Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^thanks for the link. I was youtubing her after watching that and I found some internet drama she did , you can watch the whole thing on http://tweetlove.angelababy.asia/

I only watched around 5 min, but her japanese is pretty good! She also speaks in canto a bit. But she looks kinda different because her makeup isn't as heavy in here. I only understand bits and bits of it , hehe. But i'm liking it so far =] =] =] Does anyone know more about this? when was it made?

Guest Tofu_Cloud

^^thanks for the link. I was youtubing her after watching that and I found some internet drama she did , you can watch the whole thing on http://tweetlove.angelababy.asia/

I only watched around 5 min, but her japanese is pretty good! She also speaks in canto a bit. But she looks kinda different because her makeup isn't as heavy in here. I only understand bits and bits of it , hehe. But i'm liking it so far =] =] =] Does anyone know more about this? when was it made?

thx for much for this!! beautiful quality, like watching this even though i dont understand any japanese. She looks a bit.. scary in some scenes. She eyelids are sooo she suits eyeliner much better.. she looks so plain.

iF YOU can read chinese there are many subbed versions on tudou ^^!!! just type in 戀愛對白.

(oh I found one: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/6cc86fQxPnk/

The jist of the story goes... she meets the guy, they get together, one day she sees him with another girl and misunderstands (but its not like that because it was his 'junior' and she had a problem she wanted to speak to him about) then angela cold-shoulders him for some time. After she receives a letter to work at a studio in London. It turns out she wanted to tell him that the day he asked her out but she didn't get the chance to and she doesn't want to let go of such a good opportunity and leaves. (haha, sorry for my bad synopsis xD)

just some pics of the story and random

tweet_the_love_Freshissue_04.jpg

tweet_the_love_Freshissue_03.jpg

tweet_the_love_Freshissue_02.jpg

tweet_the_love_Freshissue_01.jpg

up_650643.jpg

up_650646.jpg

up_650670.jpg

up_1009959.jpg

up_948681.jpg

up_948683.jpg

after watching the twitter video thing I love angelababy more and more =] =]! I think she's got many oppurtunities ahead of her, with all the languages she can speak.

here is a video of her speaking fluent mandarin:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjI3MTgxNzQw.html

Guest candylove.

^ That is one gorgeous dress. :)

ya. it is one gorgeous dress. but a ugly fat person wouldn't be able to pull it off.

so also it's one gorgeous girl wearing the dress.

Guest .:~♥KuroNeko-Princess♥~:.

happy lunar new years!

happy lunar new years too :)

I've been a silent reader to this thread for a year...wow...

Janice really took my heart away, I think she really could some high fashion editorial, for her face, is somehow really distinctive to me

Anyway, ABB is georgeous as a goddess, she's just too pretty! *sigh...and gorgeous! But i think she could pull commercial more well..

Guest mimictt

hello gorgeous people! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!! :*

btw where do you guys get these new pictures from?? i think im obsessed with ABB =.='

hello gorgeous people! HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!! :*

btw where do you guys get these new pictures from?? i think im obsessed with ABB =.='

i follow her sina weibo (chinese twitter). the URL to it is watermarked on her pix

i notice that abb wears the same pair of wedges a lot....it looks like their her favourite heels

there's one word to describe abb "PERFECT "

Guest sw33twasabi

ugh i hate how angelababy makes me want get straight bangs again...although last time it did not work out too well haha =S

you should get straight bangs.. ur nose is similar to Janice man. u will look good. i can't have straight bangs cuz i have a big nose .. :(

Archived