[official Thread] Andy And Solbi --- Our Fave Wgm Couple

Guest flower pot

Guest Cimegs5088

It is indeed a very heart warming episode..seriously, i mean...dont tell me they're acting, there's no way...the chemical btw them, so natural and so sweet, can be act or fake...

gaa...anohter 7 days to wait. zzzzz

Shin ae? heh, to me she's just another narrow minded woman, even though i like them at the beginning, but that's also because of alex.

Before i forgot, applaud to monmonmonshow2 for uploading the whole episode like....almost instantly right after the live show in korea. That was fast! im amazed, i was thinking to actually wait like few hours later after the show end in korea to be able to seen on youtube.

heh now im looking forward to next episode and also the sub for this episode, i mean..it's just so much true feelings being expressed in this episode.

Hay...waiting for coolsmurf's subbed version make me so desperate. Haha, i guess i never that desperate on a man before ever in my life. :P :P :P (im a guy also! rofl)

just in case u guys missed it, 0:58-1:15 of the 3/3 ep 10

Solbi: Oppa, I Love You, u know?

Andy: ( o.0 ) pain pain (i still think he's trying to get away from responding to wat solbi said. :P)

Solbi: Do you love me tho? Even until now, i still dont know how oppa's heart really feel about me...

way to go gurl...seriously...i mean...dont give up solbi! :D

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CrazyYochy

It is indeed a very heart warming episode..seriously, i mean...dont tell me they're acting, there's no way...the chemical btw them, so natural and so sweet, can be act or fake...

gaa...anohter 7 days to wait. zzzzz

Before i forgot, applaud to monmonmonshow2 for uploading the whole episode like....almost instantly right after the live show in korea. That was fast! im amazed, i was thinking to actually wait like few hours later after the show end in korea to be able to seen on youtube.

Hay...waiting for coolsmurf's subbed version make me so desperate. Haha, i guess i never that desperate on a man before ever in my life. :P :P :P (im a guy also! rofl)

just in case u guys missed it, 0:58-1:15 of the 3/3 ep 10

Solbi: Oppa, I Love You, u know?

Andy: ( o.0 ) pain pain (i still think he's trying to get away from responding to wat solbi said. :P)

Solbi: Do you love me tho? Even until now, i still dont know how oppa's heart really feel about me...

way to go gurl...seriously...i mean...dont give up solbi! :D

Hahahha!! I am glad we have a man in our thread!!!! Welcome to the family!!! :lol:

I know what you mean!!!

That's why I got excited when he said in Star Golden Bell that he has a 90% of dating Solbi but, would wait for him to be totally free to get to know each others and then decide. I can't wait!

I will support them all even if the just end up as friend. They would till be the perfect couple!

I always get crazy waiting for the subbed episodes.

monmonmonshow2 is the best!!! As soon as I woke up I went to check and he/she has it already! She is doing a great fan service for us. The best!

I am glad Andy said he has open up for her.

I hope she doesnt get desperate now that she has his ring and all.

Wait can do great things for us all.

Guest xbaby3phatx

i just saw ep 10, and it was soooo cute!!!!

they looked soooo comfortable with each other....and i loved how solbi sat on him when she was giving him a massage

Guest kriza_09

solbimsgtoDymum.jpg

Solbi's letter to Andy's mom:

To: Mother

How are you? I'm sorry for greeting (you) like this~

(I) should've come to see (you) in person...

Hearing that Mother is sick, I wanted to take care of (you).. (I) hope (you'll) be healthy always..

(I'm) very curious.. since Andy oppa is so cool/great, (I'm) curious about Mother too~

(I) will be praying always~ (for you) to be healthy, to be happy...

Also, (I am) really grateful (to you)~ for sending an angel like Andy oppa...

Just like how (you've) raised (him) with care and love, (I) will make (him) happy~

Don't worry ^^ (I) will come to see (you) some time~ until that time, fighting!!

credit: kriza_09

(in case you want to post this somewhere else)

ps: some sentences might sound weird coz i translated it quite literally... don't have time to think of the better grammar in english... final week is killing me.. >"<

Guest dbsgyunho

:rolleyes: Ahhh this episode was way too cute. Finally we got to see that Andy is opening a little bit for Solbi. Her parents are too adorable. I would like to have such wonderful parents too LOL. Her dad is so cool. Solbi was right. He does wear sunglasses. =). They were so happy and I love how kind they were to Andy.

Solbi was so sweet when she wrote the card to his mum. It just proves that she is a wonderful girl and kind hearted. She cares a lot about Andy.. I was really touched when She wrote the letter.=) A good daughter in law hehe..

I got to know her character more for every weeks. She is such a good person. I think she will make the right girl for Andy if they really are going out.

Andy Oppa! U cant find a better girl right??? LOL. It was so cute of him to give her the ring and flower. They look comfortable with each other and their relationship just get better and better. A RING means a lot right???,.

whether he just bought it for a "thanks gift" or there is more meaning on it. it doesnt matter. Since if he bought a ring to Solbi then it means that at least she does have a place on his heart to deserve that ring....

Guest taaiiez

thanks kriza_09 for card's translation ^^

thank you andy's mom(parent) for sending him here ....

thank you solbi's parent for looking after her ....

and thanks god for making them being together

Guest Cimegs5088

hmm...im kind of touch by what solbi wrote to andy's mom...

i mean, if im in the position of andy, i'll be really touched.

a girl doing her best wanting to share the burden and fully accept u as who u are..

that's something...really...practically sweet. :P

Guest Indies

So, when is Sang Sang Plus? Tuesday ? What time in Korea? I am in New York and I need to adjust my time. Is it at MBC?

Guest smr05

this weeks episode was an ANBI special lols ^^

i loved it!!!

ill translate some of the key moments once i watch it again :D

(at work atm so unable to :()

heres the translations for Star Golden Bell from Vid 1/8 ~ 4/8 (only Andy parts):

080517 Star Golden Bell - Andy 1/8

MC: can you greet Andy in the same way?

PJA: Andy? well im not exactly close enough with him to be greeting him that way.

A: im ok with it

MC: ok now please greet Andy as you normally would

PJA: *slaps him on the back* lets be friends

A: im fine with it.

PJA: your speaking with your jaw clenched

A: no im not, our shinhwa members we usually hit one another as well

MC: you look slightly angry

A: no im not haha

MC: Now Andy! Andy you have been picked as the number one husband material. So what is it that you lack compared to other guys?

A: theres a lot. i lack toughness and people think ive got a lot of cute charms but in fact im rather brusque (curt), im not very good to that person.

MC: oh is that so? on TV you ooze your cute charms, with your heart dance its just so adorable

A: *to PJA* why do u keep laughing?

CJW: the two are completely the opposite

MC: interview wise, its more like PJA-goon (male/mr) and Andy-yang (female/miss)

MC: Andy-yang

A: Yes? what Andy-yang? oops!

MC: please greet the audience in your cute way

Andy: *greets audience* hello, nice to meet you, im Andy

MC: now with toughness, since we hardly see you like that

C: i personally want to see his heart dance

MC: than how about you greet the audience in a tough manner and finish it off with your adorable heart dance

Andy: *says with a manly voice* Hello! nice to meet you, I'm Andy *stands up and does the heart dance*

8:46 ~ 080517 Star Golden Bell - Andy 2/8

MC: It would be regretful if we didnt let Andy sing as well, so Andy..

A: Our 1st album failed but it seems people know this song "Eusha Eusha" very well *Andy raps/sings Eusha Eusha*

Random man: i have no idea what he just sang

080517 Star Golden Bell - Andy 3/8

1:03

MC: Andy's real name is Lee Sun Ho

Andy: Yes

2:04

Man: (He was asked to make up some nicknames, as he is known for creating some outrageous and rather mean ones) For Andy, well due to his enormous popularity i'm gonna have to be a little careful with this one and make it a meaningful one. You know he has been successfully busy with his activities in China, so ill put a "Dae" for big and the Chinese use "Pal" (eight) to mean blessing, so his nickname is "Dae Pal ee" (direct translation is big fly, as 'Pal ee' is the word for the insect fly) which means to receive big blessings. And whats more, from looking at the size of his head, i'll use his family name "lee" to the name and so his nickname is "(l)ee dae pal ee"! (direct translation, "this big fly", with '(l)ee' meaning 'this')

3:44

MC: Our "Gol" lines leader and everyone's "An sobang" Andy.

MC 2: lets say, if you get married, you know how everyone has their own fantasy when it comes to marriage. What do you really want to do when you get married?

A: I want to go to the amusement park with my wife

MC 2: why? do you want to send her up high?

A: no, i want to be able to enjoy our time there together, eating fairy floss, taking photos, riding all the different rides and do a lot of sight seeing. You know when you're young, you go there with your friends, i was never able to go due to my busy schedule, which is why its always been something i wish to do together when im married.

MC 2: so JSJ, is this the case when u got married?

MC: well, after a bit into the marriage, when we go to the amusement park and we get on a ride, i wonder to myself, whether shes gonna push me over or not..

*Andy's fantasy is shattered*

5:42

MC: (on the subject of morning calls, KSY has prepared a morning call for Andy) *Andy is asleep*

KSY: darling, *shouts* the round sun has risen

A: (OMG HOW ADORABLE IS HE!!!!) 5 minutes

KSY: aww, 5 minutes? then here sleep on my arm and you have to wake up after 5 minutes... *shouts* its been 5 minutes pwease wake up!

A: 3 minutes

KSY: 3 minutes? *enter Jaws music* if you dont wake up in 3 minutes KSY will kiss you, 5, 4..*Andy wakes up*

MC: now we all should listen to Andy's new song "Propose"

*Andy gets up and performs (lipsyncs) to Propose*

MC: now whoever wants to receive Andy's proposal please stand up

*3 stars get up, and then comes KSY* *KSY and Andy hold hands and spin around, both falling on their bottoms*

A: i think she's stronger than me

MC: in a different program, Solbi confessed that she would really like to go out with you. I know you would have been asked this question many times, but how do you feel?

A: me.. my heart is about 99% for going out with Solbi..

Everyone: oh my you two are going to go out/you should ask her out/why dont you date already

A: But, but because there are just so many things i need to do and fulfil.. i would like to do it after all thats been done. Truthfully, ive released my album, and after this im preparing for my upcoming musical and right now its just all too hectic

CJW: so after the musical?

A: ive got a film lined up. So after all that has been done, and also after we get to know eachother more, then.. yeah.. ill think about it...

MC: so you're saying you need to get to know Solbi more?

A: yes, because right now during the shoot, it may seem like we both talk a lot and get really chummy and close, but when the shoot is over, we both just farewell eachother saying "you did well, you did well" and then have no choice but to go off on our own separate ways as we're both really busy. Which is why I havent had the chance to talk to her properly.

080517 Star Golden Bell - Andy 4/8

5:56

A: (guessing game - out of the 5 dishes, 1 is curry and the rest is mustard) it smells like curry *Andy takes a spoonful* mmm, wow, its good *drops chopstick/fork/spoon*

MC: then why are your hands shaking?

A: i have slight palsy in my hands

MC: *Andy picks up radish* no thats not allowed

MC: if you give this curry to Solbi, what do u think she would say?

A: i think she'll slap my bum

MC: do u think she'll give it a few taps or a big slap?

A: a big slap haha

Guest miaka0210

ahhhh I can't wait till next week!!!!

I wonder who their visitors are????!!!!!(crossing my fingers....shinhwa!!! hahahaha or at least one member please!!!!)

oh and by the way now that I've watched the episode today

i finally realized that the photo frame behind their picture(the one from the house warming party)

was the one they took while solbi's parents were there.

that's so sweet!!!!!! ahhhh can't wait can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

*so sorry if someone already said this here. I haven't read all the post yet. I'll come back and read all the post

but right now i have to go!!!!

Guest Indies

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE SO LUCKY YOU ARE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DB):):D:D:D:):lol::lol::lol:

SMRO5 YOU ROCK !!!

Guest aindy

Soompi back's?!?! what happened?!?!

this episode is one of the best AnBi episodes ever!!!

Andy...

a very well-mannered guy..

you can actually see how nervous he was when Solbi's parents came and i think he keeps on thinking if they will like me or if they will like what he prepared..

but honestly, im lovin' Solbi's Dad.. he's sooooooooooooo cooL~!!

Andy must be thinking a lot when he sees how lovey-dovey Solbi's parents were..

i think some kind of jealousy hit him..

*for those who didn't know, Andy's parents are divorced..

he's taking care both of them right now..* :(

but as for a guy, Andy really never fails to amazed me..

he knows how to cook, knows his way around the house..

Andy initiated to do that formal bow infront of his parents..

ahhhhhhh... jincha.... totally speechless...

cimegs5088,

you're a guy?!?!

wow.... no idea we have guy AnBi fans too..

any other guys around here..

kriza,

thanks for translating..

i'm desperately waiting for subs now..

most of the time Andy was the one talking in the confession room..

he must be talking about his parents too?

during the confession, anytime he was about to cry..

about the ring.. wow..

it's a beautiful ring.. i was hoping for a hug or bobo when she wore it..

she reserved it for now..

i had a feeling off-cam, Solbi gave him a hug.. no doubt about it.. :blush:

momonsnow2 is really fast..

wondering how he/she records it>> btw, monmonsnow2 is a he or a she?? :sweatingbullets:

Andy was covering his face during Solbi's confession.. so cute~!

that was about 10-15 seconds~!LOL

he said something when Solbi hit him not to do that..

this one is priceless, one big happy family:

26554073cu8.jpg

99437418ss2.jpg

61zl9.jpg

83707125wj4.jpg

this is one is really random..

you could see Andy's thankfulness for all the gifts he received

looks like he was about to tear..

80076312ek4.jpg

54226327ym0.jpg

ANDYways, have you seen Solbi's Sixth Sense Quiz game this time with Junjin??

wondering if he or she mentioned Andy again.. :D

smr05~!!

thanks for translating~~

hahah.. Andy..

no doubts Solbi would really slap your bum hard.. LOL

Andy is sooooooo cute in Star Golden Bell..

who wouldn't want this man for a husband, ei..

66a2dec434db2ed839db498hd5.jpg

229c362a2b5dbf2b5343c18hi2.jpg

just watch episode 10..... i'm glad that this week clip is longer hehe.. it's so formal.. they really look like a real couple.. wow..

i think solbi parent really help solbi alot..by changing andy feeling hahaha... cause they are such an easy going family....

and andy seem like enjoying the family time alot... i thk because both his parent are sick and divorce..

its really hard for them to get together.. like this....

and i think it's really sweet for solbi to be give andy mum parent...she wanted to capture the mother in law heart

they didnt show the present out they just show the card.. so that' why it seeem so real.. hohoho...cause they'r keeping some of their privacy now..

i think andy mum will be very touch after reading the card~~~~that touch andy too~~~~such a sweet girl..

all i got to say..it's sure a tiring day for andy...shopping>preparing food>entertaining solbi parents>preparing the event(ballon,flower&ring)hohoh...such a perfect husband.. applause for our an-seobang yeah....

fighting.. for anbi couple...

Guest theGreatOne

i think there is quite a few number of guys around here, who are watching this show and are liking the anbi couple. we rather read and see what you girls write about then write about them, well at least thats what i'm thinking.

Guest Cimegs5088

lmao aindy, coolsmurf is another guy here that i know....

it's ok for a guy to sometime enjoy the romance u know....we do speak the language of love~. :P

Besides, dont i sounds like a guy..? :P

Guest glee22

Wow Im glad we have this thread thanks donnapie .. I just backlog to read all the post wow .. its already in 9 page .. Im glad to know there are many addict like me hehehe .. Anyways .. I dont get some people in WGM thread .. whats wrong with posting about your favorite couple .. if they don't like to read it then fine don't read it .. I mean well I do love other couples Except for alex and shinae ... its too boring for me .. but when those two have been the fav topic .. i never get irritated ... i don' bash their fans .. just skip to the comments and not read them .. but I love crownJ/SIY and now Hwangbo/hyungjoon I do post sometimes about them but what can i do if Im more obsessed with ANBI .. well .. anyways at least .. we already have a home where no one can complain ..

FarAway -- I just visit your blog thank for the recap of ep10 .. wow .. they are really getting serious .. ANDy is so nervous .. I watch the unsubbed clip in youtube courtesy of monmonsnow2 It make my day ...

mommie_ alice -- good to see you here ..

I just watch the goldenbell where andy on it .. I notice that he was really becoming serious everytime solbi topic came out .. unlike previous guesting of his .. especially in star recipe when solbi comes out he just laughed hard .. now I guess he is being too careful .. how nice of him .. ohh thanks SMR05 for translating .. I watched it w/o sub and have no idea whats hes talking just guess about it when the pic of solbi came out ..

note have any of you watch the golden fisheries cut of andy where he guested together with minwoo .. it airs on 3/26 mc asked who andy like he said kim tae hee mc the asked not that movie icon just common person so they can match them minwoo whispered solbi ohh its so cute I find the link and post it later

so long Ill post later gotta check other articles

Guest aindy

lmao aindy, coolsmurf is another guy here that i know....

it's ok for a guy to sometime enjoy the romance u know....we do speak the language of love~. :P

awwwwwwwww.. how sweet.. :wub:

really!?!? he's a guy too?!?! :D

well honestly im not interested in knowing if you're a guy or a girl as long as we both like AnBi, it doesn't matter to me.. :D

Wow Im glad we have this thread thanks donnapie .. I just backlog to read all the post wow .. its already in 9 page .. Im glad to know there are many addict like me hehehe .. Anyways .. I dont get some people in WGM thread .. whats wrong with posting about your favorite couple .. if they don't like to read it then fine don't read it .. I mean well I do love other couples Except for alex and shinae ... its too boring for me .. but when those two have been the fav topic .. i never get irritated ... i don' bash their fans .. just skip to the comments and not read them .. but I love crownJ/SIY and now Hwangbo/hyungjoon I do post sometimes about them but what can i do if Im more obsessed with ANBI .. well .. anyways at least .. we already have a home where no one can complain ..

FarAway -- I just visit your blog thank for the recap of ep10 .. wow .. they are really getting serious .. ANDy is so nervous .. I watch the unsubbed clip in youtube courtesy of monmonsnow2 It make my day ...

mommie_ alice -- good to see you here ..

I just watch the goldenbell where andy on it .. I notice that he was really becoming serious everytime solbi topic came out .. unlike previous guesting of his .. especially in star recipe when solbi comes out he just laughed hard .. now I guess he is being too careful .. how nice of him .. ohh thanks SMR05 for translating .. I watched it w/o sub and have no idea whats hes talking just guess about it when the pic of solbi came out ..

note have any of you watch the golden fisheries cut of andy where he guested together with minwoo .. it airs on 3/26 mc asked who andy like he said kim tae hee mc the asked not that movie icon just common person so they can match them minwoo whispered solbi ohh its so cute I find the link and post it later

so long Ill post later gotta check other articles

just finished watching Golden Bell too.. just the cuts of the translation smr05 posted earlier..

YT is not cooperating to me now so i just streamed those cuts..

right you are, glee..

in his previous shows when he was asked about Solbi he would just laugh or lead the topic into a different one..

but this time he would talk with it with ease..

will this has to do with his mom warned him before not to be blunt in front of other people??

maybe it is..

awwwwwwww.. right now i have to prepare for work..

i don't wanna go.. huhu..

we don't have internet access at the office..

Guest Indies

Ok to all THE GUYS OUT THERE I HAVE A QUESTION:

"From your observation as a guy, do you think Andy has feelings for Solbi? and Why?"

I've asked (bullied )my guy friends to watch at least the Billiard episode and this episode.

Billiard episode : all of them said that if they were Andy, yeah they'll have a crush on Solbi

because of her charm and flirtiness. She makes Andy feel special and that

is one big plus. She also throws alot of ego boosting comments but at the

same time she throws you a challenge. They loved that she beat him in the

pool game, it adds mystery to her. All along Andy was confident he'd win, when

he did not--- he took real notice of her, and started thinking "hmmm, how did she

do that..." "who is she really..."

Also a nice guy would do things for everyone BUT, there is some sort of a limit.

Andy is a nice guy, yes they said but he would not go thru & buy the coffee in the

rain and also they said, especially when the coffee shop was a bit hard to find and

kinda far. Even a nice guy would come back and say that he went looking but he

could not find one. BUT, since he wants to impress her, and he is really having a

wonderful time with her--- he went looking for coffee even though it was raining

and far away.

Episode 10: Yes, Andy has feelings for Solbi. A guy would not buy a ring especially a guy like

him who thinks things over. One of my guy friends, who is similar to Andy said, that

the way Andy acts is like him when he first got to meet his wife. He said that it

was scarry for him to show and voice out his feelings so he acted EXACTLY what

Andy is doing right now. "Acting" as if he does not feel or care too much when in fact

all his feeling are just bottled up. He remembered wanting to just shout "Ilove you"

to the woman he loves (now his wife) but so scarred of rejection. He said he felt

like a volcano about to erupt. The only reason why he was able to let her know

was when he got really scarred that he was going to lose her to a guy who was

aggressively pursuing her. He said Andy's cool aura towards Solbi is an act.

Because he said, if you really look at him when he thinks the camera is not on him

he always look at Solbi sideways. Also when they were eating and picture taking

he always (like a good husband) looks at his wife (Solbi) for approval if its ok or

not. My friend started laughing and said that Andy is already a husband in training

and he does not even realize it!

So GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

Guest Cimegs5088

Ok to all THE GUYS OUT THERE I HAVE A QUESTION:

"From your observation as a guy, do you think Andy has feelings for Solbi? and Why?"

I've asked (bullied )my guy friends to watch at least the Billiard episode and this episode.

Billiard episode : all of them said that if they were Andy, yeah they'll have a crush on Solbi

because of her charm and flirtiness. She makes Andy feel special and that

is one big plus. She also throws alot of ego boosting comments but at the

same time she throws you a challenge. They loved that she beat him in the

pool game, it adds mystery to her. All along Andy was confident he'd win, when

he did not--- he took real notice of her, and started thinking "hmmm, how did she

do that..." "who is she really..."

Also a nice guy would do things for everyone BUT, there is some sort of a limit.

Andy is a nice guy, yes they said but he would not go thru & buy the coffee in the

rain and also they said, especially when the coffee shop was a bit hard to find and

kinda far. Even a nice guy would come back and say that he went looking but he

could not find one. BUT, since he wants to impress her, and he is really having a

wonderful time with her--- he went looking for coffee even though it was raining

and far away.

Episode 10: Yes, Andy has feelings for Solbi. A guy would not buy a ring especially a guy like

him who thinks things over. One of my guy friends, who is similar to Andy said, that

the way Andy acts is like him when he first got to meet his wife. He said that it

was scarry for him to show and voice out his feelings so he acted EXACTLY what

Andy is doing right now. "Acting" as if he does not feel or care too much when in fact

all his feeling are just bottled up. He remembered wanting to just shout "Ilove you"

to the woman he loves (now his wife) but so scarred of rejection. He said he felt

like a volcano about to erupt. The only reason why he was able to let her know

was when he got really scarred that he was going to lose her to a guy who was

aggressively pursuing her. He said Andy's cool aura towards Solbi is an act.

Because he said, if you really look at him when he thinks the camera is not on him

he always look at Solbi sideways. Also when they were eating and picture taking

he always (like a good husband) looks at his wife (Solbi) for approval if its ok or

not. My friend started laughing and said that Andy is already a husband in training

and he does not even realize it!

So GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

as a guy who been through different phase of my life with different perspective on relationship in each phase, i kind of think that, sometime u really have to imagine the scenario as in wat if solbi is just a very average looking girl...

i would say my character is kinda similiar as andy, i will still buy a female friends coffee even that i need to walk through rain, to me...it's like, some sort of....being gentleman?

of course, in the billiard incident, it will definately open up my heart with the girl, it's like, sometime u play a game or both u messing with each other for quite abit till an extend both u are truly happy from the depth of ur heart, it of course will give u an indication that u're comfortable with this person, sub-conciously.

as for the ring incident...i mean...i duno, BUT, judging from the design of the ring and stuff, the ring is not just simple a kind of gratitude or appreciation, it's actually ....hmm...how do i put this, like an indication to the girl that, ...er....er....he's close to having the same feelings as her too, sorta like "gurl, hang on there, my feelings is coming" kind of thing. anyway, it means he's really touched and start having "special feelings" on solbi already...

as far as i understand andy's character, he isnt the kind that have like 101% confidence, he's the kind that ....has high ambition, but low self esteem. these thing contradict and actually will cause depression to some people, especially during these kind of age where is kinda critical for career. I kinda think that in andy's heart, he do like solbi, but he's always concern about his financial and ability to give solbi a good life, and HENCE, part of him will be like, telling himself solbi has flaw here and there, something he could use as excuse to convinced him away from pursuiting. He's the kind of person that once in a relationship, he wanna give the best to his partner and make them like top of the world. :) this also explain y sometime he seems blunt and cool, because he's...avoiding the fact that...he has feeling for solbi too, and blunt because somehow he wanna express something but ....on another hand...he doesn't want to express it.. u und wat i mean?

from the way andy look at solbi, even up to ep 9, i still think that he doesnt have special feelings for solbi yet, but at ep 10, his way of looking at solbi totally changed. It's like, due to the lack of love from a complete family, a family become the ultimate goal of life for him, sub-conciously, hence when he trying to pursuit somebody to become "part of the family", he tend to want to gv them the best. and also due to his subconcious' leaning towards a happy family, an atmosphere like ep 10 become the key to unlock his sealed world, or to melt the ice heart, especially after act from solbi's mom that cook for his mom and solbi's present and card for his mom.

I duno, from the way he look at solbi and her family, i see a hunger in him, the kind of hunger that he wanna be part of it, u know, as if a lil kid looking at other children having lollipops and so, but in a good way. *cough* :P he's like, he wanna open up to this family, it's like, part of him is telling him to open it up. as solbi is the one that "unlock" this seal, she'll become the kind of comfort that andy will be seeking in the future, as far as i can predict.

All the andy's confessions, i can tell that he's thinking bout his family instead of solbi. He's worrying bout something from his family...im not sure what. maybe he's worry that he will become like his dad and hurt solbi? i duno

As far as subconcious behaviour goes, i dont think...if a guy wanna buy a present to show gratitude or appreciation he will buy something with "I Love You" on it, consider he already bought like a big bunch of flower and already with all the baloons. :P dont u get it? HE'S CONFESSING TO SOLBI IN AN INDIRECT WAY! that's like how i did it with my ex. :P shy guy's way. :P it's like, sendin signals and hopefully she got it....etc etc.

As conclusion, i think Andy is now scratching his head on how to confess to solbi in a way that he wun feel shy, or...make him looks desperate or also that, ppl like him doesnt wanna be the "pursuitor" as they doesnt wan to be the one that lead to a failure, if fail. They rather be passive, and be other's option and be picked, so that they wun need to be responsible or feel guilty for...being the "starter", u und wat i mean?

I do believe part of andy is pushing him over to confess, and is telling him to MAN UP! haha, let's see what happen in the following episodes....

oh god, so fast already ep 10. T_T i hope the show never end.

Do note 1 thing tho, if they really dont have feelings on each other, most of the time they wouldn't be so so so careful and serious when answering question regarding their relationship.

something's definately there. :)

Archived