Official Janice Man (文詠珊) & Angelababy Yeung (楊穎) Thread

Guest ' t.

Guest sushiicat

I think Janice Man and Angelababy both have their own unique beauty.

Janice Man won't be where she is today if she was just a 'normal' Hong Kong girl.

Angelababy has a very chameleon like face where she can look like a multitude of looks and Janice Man has more of a Chinese face but doesn't mean she isn't pretty or normal looking.

I mean, honestly, i been to HOng Kong and China a few times...and i have to say, girls on the street does NOT look near as good as them!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rachelh-x

Maybe it's just me, but I prefer Angelababy's style before she got really famous.  It was more edgy/sexy, which I prefer over the cute/dolly look she's been channeling pretty much ever since she made it big. 

BIG NEWS!!!!!

Angelababy Bids Farewell to Entertainment Industry

Source: Tom.com

Credits: Jayne @ http://jaynestars.com

Angelababy announced on her blog that she will be leaving the entertainment industry to pursue her studies in the United States . Citing health reasons, Angelababy decided to return to the United States in November to give herself a long holiday. “I want to go back to the United States to primarily improve myself and study.”

Having lived in Taiwan for three years, Angelababy met many friends there. She thanked Fan Wei Chi for her friendship. Fan Wei Chi sent her blessings, “Eat less ice, drink less, and be less angry!”

good for her to pursue studying! but will miss her ><, she was at the height of her career too...

I bet she's gonna get hit on a lot at school hahah!

I agree, she was at the height of her career.

Oh well, I wish her the best of luck!

^^ Thats a misunderstanding Jayne said later :

Angelababy denied quitting the entertainment industry today. Her manager said that her schedule is packed until next year.

The mainland media seems to have inaccurately reported her intention to leave the industry. The mainland media mixed up Angelababy with AndyGaga, who announced plans to study in the USA instead.

Sorry for the mix-up. Angelababy fans can rest assured that she’s sticking around.

dpp0001.jpg

dpp0002.jpg

dpp0003r.jpg

dpp0005r.jpg

dpp0007y.jpg

dpp0013w.jpg

dpp0014.jpg

dpp0015.jpg

61e44b02g943f8d089dd569.jpg

61e44b02g943f82d561b169.jpg

61e44b02g943f95b55cf469.jpg

61e44b02g943fe8a4b38769.jpg

61e44b02g75398e61bbd769.jpg

61e44b02g75398bee8af169.jpg

Guest Tofu_Cloud

YAY!!thank u soo much for angela's pix!! omggggg i cant believe how goregous she is!!! :wub:

Ohhhhh looks like she gained weight, her arms arent as lanky anymore looks liek she is getting some chest weight too

Guest fuzzylove<3

^ Wow! Changing her eyebrows REALLY changed up her look - I love how something so small made her looks so much more versatile....keep the thicker eyebrows janice!

Guest sushiicat

Janice Man looks so gorgeous in her recent function events. She seem to gain a bit of weight on her arms hehe good! and her scans are looking so gorgeous too!

Archived