[official Thread] Andy And Solbi --- Our Fave Wgm Couple

Guest flower pot

Guest flower pot

This thread is really growing fast!

To all those who send their thanks, you're very much welcome...

Aindy, thanks for the article links... probably we can do the same in We Got Married thread so that AnBi lovers would be aware that there's a separate thread... We can probably put up links of news and appearances so that they can get to know and visit our thread as well...

smr05, thanks for volunteering to do subs... probably we can ask your favor from time to time to sub unsubbed anbi videos for us... (in case you have time, the links on the 1st page for 8vs1 and Sixth Quiz are currently unsubbed... perhaps you can sub significant AnBi parts if you don't mind?) thanks a lot!

MommieAlice, thanks for the summary of what happened during Andy's guesting on Star Golden Bell...

And to all of the other posters, newbies or those who have been as crazy about AnBi since the start of We Got Married... thank you for posting and keeping the thread alive and kicking...

I just want to point out also and comment regarding the fact that AnBi might not end up at all in real life...

I will be honest, when i first started watching them interact onscreen, i barely knew Andy nor Solbi but then i got interested to research about them because of We Got Married... Their chemistry is so intense that you just can't help but wish that yes, they do end up together for real...

But lately, with all the news and development that has been happening, i decided to just employ a wait and see attitude... If they do end up together that would be great, but if not i hope they can remain friends and continue on to be successful individuals and just find the person who's right for them since they are truly good people... For now, i'd just enjoy every single moment that they're together and just appreciate all the encouraging news and comments that they leave for eacb other...

I still remember the time that i liked Solbi the best... It was the episode where she called her mom to ask for help in kimchi making... I just find it so sincere and adorable how much she likes Andy that she'd do anything to please him... even learn to cook something that she does not know anything about! I loved her even more in the episode where Andy was talking about his mom and you can see how deeply she's affected by Andy's story... You can feel the genuine concern and love that she has for Andy and not just on a superficial level...Hopefully, she can come out of this series unscathed if ever they're really not meant to be together...

As for Andy, i understand how he feels... He's a genuinely good guy... We really don't know how he feels at this point since he tends to keep to himself and he's been very non-committal from the very start... but sometimes, the way he touches Solbi and looks at her is a dead giveaway that he's also noticing all the effort and love that she's giving him... But in the end, of course Andy will still be the one to decide if he'd let this coupling go further beyond the TV screen or just leave it there...

If you guys have watched the taiwanese series IT STARTED WITH A KISS, Solbi and Andy reminds me so much of Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu... Xiang Qin is forward, funny, and oh so eager to please ZS and ZS is the exact opposite, seemingly cold, tends to keep to himself and just plain unaffectionate towards XQ who is moving heaven and earth just to get him to like her... but in the end, little by little, with the perseverance that XQ has shown, ZS was finally able to see her for the woman she is and i guess that is what Solbi should do at this point... If she wants Andy to like her, then she should persevere and Andy on the other hand, should just keep an open mind and not close his doors to the possibility of liking Solbi... (which i think is what is happening right now...)

For now, i'll just sit back and enjoy the ride and wish these two nothing but the best... :)

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Indies

Just finished watching Star Golden Bell.

MC Jaedong told Andy that Solbi in one of the show admited that if Andy asks her to be his girlfriend, she said she really would like to. MC JD asked what about Andy and he said, 99% he would like to date her HOWEVER he go too many things to do still such as finishing up promoting his album, doing musical which he is getting ready for, and movie. After finishing these activities, he would like to get to know Solbi better...during filming, they talk and make it into reality but once the filming is done, they have their own schedules to go to so they really didn't have chance to talk to each other.

Side comment: The reason why people were laughing when Andy was talking was, when Andy was saying after he finishes 1st album promotion, then musical.... (I think it was Chae Jungwon - 1st guy on the 1st row) said "when then, after your "han-ghap"?". Han-ghap is people who reaches 60 years old. In Korea, when it's your han-ghap, usually children throws a BIG party for the parent who reaches 60. That was why everyone was laughing.

MC Jaedong then asked Saori who did she like better as groom and Saori said she doesn't like Dondon.

Little boy, Donghyun, who likes Andy said, "last time he saw Andy, he was cute but now that he is married, he grew up be a 'man'!" Then he asked "when is Andy going to have baby". Andy answered in 10 years and the other male MC asked "so in 10 years you are really going to marry Solbi?" and Andy replied "no" (meaning not specifically Solbi) but will marry someone he loves. Then the male MC said, "are you saying you don't love Solbi at all?" and that's when Andy went after the MC.

I thought it was funny that they gave Andy's line throwing the bouquet game.

THANK YOUUUUUUUU!!!!! I was watching but couldn't understand. Thank you sooo much!

Guest aindy

Everyone, pls wait patiently for this YT user called vincehenzo79

to upload Sang Sang Plus and Star Golden Bell with subs :)

so at the moment, just subsribe to him/ her

http://www.youtube.com/user/vinchenzo79

----------------------------------------------------------

EDIT :

just found this Star Golden Bell 080517 [no subs]

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5 is missing -.-''

Part 6

Part 7

supposed to have 12 parts..but he/she only upload till Part 7

irenee, thanks a lot..

i will patiently wait for the subs..

sorry but the links you posted are not from Star Golden Bell... it's from Star King,, :)

This thread is really growing fast!

To all those who send their thanks, you're very much welcome...

Aindy, thanks for the article links... probably we can do the same in We Got Married thread so that AnBi lovers would be aware that there's a separate thread... We can probably put up links of news and appearances so that they can get to know and visit our thread as well...

smr05, thanks for volunteering to do subs... probably we can ask your favor from time to time to sub unsubbed anbi videos for us... (in case you have time, the links on the 1st page for 8vs1 and Sixth Quiz are currently unsubbed... perhaps you can sub significant AnBi parts if you don't mind?) thanks a lot!

MommieAlice, thanks for the summary of what happened during Andy's guesting on Star Golden Bell...

And to all of the other posters, newbies or those who have been as crazy about AnBi since the start of We Got Married... thank you for posting and keeping the thread alive and kicking...

I just want to point out also and comment regarding the fact that AnBi might not end up at all in real life...

I will be honest, when i first started watching them interact onscreen, i barely knew Andy nor Solbi but then i got interested to research about them because of We Got Married... Their chemistry is so intense that you just can't help but wish that yes, they do end up together for real...

But lately, with all the news and development that has been happening, i decided to just employ a wait and see attitude... If they do end up together that would be great, but if not i hope they can remain friends and continue on to be successful individuals and just find the person who's right for them since they are truly good people... For now, i'd just enjoy every single moment that they're together and just appreciate all the encouraging news and comments that they leave for each other...

I still remember the time that i liked Solbi the best... It was the episode where she called her mom to ask for help in kimchi making... I just find it so sincere and adorable how much she likes Andy that she'd do anything to please him... even learn to cook something that she does not know anything about! I loved her even more in the episode where Andy was talking about his mom and you can see how deeply she's affected by Andy's story... You can feel the genuine concern and love that she has for Andy and not just on a superficial level...Hopefully, she can come out of this series unscathed if ever they're really not meant to be together...

As for Andy, i understand how he feels... He's a genuinely good guy... We really don't know how he feels at this point since he tends to keep to himself and he's been very non-committal from the very start... but sometimes, the way he touches Solbi and looks at her is a dead giveaway that he's also noticing all the effort and love that she's giving him... But in the end, of course Andy will still be the one to decide if he'd let this coupling go further beyond the TV screen or just leave it there...

If you guys have watched the taiwanese series IT STARTED WITH A KISS, Solbi and Andy reminds me so much of Xiang Qin and Zhi Shu... Xiang Qin is forward, funny, and oh so eager to please ZS and ZS is the exact opposite, seemingly cold, tends to keep to himself and just plain unaffectionate towards XQ who is moving heaven and earth just to get him to like her... but in the end, little by little, with the perseverance that XQ has shown, ZS was finally able to see her for the woman she is and i guess that is what Solbi should do at this point... If she wants Andy to like her, then she should persevere and Andy on the other hand, should just keep an open mind and not close his doors to the possibility of liking Solbi... (which i think is what is happening right now...)

For now, i'll just sit back and enjoy the ride and wish these two nothing but the best... :)

flower_pot,

yes we can do that..

hope the others already knew that there's a separate AnBi thread now..

we can share links there if there are news about Andy and Solbi in the future.. and vise versa.. :D

to keep all things organized..

we all saw that Andy hasn't been that open to Solbi yet in the first episodes but as the show goes on,

he is slowly opening up his heart to him...

even though he keeps on saying that he doesn't like Solbi, but who knows??

let's wait where this will lead to..

there are still many episodes we will be looking forward to..

mommie alice,

thanks for the translation..

can't wait to see it in subs~!!!

Guest slightlychinita_kristene

ireenee

thanks for the info.....^_^

but it's star king not star golden bell..^_^

okay..i'll just wait here...

so excited to watch it....^_^

i love this thread!!!!!^_^

flower pot

that's true...

let's just wait for andy..for what he will do in the next days to come...

let's not expect a lot for them...^_^

eventhough there are fans that against AnbI COUPLE...its just fine...

we have our own opinions..^_^

this yhread is really growing so fast,.,,

love it!!!^_^

Guest Rgal

Thanks flower pot for setting up this new thread.. Def a plc i will b stalking daily.. hahaha

Flower pot, i watched It Started W A Kiss n yes i see the XQ n ZS in AnBi. Had Solbi been a shy or introvert person, sparks would not have fly n Andy will still b the forever shy guy as he is. I tink the interest of AnBi grew as we see Andy opening up more n more each ep n even when they r not filming (like his music core perf).. I would tink on certain level Andy had already gotten used having Solbi's ways n finally starting to open up. His body language starts to change in line with his new grown feelings to Solbi.

Hpefully Andy will find the truth to his feelings one day n AnBi can really can get started. If not, i m really worried Solbi will b hurt badly as i tink its pretty obvious she is getting more into Andy...

Cant wait for tonite ep. 100 mins of WGM! Wooo!

Any kind soul to do a gif of Andy on bended knee with the rose to Solbi on the music core pef?

Guest Indies

ONE HOUR AND 6 MINS LEFT AND IT's ANBI TIME!!!!!

Geez, it sucks to be in the East coast or anywhere in the US now coz I have to stay up till 7am!! Hay..

Guest jelly_pudding

they are so cute together!!!!!!

i wish they dated in real life.

i used to not like solbi or andy that much actually.. but after watching this show, solbi is really funny.. hahah and andy is now one of my favorite members in shinhwa :]] he's so cute.. he has a baby face <3.

Guest Witchtwitch09

firstly, thanks for the invite flowerpot! :) yeah, now we have some place to talk about our fav couple..

cant wait to watch the 100 mins special today.. about an hour more to go.. :) we're expecting more bo-bos today right? from the pics we saw? :P

Guest coffinhouse

Uweee... less than an hour away to We Got Married..(i purposely skipped japanese class for today's episode) and the thread grew so fast!!!

glad to have everyone here.... i'll be seeing you guys again soon...later! =)

i'll try to post whatever i can understand....!!

Guest slightlychinita_kristene

what's that 100 mins. episode????

uhh..i'm so excited to watch episode 10....

wahahahaha...

i'm sooo crazy about this couple!!!

honestly i don't know solbi at all..i only see her in WGM...but i like her..she's so funny...

i'm a shinhwa fan before..i like eric that time...

but after i watched WGM,,,i already like andy..hahaha...^_^

Guest flower pot

Counting the minutes till We Got Married!

Hope someone can transcribe Andy-Solbi moments as soon as it's shown, for us non-korean speaking supporters... Thanks!

Guest Witchtwitch09

what's that 100 mins. episode????

uhh..i'm so excited to watch episode 10....

wahahahaha...

i'm sooo crazy about this couple!!!

honestly i don't know solbi at all..i only see her in WGM...but i like her..she's so funny...

i'm a shinhwa fan before..i like eric that time...

but after i watched WGM,,,i already like andy..hahaha...^_^

it seems that today's ep will be extended to 100 mins.. according to a post in WGM thread. :)

irenee, thanks a lot..

i will patiently wait for the subs..

sorry but the links you posted are not from Star Golden Bell... it's from Star King,, :)

ireenee

thanks for the info..... ^_^

but it's star king not star golden bell.. ^_^

SORRY everyone..

i got TOO excited seeing the DATE than the programme itself. :sweatingbullets:

i've removed it already

so sorry for the confusion caused!!

WGM~ showing soon?

--------------------------------------------

this time is REAL one la..haha [trust me ok!!]

no subs

080517 Star Golden Bell - Andy

080517 Star Golden Bell - Andy part 2

080517 Star Golden Bell - Andy part 3

credits to 0kasumma0

i think still uploading coz the 3rd part just out for 6 mins.

Guest CrazyYochy

Here its 4:03 am and I just woke up to watch as always our PERFECT COUPLE!!! Let's than 17 minutes.

ANBI COUPLE FIGHTING!!!

P.S. For going to bed I missed so much (I need to backtrack) mommie alice thanks a lot for the summary of what happened.

Save this spot to SPOILERS (I dont know korea so bear with the me explaining a bit of the body language)

The preview looks EXCITING!!

The beginning son today was 'Propose'. So exciting!

Love when the four of them hugged each others in Solbi's sofa.

Finally they get to meet! SO EXCITING!

He is so formal.. he is like the perfect husband for every girl. love the bow and the respect for the elders.

Guest Witchtwitch09

yah.. WGM showing in less than 30 mins time..

i dont understand korean as well.. usually just watch out for the body language..haha.. thus i sure wont mind if korean speaking comrades can fill us in on what's happening today.. :) thanks in advance..

Guest coffinhouse

STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll be editing this post while watching.....!!

4:28pm : they started with hwang bo - hyung joong couple????? dang.. but anyways.. i'm interested in their story

Guest aindy

they're using Propose as the opening song!!

wowow~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're having a family picture..

how cute~!!!!

:wub:

Archived