[Drama 2004] I'm Sorry I Love You 미안하다 사랑한다

Guest cutiepie

Guest Leena651

hiya all! am planning to go to south korea in mid may. just wondering if anyone knows of a misa tour? how about hallyu events? or maybe events which involve our dear so jisub? appreciate your inputs! thanks!

There have been MISA tours that I've heard of, but they're only for special events hosted by SJS's fan club, Youngsosa. Right now he's still serving his military duties and won't be done until the end of April this year. Jisub will probably have a fan meeting once he's done with his military services, but again that won't happen until late May. You might be there in times of this huge event ^_^ I'm not sure on the details of this event yet. I know right now there is a Hallyu Expo being held in Jeju Island. I'm not sure when this event is done too. Good Luck though!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest piano_lady

There have been MISA tours that I've heard of, but they're only for special events hosted by SJS's fan club, Youngsosa. Right now he's still serving his military duties and won't be done until the end of April this year. Jisub will probably have a fan meeting once he's done with his military services, but again that won't happen until late May. You might be there in times of this huge event ^_^ I'm not sure on the details of this event yet. I know right now there is a Hallyu Expo being held in Jeju Island. I'm not sure when this event is done too. Good Luck though!

thanks for the info, hmongirl30! yeah, heard of the hallyu event too...oh, i wish i'm there during the big fans meeting :-D aaahhhh!!! does anyone have info on this fanmeeting..but still this could just be in the plannign stage, huh?

how about the hi seoul event on the first week of may?? are there shows that feature hallyu stars as well?..

oh, gotto email youngsosa...maybe she can give me tips :-)

cheers, everyone!!

Guest joan_qt2004

After Misa, did Ji Sub and Soo Jung maintain communication?? Is there any possibility of the two of them doing a project together after Ji Sub's return from military service. I am really hoping to watch another kdrama with the two of them as the main leads and hopefully this time they won't die at the end. I would like to see Ji Sub in a romantic comedy and I've already seen Soo Jung in I'm a Cyborg so I know she can pull it off. I just think they have great screen chemistry that somehow I am hoping that they can be a couple in real life. They just seem so cute together. Ji Sub complements her since he looks so manly while Soo Jung looks very delicate like a cute china doll or angel. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cherryonken

I know A LOT has been said about Im Soo Jung's fashion here already but I was wondering if anyone on daum or something posted about where her trainers were from in Episode 3, after she visits the sauna.

Guest lina1202

Misa is the only K-drama that makes me cry the most especialy the part when Eun Chae express her love to Mu hyeok,So ji sub's acting was amazing!He is my one and only favourite actor and im looking forward for his next work after his military.

Guest Dahee Fanel

Just letting those who aren't aware of this know - the English subs for the MiSa animation have been out for a while. Check the So Ji Sub thread. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest no_tofu_speed

Just spent the last 3 hours or so going through this thread.

Can someone link me to a place I can download the actual animation and subs, or I can purchase the MiSa animation?

Is there a thread someone can link me to that give an overview of all the scenes added in the Director's cut? Not just the special features?

Thankyou!

Guest charlesriver

Can someone link me to a place I can download the actual animation and subs, or I can purchase the MiSa animation?

Is there a thread someone can link me to that give an overview of all the scenes added in the Director's cut? Not just the special features?

Thankyou!

I've only seen the animation with Chinese subs. About the unseen (cut) scenes, let me look it up.

The link to it may not be valid any more. And I am not sure these scenes were included in the director's cut or not.

i just finished watching this. and until now, my eyes are swollen. this drama is great!!! acting of the two leads, they always make me cry. SJS in memories of bali and ISJ in sad movie. now, here!!! though i already knew the ending before i watched this, i didn't expect that i would really cry in almost all of the episodes.

where can i get banners for this drama? i've been browsing from page one til 31 and, all i see are wallpapers, screencaps, collage, gifs..

thanks. :)

Guest charlesriver

Thankyou!

Ok, I am not sure if this is what you look for. It is interesting to watch anyway.

http://grm.cdn.hinet.net/xuite/78/4c/13377...422/3926422.wmv

All three scenes near the end of the drama were cut.

i've watched this drama about 6 times last year... and when it was shown here in the philippines i watched it again.... the plot and storyline was great... all in one the actors/actresses, story, the ost.... you could not asked for more.... and because of this drama i've known so ji sub, im soo jung and park hyo shin

Guest roughmetal2

i'm not really into tear-jerkers (the last one i've seen was stairway to heaven where i fell in love with kwon sang woo) so i've been avoiding MISA despite its popularity. but silly me, i didn't know that MISA and i'm sorry, i love you are the same. so i recently bought the dvd and watched it. and boy, i was hooked. i started watching at 10 am and finished it at 3:30 am the following day...whew! talk about dvd marathon :D. i like the fact that there's no real villain in the series and that there are no absurd scenes although i would have preferred a happy ending. having the lead characters die just leaves me depressed.

looking at the dvd cover, i didn't find so ji sub attractive yet watching him made my eyes glued on the screen. he's definitely HOT! very sexy indeed. and he really acts so well that i'm now looking forward to his new drama. i also like im soo jung. she's so cute and pretty and suits her role well. even the one who played choi june is also handsome.

i really like the series and i'm glad i made that mistake, otherwise, i wouldn have missed a wonderful drama.

Guest charlesriver

looking at the dvd cover, i didn't find so ji sub attractive yet watching him made my eyes glued on the screen. he's definitely HOT! very sexy indeed. and he really acts so well that i'm now looking forward to his new drama. i also like im soo jung. she's so cute and pretty and suits her role well. even the one who played choi june is also handsome.

i really like the series and i'm glad i made that mistake, otherwise, i wouldn have missed a wonderful drama.

Better late than never. Right?

Your wait won't be too long. SJS will start shooting new drama as soon as he finishes the military service on 27th

this month. :D

Guest un-knowng_grl

THE WHOLE MOVIE WAS SO SAD! UM...HE WAS SO UGLY AT THE BEGINNING BUT HE GOT CUTER AS THE MOVIE CONTINUED...HEHEE..

Archived