^new movie?! can't wait to watch it! looks funny

61e44b02jw1djgz0c75bqj.jpg

61e44b02jw1djeckobzupj.jpg

61e44b02jw1djcd6dhbv4j.jpg

61e44b02jw1djc6qbliafj.jpg

68f190fdtw1djc3mcprprj.jpg

^haha she looks so cute here

61e44b02jw1dja04czbs0j.jpg

remember there was rumors a few years ago that Angelababy and Janice Man were no longer friends?? seems like they are friends still or friends again.

angelababy and janice man talks to each other through weibo, Angelababy wished Janice's mother a happy mother's day. good to see that they are still friends (:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest novi4ok

they're really pretty but beginning to seem bland (at least to me)..I've noticed recently that a lot of these younger models are virtually identical (i.e.viann zhang,abb,mavis pan,etc).I get that it's a trend and all but it would be nice to see some more variety among them.

I'm loving ABB but just a question: has she ever coloured her hair blonde? She looks so great with natural-looking makeup, when she smiles with her teeth showing she looks like that pretty girl next door but with makeup she's so distanced.

Guest raila485

I'm not sure if this is considered blonde, but her hair is pretty light in these pictures:

AngelaBaby_Yang_32644.jpg

600full-angela-baby.jpg

I'm loving ABB but just a question: has she ever coloured her hair blonde? She looks so great with natural-looking makeup, when she smiles with her teeth showing she looks like that pretty girl next door but with makeup she's so distanced.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest candylove.

I wanna know who her plastic surgeon is!!!!!! SO THAT I CAN GO FOR MYSELF!!!! ^___^

lol. you think plastic surgery can just make you automatically prettier? sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Even if you wanted to change your entire face, do you know how unnatural and fake that would look?

And just wanted to say~ i still believe(and i know many will disagree)  angelababy didn't get any Major plastic surgery done to her face. I mean, IT IS extremely hard to believe she didn't since she is just absolutely drop dead gorgeous, but come on...have you seen those Korean celebrities who got plastic surgery? It looks so unnatural and obvious..If angelababy did get plastic surgery(not saying she did) but if she did, I could only say she got some little injections here and there, but definitely didn't get anything Major done to her face. I'm sorry but plastic surgery  just can't make you THAT beautiful! and just because someone is Gorgeous doesn't mean they had plastic surgery.

Guest whizzer's_rose

lol. you think plastic surgery can just make you automatically prettier? sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Even if you wanted to change your entire face, do you know how unnatural and fake that would look?

And just wanted to say~ i still believe(and i know many will disagree)  angelababy didn't get any Major plastic surgery done to her face. I mean, IT IS extremely hard to believe she didn't since she is just absolutely drop dead gorgeous, but come on...have you seen those Korean celebrities who got plastic surgery? It looks so unnatural and obvious..If angelababy did get plastic surgery(not saying she did) but if she did, I could only say she got some little injections here and there, but definitely didn't get anything Major done to her face. I'm sorry but plastic surgery  just can't make you THAT beautiful! and just because someone is Gorgeous doesn't mean they had plastic surgery.

I totally agree about the plastic surgery not making you automatically pretty- it does make you look a bit weird.

I'm not really a big Angelababy fan, I think she's pretty but not that drop dead gorgeous ( I have a different preference). I don't know much about her but from seeing her old pics, I think she had braces which can actually alter the way you look. When she was younger, her lips kinda protrude that makes it appear bigger but once corrected, you can still actually see that the shape is the same

9906.jpg

This is just my opinion however, coz I had braces myself and after seeing angelababy's old picture-kinda reminded me of myself when I was younger- I had a serious "rabbit problem" but once I got my braces done-I really looked different and it kinda altered my face shape a bit in the jaw line area.

Guest monkeyinabarrel

I wanna know who her plastic surgeon is!!!!!! SO THAT I CAN GO FOR MYSELF!!!! ^___^

I know ABB didn't get surgery on her eyes. I've seen pictures of herself when she was younger. My eyes are big like hers and my eyes when I was young looked somewhat like hers in her childhood photos.  

Her nose looks the same. 

*cough* I wonder who dawn yangs surgeon is

Guest whizzer's_rose

I know ABB didn't get surgery on her eyes. I've seen pictures of herself when she was younger. My eyes are big like hers and my eyes when I was young looked somewhat like hers in her childhood photos.  

Her nose looks the same. 

*cough* I wonder who dawn yangs surgeon is

LOL! I know it's off topic but then I think Dawn yang was pretty when she had minimal plastic surgery done but now, she looks weird-anyway, while we are on the topic of AngelaBaby and Plastic Surgery check THISout (i think this has been posted before on other threads), a girl who had plastic surgery to look like Angelababy

23055266_37745512-437x550.jpg

as for Janice, hmmm I think she had her eyes done???? :unsure:

z195812966.jpg

Guest monkeyinabarrel

I forgot but on youtube she was on fashion tv and she wore a blonde wig 

LOL! I know it's off topic but then I think Dawn yang was pretty when she had minimal plastic surgery done but now, she looks weird-anyway, while we are on the topic of AngelaBaby and Plastic Surgery check THISout (i think this has been posted before on other threads), a girl who had plastic surgery to look like Angelababy

for me I think dawn was pretty late 2003/ early 2004 link

by then she had a nose job and double eyelid surgery (when her eyes looked normal and not freakishly large) and possibly jaw surgery

Janice is a toss up for me.

In that picture you really cant tell because the first photo is bad quality and shes far away. I keep getting a feeling she did her eyes but then I see a photo which looks like her eyes from her younger years

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yumoreo5

I used to think ABB was really pretty up until I saw her in Love in Space and now, the new movie with Eddie Peng, Love You You, her looks are beginning to wear off. It's either one, if she is plastic fantastic, she must have gotten more done and that was a wrong move, two, plastic fantastic doesn't last forever especially for many young maturing girls, as their faces and bodies are still growing and adjusting, and especially three, she's very photogenic so she lacks onscreen. Onscreen, live motion tends to reveal lots of flaws in a person's face, very different from photos where it's either a one way shot or photoshopped. She was very cute in Hot Summer Days; however, her face isn't as fresh, pretty, and flawless as before. Only time will tell. As much as plastic surgery is widely viewed as a casual procedure nowadays, which I find sort of sad, to enhance one's beauty, it honestly doesn't last forever. I mean, being natural, even that doesn't last forever, people still age, get wrinkles, face changes with age, what makes anyone think being plastic will last? But of course, anyone who goes through plastic surgery is wide aware of the short term gratification. But anyway, time will tell again. People with plastic surgery, with age, their faces do become quite oddly looking and very obvious as it takes more and more procedures to maintain human alterations.

I think a lot of the natural beauties in the industry age gracefully and seems like wine, with age, they only become more beautiful.

I think we should forget about whether or not ABB and JM have had surgery

it is stupid to argue

people want to believe that people have not, sothey believe they have not,

other people will believe that they have, so will say that they have

Its like in Korea, everyone has had something done, even celebrities, even if it is just a small thing, but no one talks about it, it such a silly topic now, especially in Far East Asia where probably over 50% has had SOME work done. It could be something SO SMALL but you wont be able to tell, just a tweak to make you look that much better, but before and after photos just look like you matured etc

Lots of people I knew from school have had work done but you cannot tell. Its so small but they look very pretty now. just like ABB and JM

But people believe what they want to. So discussion should end now

Seriously. it so boring reading the comments like "OMG THEY HAVE" or "OMG THEY HAVENT"

YOU DONT KNOW so STOP SAYING!!!

Archived