[official Thread] Andy And Solbi --- Our Fave Wgm Couple

Guest flower pot

Guest giahang

this is our home !! ^______________^

it's great to have some place you can discuss what are you interested in. and Yes ! i'm interested in ANBI, also love them.

although they're going to date or not . i just HAPPY to see them together ^^

i agree with You

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smr05

wow!! yay an ANBI thread for all the die-hard ANBIans :D

thanks flowerpot!!

as said by the other Anbians here, i was just waiting for this thread to come about seeing as the WGM thread was being dominated by ANBI love..

now its slowly changing into a semi-anti ANBI thread hmmf <_<

but anyways... cant wait for--

1. Star Golden Bell

2. WGM!!!!!!!!!

3. Sang Sang Plus!!!!

btw,, im happy to help with the translating as long as someone can provide me with the Anbi cuts :D

Guest aindy

i never liked solbi...i'll be honest. She use to bug me with this whole "dumb-blond" thing but after watching WGM I literally changed my opinion about her. I love this girl. I love this straight-forward personality she has.

I think girls that speak there minds & show case who they are despite how others thing rocks & Solbi is like that.

Then seeing her & Andy interact I can't help but fall in love with this couple.

I really really really wish they do end up together in real life. They seem compatible. You can tell Solbi really likes Andy.

who wouldn't love this couple?? :wub:

at first honestly i don't like Solbi either.. i've seen some sexy pics of her and i was like..

you are a NO NO for uri Andy..

but after seeing WGM, i've learned to know Solbi even more..

she has this personality that whatever comes to her mind, she will actually say it..

staight-forward.. i love those kind of people..

ANDYways, is Andy's Star Golden bell uploaded in YT??

i haven't seen it yet..

Guest slightlychinita_kristene

flower pot

thanks for making this thread!

thanks for informing me..(in my PM)

crazyYochy

thanks for posting the romanization lyrics of Propose..

i've been looking for this..as in..thanks!

indies67

hahaha..sorry...

i'm so late..hahaha...

i just use my computer just now..so i'm late...

no,i didn't receive it only the PM of flower pot..

but it's okay...

hahahaha,,,i'm so happy!!!!

they are many posts about them already

many love ANBI COUPLE i'm so happy!!!!

all the pics were so nice...i like them..hahaha..

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS THREAD FOR AnBi COUPLE!!!!!

oh god... this is awesome that you guys created a official thread for AnBi!!!! i'll be here every day checking for updates... so please ignore me from time to time if i start to

I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THEM!!!!

Guest giahang

this is our home !! ^______________^

it's great to have some place you can discuss what are you interested in. and Yes ! i'm interested in ANBI, also love them.

although they're going to date or not . i just HAPPY to see them together ^^

i agree with You

i agree with you

Guest amylai

star golden bell link is here:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/wOCUCyKfo8s/ part 3

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/F5785uJeVwQ/ part 2

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/EqIcXPGdVC4/ part 1

found it on tudou. It's not sub though, so i can't understand it.

Another comment, i saw on andy baidu blog, a fan said that anbi couple is probably not going to happen in real life, because of overexposure. She has a point though, cause with andy reserved attitude, i don't think he will be so outspoken if he had a girlfriend. Solbi, i am afraid she will get hurt in the end, cause she is like 100% in love with andy, giving it her all, somehow WGM will give an impact on both of them. Well, even it doesn't work out, hope they found a compatible spouse near future. I really like Solbi, she has really good charisma, and i really envy her.

amylai

thanks for posting the link...

uhh...,in regards with that fan...

well,it's okay...if that fan said that..

we can't tell what will happen in the future...hahaha

me,honestly,i'm really hoping for AnBi couple to be a real life couple...

no matter what happen....^_^

Guest CrazyYochy

amylai

thanks for posting the link...

uhh...,in regards with that fan...

well,it's okay...if that fan said that..

we can't tell what will happen in the future...hahaha

me,honestly,i'm really hoping for AnBi couple to be a real life couple...

no matter what happen....^_^

I am with you.

Regarding what many people (specially fans) would say,

if they end up being together as a real couple or not,

it doesnt matter.

I LOVE THEM ALL THE SAME!

I do think they are quite compatible for each others but,

we cannot predict the future. Let's leave things to take it course.

Kristene: you're welcome!

Ohh yes!! THANKS A LOT FOR THE LINKS, amylai!! I was looking for them everywhere!! and know we got them!

THANKS!! Gracias!!

edit:

awwwww *fangirling moment* he looked so cute doing his heart dance :blush:

the moment he sang the rap of Eusha Eusha it remind me of Solbi since is her favorite Shinhwa song. :lol:

Guest Indies

wow!! yay an ANBI thread for all the die-hard ANBIans :D

thanks flowerpot!!

as said by the other Anbians here, i was just waiting for this thread to come about seeing as the WGM thread was being dominated by ANBI love..

now its slowly changing into a semi-anti ANBI thread hmmf <_<

but anyways... cant wait for--

1. Star Golden Bell

2. WGM!!!!!!!!!

3. Sang Sang Plus!!!!

btw,, im happy to help with the translating as long as someone can provide me with the Anbi cuts :D

amylai has the latest on andy can you PLEASE translate?

Guest smr05

amylai has the latest on andy can you PLEASE translate?

tudou links take forever for me.

any youtube ones?

Just finished watching Star Golden Bell.

MC Jaedong told Andy that Solbi in one of the show admited that if Andy asks her to be his girlfriend, she said she really would like to. MC JD asked what about Andy and he said, 99% he would like to date her HOWEVER he go too many things to do still such as finishing up promoting his album, doing musical which he is getting ready for, and movie. After finishing these activities, he would like to get to know Solbi better...during filming, they talk and make it into reality but once the filming is done, they have their own schedules to go to so they really didn't have chance to talk to each other.

Side comment: The reason why people were laughing when Andy was talking was, when Andy was saying after he finishes 1st album promotion, then musical.... (I think it was Chae Jungwon - 1st guy on the 1st row) said "when then, after your "han-ghap"?". Han-ghap is people who reaches 60 years old. In Korea, when it's your han-ghap, usually children throws a BIG party for the parent who reaches 60. That was why everyone was laughing.

MC Jaedong then asked Saori who did she like better as groom and Saori said she doesn't like Dondon.

Little boy, Donghyun, who likes Andy said, "last time he saw Andy, he was cute but now that he is married, he grew up be a 'man'!" Then he asked "when is Andy going to have baby". Andy answered in 10 years and the other male MC asked "so in 10 years you are really going to marry Solbi?" and Andy replied "no" (meaning not specifically Solbi) but will marry someone he loves. Then the male MC said, "are you saying you don't love Solbi at all?" and that's when Andy went after the MC.

I thought it was funny that they gave Andy's line throwing the bouquet game.

Another comment, i saw on andy baidu blog, a fan said that anbi couple is probably not going to happen in real life, because of overexposure. She has a point though, cause with andy reserved attitude, i don't think he will be so outspoken if he had a girlfriend. Solbi, i am afraid she will get hurt in the end, cause she is like 100% in love with andy, giving it her all, somehow WGM will give an impact on both of them. Well, even it doesn't work out, hope they found a compatible spouse near future. I really like Solbi, she has really good charisma, and i really envy her.

yea, i agree with what the fan said. i think all the attention they are getting would make things awkward for them. i mean, how are two people supposed to bring their relationship to another level if there always going to be people breathing down their necks? people should just let them grow at their own pace instead of speculating this and that and just adding on the pressure.

anyways, i hope that they both do find love soon (be it with each other or with other people) coz they both deserve good, healthy relationships! :lol:

just finished watching the star golden bell..

honestly i can't understand the game there..hehehe

but it's just fine..

i hope someone will upload this on youtube and put full translation!

thanks mommie alice for translating that part of andy!!!^_^

Archived