then he would not give her a ring to show his appreciation.

on another observation

i think solbi's parents will be the final decision maker on him actually liking solbi. i mean with solbi being so close to her parents and him having divorced parents, he would like to have a close relationship with his in laws. they seem to get really well for people, who just met. (speaking from experience, i also from a divorce family. i would like to marry into a close nit family, where everyone is comfortable with everyone.)

so yeah... he is slowly falling for her. i would feel bad for andy if he falls for solbi and then find out that solbi actually did all this for the show, but it doesn't seem like it with her bringing her parents.r

Guest xbaby3phatx

i just watched today's episode of we got married!! omg ahhhhhhhhh i love them so much!!!

thanks flowerpot for the PM. yeay!!! there's a thread for them!!! hahaha

GO ANDY AND SOLBI<3333333333333333333 hope u really get married!!! fighting solbi! andy, hope ur mom gets better<33333333333

OH!!! i wish they would get married in real life!!!! and i hope andys mom does get better also! ANBI FIGHTING

Guest CrazyYochy

I am glad we got a guy perspective of how they see things.

I can totally understand your friend indies67, you did a good job asking for their opinions.

theGreatOne, I think the same. I asked one time on Andy's Music thread what meant in South Korea to buy a ring. In my country unless you are in love with the person or has strong feelings for or you are best friends with that person you don't buy things like that, he said it was a 'Thank You' gift but, there are many ways to say Thank You to someone you dont have feelings for.

I can say Solbi's parent made a very good impretion on him. They are the key that needs to be played.

I can totally related to Andy's Character, I am like him (but female version :lol:).

I notice that too Cimegs5088, the hunger to have a family, to give his best for the happiness of his own family. He would perfectly fit in Solbi's family, they are caring and for what we have known of his family backgrounds it looks like he sometimes needs a place to fit in, to feel comfortable (not just around his band mates/best friends). I agree on the 'I Love You' balloon, with the flowers it was really good, the balloon has another indication but, you know now days the word 'I Love You' doesnt have that much of a meaning, people are saying 'I Love You' to everyone. It depends on how perspective you look at it.

THANK YOU!! I have been wondering about what was their conversation in the couch.

Guest Indies

as a guy who been through different phase of my life with different perspective on relationship in each phase, i kind of think that, sometime u really have to imagine the scenario as in wat if solbi is just a very average looking girl...

i would say my character is kinda similiar as andy, i will still buy a female friends coffee even that i need to walk through rain, to me...it's like, some sort of....being gentleman?

of course, in the billiard incident, it will definately open up my heart with the girl, it's like, sometime u play a game or both u messing with each other for quite abit till an extend both u are truly happy from the depth of ur heart, it of course will give u an indication that u're comfortable with this person, sub-conciously.

as for the ring incident...i mean...i duno, BUT, judging from the design of the ring and stuff, the ring is not just simple a kind of gratitude or appreciation, it's actually ....hmm...how do i put this, like an indication to the girl that, ...er....er....he's close to having the same feelings as her too, sorta like "gurl, hang on there, my feelings is coming" kind of thing. anyway, it means he's really touched and start having "special feelings" on solbi already...

as far as i understand andy's character, he isnt the kind that have like 101% confidence, he's the kind that ....has high ambition, but low self esteem. these thing contradict and actually will cause depression to some people, especially during these kind of age where is kinda critical for career. I kinda think that in andy's heart, he do like solbi, but he's always concern about his financial and ability to give solbi a good life, and HENCE, part of him will be like, telling himself solbi has flaw here and there, something he could use as excuse to convinced him away from pursuiting. He's the kind of person that once in a relationship, he wanna give the best to his partner and make them like top of the world. :) this also explain y sometime he seems blunt and cool, because he's...avoiding the fact that...he has feeling for solbi too, and blunt because somehow he wanna express something but ....on another hand...he doesn't want to express it.. u und wat i mean?

from the way andy look at solbi, even up to ep 9, i still think that he doesnt have special feelings for solbi yet, but at ep 10, his way of looking at solbi totally changed. It's like, due to the lack of love from a complete family, a family become the ultimate goal of life for him, sub-conciously, hence when he trying to pursuit somebody to become "part of the family", he tend to want to gv them the best. and also due to his subconcious' leaning towards a happy family, an atmosphere like ep 10 become the key to unlock his sealed world, or to melt the ice heart, especially after act from solbi's mom that cook for his mom and solbi's present and card for his mom.

I duno, from the way he look at solbi and her family, i see a hunger in him, the kind of hunger that he wanna be part of it, u know, as if a lil kid looking at other children having lollipops and so, but in a good way. *cough* :P he's like, he wanna open up to this family, it's like, part of him is telling him to open it up. as solbi is the one that "unlock" this seal, she'll become the kind of comfort that andy will be seeking in the future, as far as i can predict.

All the andy's confessions, i can tell that he's thinking bout his family instead of solbi. He's worrying bout something from his family...im not sure what. maybe he's worry that he will become like his dad and hurt solbi? i duno

As far as subconcious behaviour goes, i dont think...if a guy wanna buy a present to show gratitude or appreciation he will buy something with "I Love You" on it, consider he already bought like a big bunch of flower and already with all the baloons. :P dont u get it? HE'S CONFESSING TO SOLBI IN AN INDIRECT WAY! that's like how i did it with my ex. :P shy guy's way. :P it's like, sendin signals and hopefully she got it....etc etc.

As conclusion, i think Andy is now scratching his head on how to confess to solbi in a way that he wun feel shy, or...make him looks desperate or also that, ppl like him doesnt wanna be the "pursuitor" as they doesnt wan to be the one that lead to a failure, if fail. They rather be passive, and be other's option and be picked, so that they wun need to be responsible or feel guilty for...being the "starter", u und wat i mean?

I do believe part of andy is pushing him over to confess, and is telling him to MAN UP! haha, let's see what happen in the following episodes....

oh god, so fast already ep 10. T_T i hope the show never end.

Do note 1 thing tho, if they really dont have feelings on each other, most of the time they wouldn't be so so so careful and serious when answering question regarding their relationship.

something's definately there. :)

Wow great insight!!! Great, exactly what my friends said, that, that ring is not an ordinary ring. That meant he spent TIME and money also but, the TIME to pick it out is the most precious thing. Then the quality is not for a THANK YOU gesture. You are so right when you said that he was actually expressing his feelings without actually saying it! hahahaha!!! most guys are saying the same!!! Hahahahaha---- that's why other guys are like "hey its obvious now that he really feels for her whats the mystery all about". Coz they were comparing the 1st episode with this one.

Like my friend said, that Andy is already deep in his feelings, he might know that he loves her but has really no idea how much because all the denial he is feeding himself. Hahahahha.......Ladies, better read Cimegs5088 post ---- you'll get a really good insight of how men think.

Thank you so much!!! Learned a lot from you and kinda got an idea where is Andy's head right now. Hahahahahha ~~~~~~

Guest slightlychinita_kristene

....i can't access to soompi...last night..i get so irritated...

i'm waiting for it for so long...

thenks for all the pics.

i'm watching episode 10 right now...

thanks to all of you!!!

hahahaha...

i'm really irritated last night..as in..hahaha!^_^

OMG! i've been hearing and reading about this "We Got Married" show for awhile now especially how cute Andy and Solbi are, but i just haven't found the time to watch it...but i finally got caught up with the epis today...(though i've only seen Andy and Solbi's parts...).....and i must say...........

WOW!!!.....

these 2 got me hooked right away!!!!

I LOVE THEM TOGETHER!..i think they're the sweetest, most adorable, most natural "couple" i have ever seen......i can't help but scream and giggle while watching their scenes together!!!!...OMO!!!!...i really do hope they start dating in real life! :lol:

i love their every scene!..i just do!..omg, im really really gonna watch this religiously now for AnBi!

ANBI HWAITING!!!!!

Guest smr05

Something that wasnt mentioned on the forums yet..

was suring one of his interviews.. (Andy got me teary here :tears:)

This was when Solbi's mum gave Andy a present for him to give to his mother.

She said that she had heard about Andy's mum being ill and made her some healthy stew/broth to get her feeling better and strong :D

After that Andy was saying how they had talked a bit about his parents and his mother being ill and what not..

and he mentioned in the interview, that if they had continued talking for a bit more, he would have cried there or atleast gone to his room to cry alone..

he said he was very deeply touched about it and that he was glad to have met Solbi's warm parents :D

I noticed with Andy..

the one thing that really touches him and moves him.. are his parents..

especially his mother..

like when Solbi prepared the Boyak for his mum..

he (for the first time) hugged her and looked at her with genuine care for her ^^

anyways loving ANBI, proud to ge an ANBIan ^^

Guest xbaby3phatx

Wow Im glad we have this thread thanks donnapie .. I just backlog to read all the post wow .. its already in 9 page .. Im glad to know there are many addict like me hehehe .. Anyways .. I dont get some people in WGM thread .. whats wrong with posting about your favorite couple .. if they don't like to read it then fine don't read it .. I mean well I do love other couples Except for alex and shinae ... its too boring for me .. but when those two have been the fav topic .. i never get irritated ... i don' bash their fans .. just skip to the comments and not read them .. but I love crownJ/SIY and now Hwangbo/hyungjoon I do post sometimes about them but what can i do if Im more obsessed with ANBI .. well .. anyways at least .. we already have a home where no one can complain ..

FarAway -- I just visit your blog thank for the recap of ep10 .. wow .. they are really getting serious .. ANDy is so nervous .. I watch the unsubbed clip in youtube courtesy of monmonsnow2 It make my day ...

mommie_ alice -- good to see you here ..

I just watch the goldenbell where andy on it .. I notice that he was really becoming serious everytime solbi topic came out .. unlike previous guesting of his .. especially in star recipe when solbi comes out he just laughed hard .. now I guess he is being too careful .. how nice of him .. ohh thanks SMR05 for translating .. I watched it w/o sub and have no idea whats hes talking just guess about it when the pic of solbi came out ..

note have any of you watch the golden fisheries cut of andy where he guested together with minwoo .. it airs on 3/26 mc asked who andy like he said kim tae hee mc the asked not that movie icon just common person so they can match them minwoo whispered solbi ohh its so cute I find the link and post it later

so long Ill post later gotta check other articles

oh i know!!! alex and shinae ARE TOO boring for me, but whatev....whats this star recipe thing?

Guest Indies

are they really married?

No its a show but ...well, some just does not work out because of their personality. Others despite their character, despite being opposites, actually their relationship work out. Now for ANBI, it is developing slowly in real life (we think or rather hope). Try watching the show and see if you life it.

Guest glee22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYNF7F3JWXE oo here it is the golden fisheries cut ..

this aired on march 26 guess they tape this a week later maybe after their taping of ep 3,4,5,6 ... when WGM is not that popular as it is now ..

well minwoo is joking andy about solbi .. I think this is the time he is starting to notice her but not yet feeling something special .. its cute ... though mc's are kinda irritating :)

Guest Indies

Andy: massage oppa

Solbi: ok

Andy: wow ur good, its so refreshing

Solbi: oppa im really good huh? *sits on andys bum*

Andy: ow..

Solbi: Oppa you felt uncomfortable didnt you?

Andy: no i felt comfortable, but because they were our elders and all..(i missed what was said here).. but im happy they had a great time

Solbi: is it refreshing? you got yourself a good wife right?

Andy: eung (yeah) *nods head* (soo adorable our Andy shi :D)

Solbi: i really think i got myself a great husband

Andy: how much (of a great husband)?

Solbi: as much as the heaven and earth

Andy: what? only that much?

Solbi: as much as the love i have for you oppa

Andy: thats small as well

Solbi: *presses harder* the whole nation knows how much i love you

(MC: wow good for you Solbi, ur doing well, ur doing well!!)

Solbi: but what i want to know is just how much you like me

(MC: im curious too!)

** to be continued **

I swear I feel so lucky knowing that you are here and doing this for all of us!!! I can't say "thank you" enough --- but here it goes THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know no one mentioned Solbi's mom's gift to Andy and Andy's mom.

It was really sweet of Andy's mom to bring "chicken ginseng soup" for Andy. This soup is good for the body and it was kind of funny because I had also made this soup this morning for my husband. Solbi's mom brought "gom-tang". It translates to "bear soup" but it does not really have bear meat.

And Solbi was so thoughtful buying "han-yak" (Chinese herb medicine) for Andy's mom.

I think his experience with Solbi's parents (he felt like they were his own parents) contributed alot in him leaning toward dating Solbi. Andy is at a age where he is looking not only for "marriage partner" but also for "whole package" deal and I think Solbi's parents thoughtfulness is just what he is looking for.

Something that wasnt mentioned on the forums yet..

was suring one of his interviews.. (Andy got me teary here :tears:)

This was when Solbi's mum gave Andy a present for him to give to his mother.

She said that she had heard about Andy's mum being ill and made her some healthy stew/broth to get her feeling better and strong :D

After that Andy was saying how they had talked a bit about his parents and his mother being ill and what not..

and he mentioned in the interview, that if they had continued talking for a bit more, he would have cried there or atleast gone to his room to cry alone..

he said he was very deeply touched about it and that he was glad to have met Solbi's warm parents :D

I noticed with Andy..

the one thing that really touches him and moves him.. are his parents..

especially his mother..

like when Solbi prepared the Boyak for his mum..

he (for the first time) hugged her and looked at her with genuine care for her ^^

anyways loving ANBI, proud to ge an ANBIan ^^

Guest xbaby3phatx

did u see-- I posted a picture where they were holding hands under the table?

here....

holdinghands.jpg

ahhh!!!! are u sure they are?! OMG that just made my day!1

i hope coolsmurf subs ep 10 like rt now....

Guest slightlychinita_kristene

just finished watching episode 10..

uhhh...i love this week episode...very sweet....

super..

indies67

thanks for the PM...^_^

kriza09

thanks for translating the message of solbi for andy's mom

Smr05

thanks for the translation of andy's part at the star golden bell!

i hope it'll be sub. already..hahaha.

but thanks for translating some parts of it!!!

solbi keeps on opening her heart to andy but why does andy didn't want to answer..hahaha..

maybe he's still confused..hahaha!!!!

i love the way andy hugged solbi to say thank you...very sweet!!!

where did you saw that the song propose was being played in WGM???^_^

Archived