Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AAgurl789

Janice's nose job did her gooodd lol.

Angela is getting too thin =(. She should gain like 5-10 pounds

janice looks the same to me before and now. her nose, face, etc are virtually the same...just better makeup and clothes.

ABB on the other hand looks very different from when she first started.

doesn't matter, they're both beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BAM♥BI

Wow, I used to lean more towards Angela's look, but recently I've been liking Janice's look a lot more.

She looks radiant in the Shiseido function pictures. Don't get me wrong, though, both still look gosh darn drop dead gorgeous.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

^ Thanks for sharing.

ABB never updates her Japanese blog anymore and she's not at TGC tomorrow. Seems like her initial sucess in Japan is on the decline :(

Guest yvonnebear

i agree! she looks like she's in a mythical place haha.

anyways she has a new song for Vidal Sassoon, i think it's better than Beauty Survivor...Love Never Stops

225639720.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299298543&Signature=bLr2akA5yuh4iJnJMd%2Bo82ihygk%3D

New Pictures of her Birthday Party! Happy 22nd birthday, Angelababy :D

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

61e44b02jw6deu91irs5zj.jpg

61e44b02jw6dexfazt6obj.jpg

229720976.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1299298452&Signature=r%2FfYIBNfVvxIl5LiRLU1g5hCjn8%3D

I notice that often it's the same way of doing makeup that makes a lot of celebrities look similar, ABB is GORGEOUS Without the smoky-eye in such a more unique way! Goshhhh i love the fresh spring look!

Guest AAgurl789

61e44b02jw6deu91irs5zj.jpg

abb's bag looks delicious here! ahh, am i ever gonna get an hermes. ={ don't like that donut thing on her wrist and the whip creamed on her shoulders...but still pretty nonetheless

Guest fuzzylove<3

AngelaBaby for Vogue China (credits to lisaeldridge.com ---> an amazing makeup artist) - hopefully these pics haven't been posted here yet!

sdpnyv.jpg

6zlr3o.jpg

nzgm5w.jpg

9jzmlf.jpg

fd7jol.jpg

Guest cinnamoroll

angelababyyy >> http://www.moko.cc/20110304/index/event.html

my chinese sucks sooo im not sure what it is for ^^;;;

Guest peppermintx

Source: Oriental Daily

Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

_13MA001_.jpg

Angelababy safely back in HK from Tokyo, thought she was going to die

The day before, the strongest 8.9 magnitude earthquake to date hit Japan, followed by a 10 meter high tsunami. Many of the coastal regions were swallowed by the tsunami. A devastating catastrophe with heavy casualties. When the earthquake happened, Angelababy was in Tokyo, but safely returned to HK yesterday. The catastrophic experience left her in lingering fear, she thought she was going to die.

Yesterday at 3pm, Angelababy came back to HK from Tokyo, her manager Kim anxiously picked her up. When Baby walked out of the gate, she appeared terrified, she said this is the first time she experienced such a serious earthquake, it felt frightening. At the time, everyone ran down to the streets to an open area. The telephone networks were all down, fortunately, she was still able to connect to Weibo. That night, when things got steadier, she was arranged to go back to the hotel to rest, but there were aftershocks the entire night, leaving her sleepless. She watched the TV reports on the disaster, and learned that many people have died, the tsunami swallowing all the homes was very terrifying. Feeling so frightened, she thought she was going to die. Now that she's fine, she will treasure life even more.

Guest ling_ling

Whats happened to JaniceMan??

Havent had a lot of updates with her recently!!

Glad to know ABB got back safely from Japan!

Cool that she got into Vogue china but im not loving the makeup... kind of makes her look like she has really bad dark circles O_O

Anyway

Pray for japan!!

Archived